4.1
L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup

L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup

4.1

Loreal Visible Lift Foundation is great

I recently purchased Loreal's Visible Lift Line Minimizing and Tone Enhancing Make Up for normal to oily skin. The reason i purchased this particular foundation is because i was in a time crunch and was unable to get to my nearest mall to purchase my normal Lancome Teinte Idole foundation.  Rite Aid has a fabulous return policy on cosmetics so i thought i would give it a try.  I purchased three different foundations hoping that at least one of them would be acceptable for the evening at work.  One of the three was this Loreal Visible Lift in Buff Beige.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The cost was a small fraction of department store foundations so that in itself was great.  The color blended well with my olive skin.  I'm not sure if this is considered a medium or full coverage foudation but it seems to be full just as i like.  The main problem that i have with the foundation is that it doesn't seem to last very long.  After a couple hours i feel like i have to reapply my makeup.

L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Face Makeup, of any shade!

I think when they are saying Visible Lift line they really mean that you can see the line where the make up starts and ends! When they say Face makeup I think there saying your face is made up to look unreal, fake. All this does in fill in your pours and your face can't breath! after it's on for a while  people will see it actually cakes up on your face!. Not very attractive to say the least. The younger generation with there beautiful skin start to use things like this, of course it looks pretty good to start with, why? because it's there own natural beauty showing through but if they keep using it then they HAVE to keep using it as they grow older. then the packing effect starts to show. there natural skin beauty is gone. I'm 60 years old. I got away from this stuff and things like it right away when I saw what it was doing to me and how I looked! and glad I did. Because at my age, I don't have one wrinkle! my face is just as soft no marks and makeup free! Thank God for natural beauty! and look at the money I saved!

Love it!

from Moody, AL

Easy to apply
Not greasy
Has very good coverage
I wear it for 9 hours during the work day and it stays throughout the whole day.
I have very oily skin and it has worked fine for me.
Have not had any breakouts because of it.
It is inexpensive

I will continue to use this product! I used to buy MAC foundation which is also great but this one is much better on my budget.

Used it for years and loved it.

from Eagle Mountain, UT

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

I tried this makeup years ago when it was offered on a rebate promotion. I had never tried the product before and it was enough to keep me hooked. I is a light make-up that goes on smooth and doesn't leave a caked on or greasy feel. The coverage is even and matches my skin tone well. I am fair skinned and find their shade one from the bottom works well for me. I like that it has sunscreen protection because I am so fair. It seems to keep me protected for most of the day unless I am out in heavy sun. I have never had any problems with it causing a reaction to my skin or had any problems with breakouts using it. I have to admit I'm blessed with pretty good skin though. I have tried other foundations recently, but I keep coming back to the L'Oreal.

Nice go-anywhere make up!

from Malvern, OH

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

It's the make up that makes my diggie know I'm going out! She watches me like a little kid when I get beautiful The coverage is perfect, not too light, not too heavy, and it goes on smooth and blends in the edges impecptably. L'Oreal Life Line Minimizing Face melMakeup, Carmel Beige, is perfect for me when I have a tan and even when I don't! It allows me to keep my "summer face" year round. The lift part of it, it looks like I've had a nap on days when I use it. It really does soften the lines around my eyes and lips. And as for clean up in the evening, I just take a moist facial towlette and wipe if off. It's the easiest clean up around L'Oreal Life Line is what I'm going to call it for short!

Amazing Makeup!!

from Kingsport, TN

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

I absolutely love this makeup! It goes on light, with an almost silky feeling against my skin. It has a very light feeling, yet provides outstanding coverage. I would definitely reccomend this makeup to others!

Tried it, not sure about it

from China Grove, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

After using another brand of make-up for several years, I thought that I would give this brand a try. It was on sale and I thought what the heck. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I have found that I do not like it. I have not noticed a difference in making my lines invisible. It has also began to make my face feel dry. In my opinion it is does not stay on all day.

Good product good priceL'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Face

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

While at my neighborhood drug store, i was going through the make up section, with my coupons in tow and came across L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Face Makeup, Caramel Beige at a very good deal. So, I purchased it. I was very pleasantly surprised how the color matched my skintone. To be honest,  I haven't really noticed a significant difference in lines and I know they were not supposed to disappear overnight but when a product states line minimizing lift line then it should minimize the lines. However, i will say this the product does
 stays on, doesn't smudge and feels light and smooth on my face and does blend in well with my skin color. Loreal is always a name one can recognize in the cosmetic industry however with this product given the name and what it claims to do, i would say it was a  FAIL. I would not recommend that someone buy this as I think they can get more bang for the buck with more affect on another product.

The start of a youthful make over

from Draper, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

I am a makeup artist.I have been using L"oreal visible line minimizing face make for years. I know when I do a make over that Loreal will make my person look young and beautiful. I prefer the caramel beige, it works for a lot of people.L"oreal has my vote. Then and always

this L"oreal makeup is really good

from Miami, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

I have been using L"Oreal visible lift line minimizing makeup carmel beige for several years. A friend told me that covergirl make up was better. I switched and was very disappointed immediately. My skin was drier and I visibly noticed lines that I had not seen when I was using L'Oreal line minimizing make up. Needless to say, I immediately switched back and am very pleased that I did.

L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Makeup Covers Lines

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Makeup:

I use all different kids of foundation. I prefer the liquid makeup. I like this L'Oreal because its not to thick or to thin. I do not feel like I am wearing pancake batter on my face. It goes on smoothly and covers the few lines I have. The Carmel Beige is a little dark for me but I blended it with another lighter shade I had from another company and it looks great. I am looking forward to trying a different shade.  I do recommend it. With the consistancy of the liquid, one bottle goes a long way.

L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Face Makeup, of any shade!

from Rochester, NH