Other Foundations:

L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation - All Shades

Good value

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Full Coverage
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation - All Shades:

LOreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation is a light weight foundation that is gentle enough for almost any skin type!
    I have very fair dry oily skin and it almost becomes a mission trying to find a foundation that works well with my skin. After trying the LOreal True Match Mineral powder I was very pleased with the outcome. I didn't have any break out and my face did not end up oily or shiney at the ens of the day.
    Applying the foundation is a quick simple process.
    LOreal's mineral formula has SPF 19 for protection of sun damages or burns. The foundation is a nice light weight powfer that covers your face flawlessly, goes on evenly, and leaves skin soft and creates a nice natural tone.

Easy to apply

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation - All Shades:

I like this stuff for the summer time but not so much for winter. It works best on my skin when my skin isn't super dry. I like that when it's hot out it helps to keep my face from looking oily due to sweating. I didn't have a great deal of luck with it as far as covering breakouts. I bought the concealer powder with this and still didn't get great results. It works well for normal skin with no breakouts.

Great product!

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation - All Shades:

This is a great product so put on over liquid foundation. It is fast and easy to put on which I love, especially if I am on the go! It is great for touch ups also! The color blends in very well with my skin as well as the foundation I put under it. The only things I do not like about it is it seems to not stay on or cover as well if I use it alone. I find it best to use over liquid foundation. It will stay on longer and look better. Also I do not like price, it is a bit high for the product.