Other Hair Colorings:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color

L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color

Pros

• Great color (3)
  • Long-lasting (3)

Loreal Les Blondissimes Best non-brassy Haircolor for Blondes

I have a red undertone to my hair, and even though I am only lightening a couple of shades, I have trouble with brassiness or redness when using any brand except Loreal. Loreal's Les Blondissimes has NEVER disappointed me. It colors well, lasts as it says it will, and is never brassy or red. The LB01 and LB02 are both for ash blonde results and prevent that red or brassiness you get with most haircolor for blondes. This is most definitely permanent hair color! I never have to retouch areas that were already colored, I just have to touchup my roots as they grow out. This haircolor does not strip or damage my hair. My only suggestion is NOT to put the color all over your head in subsequent applications. You don't need to! This hair color doesn't need touching up, just coloring your roots when they grow out. If you put the haircolor on the part of your hair that has already been colored, then you may get some damage, so I would suggest just putting the color on the roots when you are touching up. I do my root touchups about every 6 weeks. The other good things about this product are that it doesn't damage your hair if you just touch up your roots every 6 weeks and it isn't one color. You really do get tones and highlights! Its beautiful and I get asked all the time who does my hair and when I say, "I do," I get the strangest reactions from people. Most women don't believe that I could get results like that myself. I owe it all to Loreal and their great haircolor products!

Revlon Superior Not For Everybody

I have used a lot of different brands of hair color over the years and this one was one of the worst. It didn't change the color of my hair at all. I purchased two boxes of the Revlon Superior Preferences Les Blondimisses hair color to dye my hair at home. I thought this brand would work great because it was expensive and even after using both boxes and leaving it in for longer than suggested. It didn't change the color of my hair at all, not even a little bit. I was completely dissatisfied with this product.

I followed the instructions enclosed in the box and still I was unsuccessful in getting the blond hair I was hoping for. I just new as much as I was spending on this product it would work properly. It was a dud.

Ease of Application
Most hair colors you use at home, the application is easy. This was to. This was probably the only good thing I could say about this product. I will not be purchasing this product again, with this economy I have no money to waste.

Best Color

from Irvington al

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Great Color
  • Long-Lasting
  • Natural Look
  • Versatile

• Graying Hair
    • New Look
    • Thicker Hair
    • Thinner Hair
    • Touch Ups

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I LOVE Blonde hair unfortunately I was born a wash out blonde..I wanted that just come from the beach been out in the sun look for my hair. L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color does that for me. Ive tried other brands and they just dont do that for me. AND most importantly leave my hair stripped and in bad condition. I love the way L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color leaves my hair soft and full of body.. Thank you for making my world a BLONDE world!

• Permanent

my hair color is shyning like the sun i love it so much

from algeria

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Great Color
    • Long-Lasting

Cons

• Time Consuming

• New Look

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Loreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color and I must say that it truly turned my hair blond. With other hair colors I have to leave more than one hour because my hair color is very dark but the result are amazing

• Temporary

I love this product

from Kansas City, MO

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Great Color
    • Long-Lasting
    • Natural Look

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I have always had my hair my done professionally until recently my husband lost his job. I have tried 3 other box colors and was VERY disappointed with them. When I bought this product I was expecting a let down. I thought if my hair was every going to look good again I would have to pay. I picked out this product without knowing a thing about it. My hair looks GREAT!! I love this product. I don't think I will ever have to depend on someone else to do my hair. High Five L'Oreal!!

• Permanent

easy to do at home

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I have dark hair and it started graying at an early age and it got to a point where I had to dye my hair to look my real age. The first time I went to a salon but I realized that given the frequency with which I needed to dye my hair, I was go broke and I didn't have to time to go to the salon so often. So I went to a store to find a self dying kit and this was the one I chose after careful consideration. I didn't want to get something that was so strong that it would hurt my sensitive eyes but I wanted one with good results. My daughter had to help me the first time because I was clumsy but now I use this about twice a month and I can do it on my own fairly easily. I do use treatment cream so my hair doesn't get damaged from the frequent dying and I don't notice much hair damage. I usually go for the darker browns and it gives a very natural color that is close to my natural hair. Definitely recommend for people that have to dye frequently.

• Ease of Application:

Very good if like really blonde hair

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Loreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color and I must say that it truly turned my hair blond. With other hair colors I have to leave them in for 45 minutes to an hour before I get the color of blond I want but with this product it took thirty minutes and i was done. It is really easy to use you just apply it to your roots and then after the specified amount of time rinse it out. One good thing about this Loreal Superior Preference Hair Color is that it comes with an excellent conditioner. The conditioner left my hair feeling so nice and moisturized. I wished I could by it at the stores but you only get it with the hair color. I was very happy with the results but understand that this will turn brown hair blond just like the picture on the box. I liked that this product did not dry out my hair or damage it. It actually made my hair feel better than before I used it. The price is average so it is affordable for most people. It is worth the money you pay for it because I am living proof that it works.

L'oreal Hair care coloring

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I really like this whole brand of hair coloring products. This isn't the first one I've tried but it might be literally one of the best thus far. I decided to go all blonde for an entire month on a whim, previously being a brunette I was skeptical that it, the hair dye would even take well to my dark hair and make it look authentic. Amazingly though it did. I couldn't believe after an easy at home do it yourself treatment of dyeing my hair would actually rival salon treatments.

It not only covered my entire head of shoulder length long brown hair but it actually looked very classy and nice. I almost expected something that was somewhat low class because the cost was really cheap honestly compared to what I have paid before to get my hair done. I have never used a product before that worked so efficiently as an at home product. It was really amazing and lasted solidly an entire six weeks until my roots started growing in.

• Ease of Application:

Blonde Bombshell Hair Color!

from Ohio

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

L'Oreal Superior Preference is a fabulous kit to use when lightening your hair at home! First off, it is extremely affordable. Secondly, it delivers intense salon performance lightening without the use of bleach. The color itself does have a good amount of lightening agent in it (depending on how light of a shade you choose). The color does not turn out overly brassy and does a really nice job maintaining a natural believable looking color even after lightening. L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color delivers outstanding coverage and is great for all hair types. It does a fantastic job lightening dark hair (all the way to natural black). However, if your has been dyed a very dark shade you may not get all the lift out of it but you will definitely see results. The serum that comes with the kits makes the dye smell really good and the conditioner that is included in the kit smells great also and can be reused for several weeks after coloring to maintain color and shine.

• Ease of Application:

Used it for the first time dying my hair, worked great!

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I thought that this was a great product! It didn't kill my hair too much, and I went from super dark brown (almost black) to platinum blonde and it was pretty great. I self-ombre'd by dying in stages, and while it took forever I couldn't have been happier with the results! I definitely would recommend this for first timers, repeat users, and do-it-yourselfers.

Dyed my hair pretty quickly considering my hair is very dark, and it did not damage it too much, I was very satisfied with the results! I think that it was very effective and totally worth 8 bucks for a new hairdo! Because I was bleaching my hair it stays forever until you cut it off, just to let everyone know.

Ease of Application
        It's pretty simple to use. You have 2 bottles that you mix together (a little tricky) and shake for a bit. I did not even use gloves after a bit (be careful if you do that), and you just mix the dye together and slap it on your hair heavily. Anyone can do it really, even beginners!

Delivers as promised

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

First of all my natural hair color is light brown, but I am 47 years old and have a lot of gray now, probably more than half my hair is gray. I have tried several hair coloring brands trying to achieve a lighter blonde color but I always end of with brassiness and reddish tones. My hair breaks and frizzes and the color always leave my hair looking like straw. I bought L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissemes Hair Color about a month ago and was very impressed with the results. My hair color turned out the shade I was looking for and I was so surprised with the condition of my hair afterward. My hair felt moisturized and soft, without the dryness and without the brass of other hair colors. Now, after a month I see no fading like I normally do and my hair still feels in better condition than it did before using this product. This is definitely something that I will be buying again in the future.

LOreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Color is my favorite

from Pennsylvania

Comments about L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color:

I have used L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color for several years and am always pleased with the results. This product covers my grays yet is gentle and not harsh on my hair. In fact my hair usually looks better after coloring than before. It makes my hair soft and silky without overdrying or causing frizziness.

L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color keeps my hair free from gray hair until it grows out after four weeks or so. During this time, the color stays bright and never brassy. It doesn't fade like other hair color brands I've tried and always looks natural.

Ease of Application
        L'Oreal Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Hair Color is easy to use and stays thick when applying so I don't have to worry about drips or messiness. The instructions inside are very easy to understand and the process is simple and painless. The conditioner included makes my hair soft and shiny which is an added bonus of coloring my hair.