4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Pores.....What Pores?!?!?!

***There weren't too many products on the market that made pores less visible. Sure, a lot of products marketed themselves claiming they reduce pore size, but none of them ever delivered. Until now. L'Oreal really outdone themselves this time.***

***The first time I used this product, I noticed a difference immediately. My skin looked smooother and I didn't see those annoying little "holes" on my nose and chin area. I was so happy because no matter what kind of foundation I used or moisturizer I used, I could never get those "holes" to go away. Now they did after one wash.***

***Not only did they go away, after washing every morning for a week, they didn't come back. Totally impressive! The formula is non-abrasive, smells kind of good, and it's comes in a pretty bottle. The price is kind of expensive, but you can always work around that by using coupons and shopping around.***

***Overall, I totally love this product and it is part of my everyday regime. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!** **Keep up the good work, L'Oreal!***

Maybe I didn't give it enough time

I bought this product in hopes of shrinking my pores. On both sides of my nose, my pores are huge and even the thickest make-up doesn't help. The price of this pore minimizing gel wasn't bad if I could have just got it to work. I was attracted to the pretty pink color and pink grapefruit as the scent. I loved the scent! It was a very nice scent that kind of woke you up and gave you a burst of energy. It was very easy to use and lathered extremely nice. I was a little sad that it hardly removed any of my waterproof mascara though. I made sure to wash the areas of my face with large pores very well. After washing it off, my skin felt very soft and looked a little brighter. I had no problems with irritation. I used this product twice a day and ended up using two full bottles, but I'm not sure how long that took. I gave up on this product because after two bottles, my pores didn't even slightly look better or smaller. It's a nice cleanser an face wash, but don't expect it to work wonders on your pores. I might buy again just for the lovely scent!

Maybe I didn't give it enough time

Not very good

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

I only give L'Oreal a six out of ten on this one because it only seemed to do half of the job it stated it would do. I noticed no real results in regards to pore minimizing. I used the entire bottle almost daily (I missed a day here or there) and really I did not notice anything different. I kept using it because I love the pink color and the smell was pretty good. The formula as a cleanser is pretty good as it removed all the dirt, oil and makeup that was on my face by the end of the day. I was just disappointed that my pores were still the same size. I would have expected to have at least a feeling the first time I used it because usually you can tell the difference with a new product, but there was nothing. I like this as a cleanser, but if you are looking for a pore minimizing cleaner, then I would try something else.

Ease of Application
It really lathered up nicely and you did not have to use four or five pumps to do so.

The scent is really the best thing I can say about this cleanser! I loved it.

No Noticeable Results

from Hartford, CT

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

I am lucky to typically have skin clear from acne, no issues with oil or dry/flaking and almost balanced tone. I even happily accept my freckles. What I don't accept is my pores. I try and blame their size on my athletic lifestyle - perhaps all that running means that they need to open wider to release sweat and let my skin breathe? Whatever it is, I have tried many products to minimize them.

This is unfortunately one of the products that turned into a waste of money. It's a pretty product, pink wash in a clear bottle with an easy to use spout. I would use it daily but really saw no effects. Of course on the back it recommends to use it in conjunction with the brand's toner and lotion of the same line, but I already have lotion I like, and if this product did 'one third' of the job I would be motivated to buy more from them and try for a bigger result. It didn't, so I am not.

Good scent though!

• Ease of Application:

I really enjoy this facial cleanser

from Pennsylvania

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

L'Oreal is a well known and trusted brand. Some of their products work for me and others don't. L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser is an awesome facial cleanser. It works very well at cleansing my skin and rinsing off well leaving no residue. It doesn't make my face feel as tight and dry like a lot of cleansers do. It is reasonably priced and you can usually find coupons for L'Oreal products to help lower the cost.
I would definitely recommend this product.

This does such a great job at getting all the dirt, grime, makeup, and oil off my skin. It makes my skin feel smooth. When I use it consistently I notice my skin tone is more even and brighter. It helps keep my pores from getting clogged up.

Ease of Application
I love that this is in a pump bottle. It makes it so convenient.

This smells so good! I love using face wash that smells really good but a lot of them don't. This one does. It's not overpowering. It makes me enjoy the experience of washing my face.

• Ease of Application:

This works even better than the expensive brands

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

I bought this product when I saw a coupon for it in my Sunday paper. I have larger pores and am always looking for new products to help minimize the appearance.
This cleanser is really just as good, if not better than the high priced cleansers you can buy in department stores. It has a great refreshing scent, and leaves my face feeling tingly and clean. My pores really do look smaller. I like to switch off this product with another cleanser, so I use this in the mornings so my face looks refreshed for the day.
This cleanser does not cause my face to dry out or become irritated at all. It makes my face look brighter and clean. This will be a cleanser I will continue to use in the future.

Great for refreshing and cleansing the face, as well as minimizing the look of pores.

Ease of Application
This comes in a nice pump bottle and easy to use with my clarisonic face cleanser.

The scent is great. It is not a floral scent, and not too strong. It has a light, clean refreshing scent.

Great for sensitive skin

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

This cleanser is very gentle and great for sensitive skin.
it doesn't make your skin feel tight or dry and it really does make my pores look smaller. I love that it is not that expensive and the fragrance is great.
I really like the pump bottle so you can easily dispense the cleanser. The scent is fresh and very subtle. The cleanser foams up nicely and you really feel that you are cleaning your skin because of the tingly feeling. It rinses off clean and leaves my skin brighter and firmer but not dry or tight like other cleanser can do. This one doesn't do that at all. It leaves my face very soft and fresh. And it really minimizes your pores. When I use L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser, my pores are tiny and nearly invisible.
It is a great cleanser and you can even remove your eye makeup. It doesn't cause breakouts and keeps your skin soft and clean.

• Ease of Application:

Works great, just not at what it promises

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

I really liked this product for a number of reasons; however, it doesn't do what it promises, which is minimize pores. I love how easily this product foams up and how fresh and clean it makes my face feel, but it doesn't reduce pores. My pores looked no different while/after using this product so I can't really give it a good rating. If your just looking for a great face wash, then go ahead and try it. If your looking to reduce your pores, try something else.

• Ease of Application:

takes off your eye make up

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

No other face wash I've tried, totally removes your eye make up like this one does. It has a picture of an eye on it, so it is intended to do so, but it's sold as a complete face wash, not necessarily an eye make up remover, yet it works better than those that are just for eyes.

it will remove all of your make up including eye

Ease of Application
lathers on easily, takes a lot of rinsing but not so much that I wouldn't still give a 5 rating

The bomb cleanser

from Monroe, GA

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

I have been using this cleanser for a month now and I can honestly see my pores shrinking!  It is very gentle and I can use it to wash off my eye make-up without it stinging my eyes.  I love the subtle scent also!

Great Cleanser

from Hickory Hills, IL

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser:

This is a great all-around, everyday cleanser for my combo/oily skin type. The two issues I come across with cleansers is that they do not cleanse enough, or they suck every last bit of moisture out. This cleanser, for me, is perfect. It deep cleans and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, not tight. My pores have shrunk, but like anything else it was not an overnight process. It cleanses thoroughly without ever leaving my skin feeling tight or dried out. I wear a lot of eye makeup and while it does not leave my undereye area completely black-free, but in all fairness, I haven't found anything that really does - espically without overdrying.  It has a refreshing scent and I actually look forward to using it. My skin is combo and this leaves it less oily and possibly tighter but definately not greasy. Most cleansers that target oily skin leave me feeling like my skin has shrunk to small to cover my face but this does not and i've noticed less shine!  I have been using the product for about 4 months now.   I wouldn't recomend that dry skins try this product. If my best friend, who has very dry skin, tried this, it would probably be a disaster. All in all great product for oily skin types.