I am a candle freak! I used to have candles everywhere, then after I had my daughter I started getting nervous about the open flames all over the house.I thought a diffuser was the answer, but my boyfriend's son told me about Lampe Berger (pronounced lamp bershae). His mother sells them, so he was practically an expert!This Christmas he got one for me, and I couldn't believe how amazing it was! It is sort of like a diffuser with a rope in the oil instead of sticks. You let the rope sit in the oil for about 20 minutes, light the top stone for 2 minutes, blow it out and your whole house will smell amazing! It also has a cap to prevent you from touching the hot stone!It scents a space of up to 300 square feet! It also cleans the air, it says research proved that it will clean the air of 85% of bacteria for up to 80 hours after you light it!This is a no brainer, if you like a nice smelling house with cleaner air, the Lampe Berger is perfect! I love mine!