4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder

I have this powder in Soft Ivory and I love it. First, it truly does match my skin tone. This powder goes on so smoothly . It is silky and soft, and most importantly, it does NOT cake up. I wear it both with foundation and also alone. It gives very nice and natural coverage. It does not crack or look mask-like. It also has great staying power even in the hottest of weather. A lot of powders can be very aging ,but this one is not one of them. It gives a lovely matte look without making you look eighty years old! Even my daughters like it. There is a foundation that goes with the powder and I also use that. The two products together combine to give a near flawless look. Because it is so silky, I do not use the sponge to apply it. I actually use a blush brush.  Then, I blend it in and up. There is a wide range of available colors. I do think this powder is a more expensive than a Cover Girl or a Maybelline powder, but I think it is worth it. It reminds me of the more expensive cosmetic counter powders.

Loreal True Match never again

This foundation was a nightmare. It settles badly on the skin and cakes up. I got this makeup thinking finally one that could be a good color match for my very pale skin. I got the color closest to mine and the color is fine but it just doesn't blend well. It leaves a lot of streaks and my skin has been breaking out non stop since I started using it. I learned my lesson stay away from this foundation. It is way too obvious that you are wearing makeup with it on and does not look natural at all. The True Match also does not cover up any blemishes and seems to remove any concealer I've placed. If you have sensitive skin just stay with what has worked in the past for you this is not for you. Loreal has really dropped the ball on this product. I can't believe for the price it was such a disapointment for the same price I could have gotten the Boots virtually weightless color adjusting foundation which I had before.

I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ONE

from Nuevo León, México

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On

• Light To Medium Coverage
  • Normal Skin

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I Like the product, it is a good foundation, I'm not used to wear foundation because most of them make me feel like I have a fricking play doh in my face, but not this one!

• Skin Tone:
  • Medium

Can Work Very Well for Suitable Skin Types

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

This line has the very best color selection of any brand. I would rate it a 10 for that. Almost anyone could find a very good skin match. The product is more-or-less a satin finish but can be matted by using powder on top. The coverage is quite good without looking mask-like but it does separate at the end of the day on oily skin. Happily, L'Oreal finally added a sun screen which should have been added long ago. This is my favorite makeup color (W2) but not my favorite makeup regarding its other properties.

light weight.

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

Tried this foundation out to make my skin look even on my face. Completed my whole look and it wasn't too heavy when I had applied two coats of it. Made my skin look natural. Put a setting powder on top of it and I love it. I would definitely get this again.

Made my face look funny

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I bought this product thinking it would help cover up my larger pores. I have a problem finding something that gives good coverage without being too heavy for my face. I bought this product hoping it would be a good solution for my face.
When I first applied the makeup, it went on very smooth and gave my face good coverage. It was not too heavy, but looked nice. I finished my makeup and felt that my face looked good enough that I did not need an additional powder at the end. As the day went on, my face had a yellow tint to it. I first thought it was the lighting, however a co worker asked me if I had been out in the sun, because my face looked like I had a tan. I knew that it was the makeup and it really did have a different tint to it. I think as the day went on and this foundation mixed with the natural oils that my face has, it changed the color of the makeup. I did not continue using this product as it did not work well with my combination skin.

I'm extremely happy with the way my makeup turns out.

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I've tried a couple of liquid foundations from different brands and I was really disappointed with all of them. I never tried Loreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup nor did I even think about it until I was looking in the newspaper ads. It was Jennifer Lopez wearing the makeup. I think she is really beautiful and she and I have the same skin tone so I thought the makeup just might work. I got the same shade as her and I am so happy with the way my face looks after I put it on. It was easy to find the color I needed since the ad had the shade number she was wearing. It spreads so evenly and easily. After I put it on, my skin looks so flawless and feels super smooth. It looks like I'm wearing a higher end makeup brand. It's my new favorite brand of foundation. I love it and I'm definitely going to keep buying it. It is on my list of must haves when it comes to my makeup collection.

L'Oreal True Match truly is super blendable foundation

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I have been very pleased with Loreal's True Match Super Blendable liquid foundation. I like make-up that blends well with my skin tone and looks natural , this foundation fulfilled my expectations. It goes on smoothly with good coverage but doesn't feel "heavy" on my face. I do have to put on a light moisturizer before I apply it because my skin is so dry. It is easy to find a color to match your skin tone. They have colors divided into three main categories according to your skin tone; cool, warm, and neutral and then there are several different colors under each category. Another plus for me is that it has SPF 17 sunscreen. This foundation is very affordable I pay around eight bucks for it. I love that you can buy it at drugstores or department stores like Wal-mart.If you like a more natural look from your make-up with light subtle coverage then I believe you will be impressed with Loreal's true match.

best drug store foundation

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I absolutely love this foundation by L'oreal! Not only is this product extremely affordable, but it delivers amazing results that continue to blow me away. This liquid foundation offers a light coverage, and is extremely buildable, meaning it can also double up as a concealer, or give a fuller coverage. This foundation goes on skin and makes it look natural, and doesn't make skin look cakey at all, which is another amazing factor of this drug store product. It also offers a matte finish, making it perfect for people who have oily skin and people who want to banish shiny skin. This product spreads over skin easily, and doesn't give skin strange patches, and there is a large selection of shades (some for warm, cool, and neutral undertones), so it will blend right into your skin, and makes it look like you're skin is naturally flawless. This is by far one of the best drug store foundations on the market, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality, yet affordable foundation.

Doesn't blend or match very well.

from West Virginia

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I tried three different ivory, natural, and porcelain shades before realizing that it wasn't the shade choices but the makeup that were just bad. The liquid foundation is very runny when you pour it onto your hands and then when you try to spread on your finger tips, it begins to dry immediately.

After you put it on your face, it's very streaky and doesn't blend in. It goes on a bit darker than it appears in the bottle and when you try to blend more around on your face it gets even darker. It sits on my skin and it gives me a brassy orange tone. When you use a toner or a powder over top of it, it actually makes it look even worse which I didn't think was possible. There's just no saving this one. I would not recommend it at al. It didn't even work well as a concealer. I tried dabbing it on a few bumps thinking I could turn it into a concealer and make a use for the money I spent but even that looks bad. It makes acne much more noticeable.

foundation made me look orange

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

I usually try different foundation tones just to see which ones will really blend in well. Ive used the Loreal true match line before but I've only tried the powders. I thought I would try the liquid foundation in honey beige and it wasn't what I thought it would be. It had a very thin texture and it didn't dry fast, my face just felt very wet. It did cover my imperfections but this shade color wasn't for me. My skin tone is like a medium color that's more on the warm side then the cool side. The honey beige shade just made me look really orange. I could see the line of demarcation on my jawline. It didn't blend well with my tone and I wouldn't buy this foundation again. It was just too heavy for my skin and I even noticed my face looked very oily through out my day. I started to getting little pimples on my cheeks, it clogged up my pores fast. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anybody it just made me feel like I had a mask on my face.

Amazing shade range and coverage.

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup:

The L'Oreal True Match is one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. The thing I love most about this foundation is the shade range. With 33 shades altogether, I could always find a shade to match me beautifully.

I've owned 5 different shades in this foundation, and I used them for all different things. I had a light shade for highlighting, a dark shade for contouring, and 3 shades in my skin tone range… depending on the season and how much sun my skin was getting.

I often have problems finding a foundation that will match the tone of my skin. I love that this range comes with cool, neutral, and warm shades to match your specific tone.

I also love that this product has a medium coverage. I could wear it sheerer with a little moisturizer mixed in, and I could wear it as a fuller coverage by adding a second layer. The versatility of this foundation makes it better than most offerings at the drugstore.

This product has an excellent wear time, as well. It wore on me for 9+ hours.