Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
LUSH Sex Bomb

LUSH Sex Bomb

Pros

Cons

It is a good boost for bath of two

from Columbia, MO

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

I bought this from Lush retail store. It already smells amazing when we are driving home. It is good for drawers too. I put it in my clothes drawer for few days before using, the smell will linger on it. When you put this into your bath water, it bubbles very quickly and the tube instantly will turn into a rosy,sweet and romantic place. It is a very fun experience. And it moistures and fragrances your skin afterward.

very nice

from San Diego ca

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

LUSH Sex Bomb is a very strong romantic floral scent I love it, because the scent entices me and my husband to get in the mood. I like to use a little bit of this product at a time just to make it last for many future uses. It turns my bath water into a pretty purply pink color. Inside this bath bomb is the cutest little surprise it has a rice paper flower inside when the product is done fizzing up the flower is released from the center, and floats around my bath tub. I had no problem with using this product it dissolves in the water completely, and clean up was not a hassle. It softens my skin, and makes it feel like silk I noticed that the scent lingers on my skin a lot longer since I soak in it for at least an hour using hot water. I did not get any breakouts or irritation using this overly scent bath bomb. I highly recommend this product for any romantic evening with your partner.

Amazing!

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

I absolutely adore LUSH's bath bombs. The Sex Bomb in particular is a favorite. The scent is wonderful and lingers on your skin even after the bath. I find that it also has a moisturizing affect on my skin and leaves it feeling super smooth (almost like dolphin smooth!).

Sort of Sexy...

from Hartford, CT

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

Oddly, this page says that this has been discontinued, but it hasn't. It is still available on their website. Just do a search for it.

In any case, the Sex Bomb is sexy. Between the hot pink color and the floral scent it just screams "sexy", perhaps a bit too much for some.

I tried this several years ago when I saw it in the store and had to get it because of the pinkness and the flowers. I mean, who can pass up a pink bath bomb in a LUSH store? I'm not sure anyone can!

I was quite happy with the bomb until I actually used it. It is very strongly scented. VERY strongly scented. As in turn on the fan in the bathroom or you will be overwhelmed. The floral, jasmine scent is just eye watering.

The other issue is the bizarre little rice paper flower. It serves no purpose beyond looking pretty before going into the bath. As soon as it hits the water it turns into mush and just floats around limply while you're in the bath and must be scooped out at the end, which is kind of a downer.

The best!

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

I love Lush bath bombs. The Sex bomb smells like a mix of almost sultry/romantic and sweet. It leaves your water colored and there is usually a fun surprise in the middle of the bath bomb. What is so awesome about these bath bombs is that they are super easy to use (drop them into the tub and in about 3 minutes they are completely dissolved) and they leave the water feeling soft. I never really understood that water could have a specific texture before I used this bath bomb. The difference between the regular tap and the water after the bath bomb has completely dissolved is unreal. The water actually has a soft, velvety texture that definitely transfers to your skin during the bath. It makes a bath incredibly soothing and comforting. I am not a huge bath person. While I certainly love taking the occasional bath, up until about a year ago when I discovered Lush, I probably hadn't taken a full on bubble bath for many years. However, as I became inspired to use the bath bombs I have since taken a liking to at least monthly baths. These are definitely worth the money for texture and scent alone!

No it's not discontinued. And no I am not a huge fan.

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

I noticed when first viewing this product that it says it has been discontinued. Wrong. Just go their website and have a peak yourself. As for the actual product, while it does smell okay, it is not the best bath bomb in my opinion that Lush has to offer. I felt like it was overpowering in it's floral scent. It did smell like jasmine too but I felt overall it was just too much. I have somewhat sensitive skin and my skin felt very tight after I used this bath bomb. And no, I do not have any allergies to any of the listed ingredients. I really wanted to like this bath bomb as I have heard great reviews about it, but it was just not for me. The bath bomb itself is pretty but the flower in the center is kind of mushy and doesn't dissolve so it is kind of awkward with it just being a pile of gunk in the bath tub while you try this "sex bomb". Not the best Lush product, and I wouldn't recommend it.

If you like Jasmine you'll love this bath bomb!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

I was given a gift set from Lush for my wedding shower a couple years ago and in it was the Lush Sex Bomb. My hubby and I saved it for a special occasion, took a bath together, tossed it in and it was divine. The smell is HEAVEN, and the water left our skin feeling silky smooth. We've since enjoyed many baths with this bomb together and solo and we are never dissapointed. But this story is about our first bath. So as I indicated we saved it for a romantic evening, and we were enjoying is as such, snuggled in the tub together when all of a sudden I notice a white globule floating on the surface of the water. I was so confused....seriously we hadn't DONE anything yet! I asked my man what the h*!@ and he threw up his arms and said it wasn't me! Well it turns out there is a rice paper flower in the center of the bomb and when left alone it will dissolve and look a lot like....well, you know. Considering it's in the center of a bomb called SEX, I seriously doubt it's just a coincidence.

GREAT bathbomb, as usual, by LUSH

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about LUSH Sex Bomb:

This bathbomb turns your bath water into a lovely shade of purpley-pink. It has extremely strong floral scents and the bomb contains a little flower at the top that turns soft and eventually dissolves in the water so clean-up is not a hassle as with other of Lush's bathbombs.  On top of that the scent lingers in the tub for a day or two, which I really like. The bathbomb is big enough that you can break it up into pieces in order to get a few baths out of it, given that these are a bit pricey to just blow in one bath.  Typically I will take a very sharp knife to it and saw it in half (this process can take a while) or I will cover it with a heavy towel and smash it with a hammer (this can break it into too many tiny pieces).

Like with most of Lush's bathbombs, this left my skin feeling softer when I got out of the bath.  Sometimes I like to mix this bathbomb with one of the bubble bars (like the French Kiss one).