4.1
L'Oreal
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup

4.1

Pros

• Easy to apply (4)
  • Good pigmentation (4)
  • Lightweight (4)
  • Blends well (3)
  • Long-lasting (3)

Cons

• Light to medium coverage (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (4)

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder

I have this powder in Soft Ivory and I love it. First, it truly does match my skin tone. This powder goes on so smoothly . It is silky and soft, and most importantly, it does NOT cake up. I wear it both with foundation and also alone. It gives very nice and natural coverage. It does not crack or look mask-like. It also has great staying power even in the hottest of weather. A lot of powders can be very aging ,but this one is not one of them. It gives a lovely matte look without making you look eighty years old! Even my daughters like it. There is a foundation that goes with the powder and I also use that. The two products together combine to give a near flawless look. Because it is so silky, I do not use the sponge to apply it. I actually use a blush brush.  Then, I blend it in and up. There is a wide range of available colors. I do think this powder is a more expensive than a Cover Girl or a Maybelline powder, but I think it is worth it. It reminds me of the more expensive cosmetic counter powders.

Loreal True Match never again

This foundation was a nightmare. It settles badly on the skin and cakes up. I got this makeup thinking finally one that could be a good color match for my very pale skin. I got the color closest to mine and the color is fine but it just doesn't blend well. It leaves a lot of streaks and my skin has been breaking out non stop since I started using it. I learned my lesson stay away from this foundation. It is way too obvious that you are wearing makeup with it on and does not look natural at all. The True Match also does not cover up any blemishes and seems to remove any concealer I've placed. If you have sensitive skin just stay with what has worked in the past for you this is not for you. Loreal has really dropped the ball on this product. I can't believe for the price it was such a disapointment for the same price I could have gotten the Boots virtually weightless color adjusting foundation which I had before.

I would buy this over and over

from Los fresnos tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I love to use this foundation it leave you like a natural look is not that expensive and it work great

Nice for the price

from CT, USA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Lightweight

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

For a drugstore brand, this foundation is pretty decent. I like that it isn't very heavy so I can layer it if I need more coverage.

It's my favorite foundation is completely natural.

from Guayanilla Puerto Rico

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Apply
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Long-Lasting
      • Matte Finish
      • Noncomodegenic

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
        • Full Coverage

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

With the base the L'Oreal I feel fine don't feel my face heavy with much make-up I see natural.

Great base

from Mcallen,tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
        • Easy To Apply
        • Good Pigmentation
        • Lightweight
        • Long-Lasting
        • Matte Finish

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

Its a great fundation.Have many colors for all type of skin.Great price.

I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ONE

from Nuevo León, México

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
          • Easy To Apply
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Good Pigmentation
          • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On

• Normal Skin

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I Like the product, it is a good foundation, I'm not used to wear foundation because most of them make me feel like I have a fricking play doh in my face, but not this one!

Can Work Very Well for Suitable Skin Types

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

This line has the very best color selection of any brand. I would rate it a 10 for that. Almost anyone could find a very good skin match. The product is more-or-less a satin finish but can be matted by using powder on top. The coverage is quite good without looking mask-like but it does separate at the end of the day on oily skin. Happily, L'Oreal finally added a sun screen which should have been added long ago. This is my favorite makeup color (W2) but not my favorite makeup regarding its other properties.

light weight.

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

Tried this foundation out to make my skin look even on my face. Completed my whole look and it wasn't too heavy when I had applied two coats of it. Made my skin look natural. Put a setting powder on top of it and I love it. I would definitely get this again.

Made my face look funny

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I bought this product thinking it would help cover up my larger pores. I have a problem finding something that gives good coverage without being too heavy for my face. I bought this product hoping it would be a good solution for my face.
          When I first applied the makeup, it went on very smooth and gave my face good coverage. It was not too heavy, but looked nice. I finished my makeup and felt that my face looked good enough that I did not need an additional powder at the end. As the day went on, my face had a yellow tint to it. I first thought it was the lighting, however a co worker asked me if I had been out in the sun, because my face looked like I had a tan. I knew that it was the makeup and it really did have a different tint to it. I think as the day went on and this foundation mixed with the natural oils that my face has, it changed the color of the makeup. I did not continue using this product as it did not work well with my combination skin.

I'm extremely happy with the way my makeup turns out.

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I've tried a couple of liquid foundations from different brands and I was really disappointed with all of them. I never tried Loreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup nor did I even think about it until I was looking in the newspaper ads. It was Jennifer Lopez wearing the makeup. I think she is really beautiful and she and I have the same skin tone so I thought the makeup just might work. I got the same shade as her and I am so happy with the way my face looks after I put it on. It was easy to find the color I needed since the ad had the shade number she was wearing. It spreads so evenly and easily. After I put it on, my skin looks so flawless and feels super smooth. It looks like I'm wearing a higher end makeup brand. It's my new favorite brand of foundation. I love it and I'm definitely going to keep buying it. It is on my list of must haves when it comes to my makeup collection.

L'Oreal True Match truly is super blendable foundation

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I have been very pleased with Loreal's True Match Super Blendable liquid foundation. I like make-up that blends well with my skin tone and looks natural , this foundation fulfilled my expectations. It goes on smoothly with good coverage but doesn't feel "heavy" on my face. I do have to put on a light moisturizer before I apply it because my skin is so dry. It is easy to find a color to match your skin tone. They have colors divided into three main categories according to your skin tone; cool, warm, and neutral and then there are several different colors under each category. Another plus for me is that it has SPF 17 sunscreen. This foundation is very affordable I pay around eight bucks for it. I love that you can buy it at drugstores or department stores like Wal-mart.If you like a more natural look from your make-up with light subtle coverage then I believe you will be impressed with Loreal's true match.