Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

The Best Cleanser Period

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser:

I agree with the other reviewers -this is a product that delivers all that you expect and more. I love it. The Lancome Creme radiance is gentle and effective. It can be used by all skin types with ease.
Inside are antioxidants which revive the skin and open the pores and you can feel this action. It really leaves your face feeling amazing.
it has a great scent, and a little bit of product is all that is needed to make a rich and creamy foam for your face.
it is dermatologist tested which is another mark in its favor, since you know you can trust it.
Once you use the product your skin is soft, imperfections are eliminated and you will smile at yourself in the mirror. Follow with a moisturizer and you have skin you will love.
Cream Radiance is easy to use, keeps your face looking great and feeling the same way, too.

Amazing cleanser for the face. Removes dirt and makeup without scrubbing and leave the skin feeling great.

Ease of Application
A little in the hand, a little water and you're ready to experience a clean face!

Nice and refreshing scent that is not overbearing.

• Ease of Application:

Super Creamy Cleanser

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser:

Lancome Creme Radiance Cream-to-Foam Cleanser is wonderful. It is so smooth and has a wonderful scent. It does what it says! It goes from cream to foam. It gets my skin nice and clean and rinses off easily. Afterwards my skin is smooth. It's nice and gentle and does a great job removing the day's dirt! My 51 year-old skin loves its!

Beautiful!

• Ease of Application:

Lancome Radiance clarifying creme, the way to go for great skin!

Comments about Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser:

I decided to treat myself to some Lancome makeup considering I had not tried it and I had heard many raves about their makeup. With my order of a eyeshadow and mascara I recieved a sample of this product and was happy to try it for these reasons;

1. Smells Great - I love the smell, it is very refreshing and pleasing to the senses.

2. Great texture - I love the feel of this cleanser, simply amaziong! The feeling of the foaming affect is so great feeling!

3. Left my skin soft - After cleansing my skin was soft and fresh looking!

4. A little goes a long way - I used a tiny bit for my face in neck believing that it woulkd not make it, but it did!

I would truly reccomend this to a friend besides the price tag. Love Love Love!

Best cleanser ever

from Blissfield, MI

Comments about Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser:

I have been using lancome products for the last couple of years and have always been happy with them.  The creme radience cleanser is amazing.  It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.  It washes away easy and never leaves a build up.  I have combination skin and find it hard to find products that are not to drying or to mosturizing, but this cleanser is perfect.  I highly recommend it.

Great for Oily, Acne Prone skin

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser:

This face wash is amazing! I have oily skin and I am prone to breakouts, but after using this face wash it has helped my skin so much. It comes out as a sort of gel but as soon as you rub it on your face it gets foamy, but a thick kind of foamy. There are those face washes that come out as foam and are too light to feel like they're doing any work. This however, is completely different; after you rinse off your face you can definitely feel the difference. Your skin feels as though it has never been this clean. It is also not so strong where it will dry out your skin; it actually moisturizes your skin a little bit. Another plus to this is that it removes your make-up also so you don't have to worry about it leaving any residues of your make-up. This product may be a little pricier than normal face washes that you're used to purchasing but I think it is worth the investment. Instead of wasting your money on a bunch of cheap products that don't work I say invest in this.

Lancome Creme Radiance cleanser smells wonderfully.

from Clermont, FL

Comments about Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser:

When I bought this cleanser, I just wanted "something Lancome". I bought it together with Lancome Tonique. I also use them together as a part of my facial cleansing routine. This Cream-to-Foam Cleanser is designed for normal/combination skin and comes in a 4.2 oz. tube, which is very convenient to use. Just a tiny dollop of the cream goes a long way, it produces enough foam to thoroughly cleanse your whole face and neck area. This tube will last you a long time. And as anything that comes from Lancome, the quality is impeccable, the fragrance is very pleasant. This cream-cleanser has antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France that penetrates deep into the pores without over-drying to gently remove makeup, even waterproof, dissolve impurities and purify the skin.

One advice I would give to anyone using this product - use moisturizer after it, pretty much as after any cleanser.