4.8

4.8

beatiful

from morocco

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Difficult To Remove

• Anytime
  • Going Out

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

This product is great for women that are loosing their lashes. Is a great volumizer, it makes your lashes relly plump out. The product is also waterproof and lasts all day without clumping or smearing. It isgreat for the woman on the go and the house wife dealing with all the daily things at home. It would also be good for woman with sensitive eyes and women who need to lengthen their lashes, it works wonders for that also. This is a great product for a variety of womans needs, and it lasts all day.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Long, defined eyelashes in just minutes!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

L'Oreal's Lash Out Mascara is one of the best products I've ever used. In fact, I've been using it for over 20 years. The mascara offers an extended brush (to further demonstrate the aspects of "long" associated with this product) which works miracles to make your lashes lovely.

First descrbed as a "tedy bear" brush, the applicator is the key in achieving long and well-defined eyelashes. It's easy to use, and I would swear - it has shortened the amount of time I spend on applying mascara (if I can remember back before I used it 20 years ago!)

Recenlty, I changed from the flat brush to the curved brush and have found the brush helps to curve eyelashes as well as lengthen them.

In addition, the product itself is outstanding and comes in a waterproof formula, as well as a number of different colors (all shades of black and brown, plus clear).

I will never use another mascara - I've found my permanent choice.

great mascara

from San Diego, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

I love mascara! I have to wear it every single day, since I have a very light complexion and very light blonde eyelashes and I look really weird if i don't wear it every day. I actually even keep some in my car! L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara is the brand that I keep in my car for those days that I foolishly run out of the house without first putting on my trusted mascara. It keeps me from having that minor little heart attack when you look in your rearview mirror and realize you are (once again) sans mascara. I hate that little flip flop your heart does. now that i keep this in my car i never have that feeling again!

the good thing about this mascara is that it has held up in my car rolling around in the glove box for a while now. it still hasn't gotten clumpy or stiff. the mascara stays on too, but if you rub your eyes at all, then watch out! it will come right off. but just don't rub your eyes and you're fine!

Lash Out Your Mascara Frustration

from Carmichael, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

Loreal Lash out mascara is a brand I swear by and have recommended to almost everyone who asks what I use. I have used it since I was fifteen years old and even if I try other brands it has become the one I always return to using. Nothing else has compared. I am Irish so my eyebrows and lashes are really non-exsistant without make-up. It makes my long lashes twice as long and creates the illusion that they are twice as volumous. The Brush is my favorite and where other brushes are more plastic, this is the old school traditional soft brush. The newer brands have posed a problem for me because I usually end up poking myself in one eye or both. It is a nightmare to deal with that. I tried the waterproof just once and it was definantly just that, water proof. However I don't like that it took a special make-up remover to get it all off. I washed my face, and took a shower but it still left it's remnants on my lashes and a couple fell out trying to remove it. Overall I love Lash Out, just not the water proof kind.

Works well for a make-up newbie

from Allentown, PA

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

I only recently began wearing make-up. It began with a very drastic change in hair length and also in color. My skin tone seems quite pale with the new hair color, so I decided to start wearing some make-up, just to even out my skin tone a bit. Well, with foundation, my eyelashes just seemed to disappear. I went on the search for some inexpensive mascara that would add some definition to my lashes.

I came across this L'Oreal mascara on sale at my favorite drug store and decided to try it out. It really did a nice job of defining my lashes. There was absolutely no clumping and it wasn't heavy at all. However (and this may be because I really have never worn make-up much in my 28 years of life), I had some issues when applying the mascara. As I put it on, it somehow managed to get on my eyelids. Fortunately, it cleaned off very easily. I am also able to easily remove this from my eyelashes with a mild make-up remover.

i have used loreal lashout mascara for ten years

from Ellicott City, MD

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

i have used loreal lashout for ten years and i love it. i would never switch.i have long lashes and this product makes them even longer. the brush is perfect. it lengthens,seperates and it never clumps.i am proud of my long lashes and lashout black brown showcases them like nothing else.

Holy Grail of Mascara

from Utica, NY

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

My holy grail mascara, I use the waterproof formula.  I have used this mascara for years and try many, many new mascaras as they come out and always go back to Lash Out waterproof.  I have yet to find one that doesn't clump or flake, etc....only Lash Out performs that well.  This is the only mascara I have found, including department store brands that does not make a mess of my eye area or cause spider leg lashes. It stays on no matter what and comes off easily with soap and water.  It lasts all day and into the night.  I love the brush, it's straight and easy to use.  The tube lasts a long time, I've gone almost 6 months on a tube even though I know you are supposed to change them out every 3 months.  I can't bear to throw away a good product.  I have not tried the non-waterproof formula so can't give any comment on that.  You will not go wrong purchasing this mascara, in my eyes there is no better.

It looks great on!

from Spring, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

This is the only mascara that I buy, and its its not one of the cheaper ones either..But it makes my eyes look awesome, and it goes on great!, and it doesnt clump up on your eyes..I have tried to use the cheaper ones and they wont hardly go on and do nothing for my eyes..I ahve very little eyelashes and Loreal lasgout works wonders for my eyes

Great separating mascara with few smudges

from Emeryville, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

I would highly recommend this mascara. I've used many drug store and some dept. store brands over the years and keep coming back to this one. L'oreal does a good job w/ all of its mascaras - in fact, I think their good mascara technology is on par with their higher-end brand, Lancome's.

Pros:

- thick lashes

- does a great job separating with the 'teddy brush' technology'

- great price. It's nice to be able to pick up a go-to mascara at the drug store instead of the department store and still feel like you're getting a quality product.

- range of colors (black/black; black/brown; brown, etc.)

- comes in waterproof and regular. I use waterproof and it flakes sometimes (see below) but definitely no raccoon eyes. Does the job.

Cons:

- the tube sometimes gets messy - the mascara can sometimes clump at the top making it a mess to close

- I sometimes feel as if this flakes too much, which irritates my eyes as a contact lens wearer

- The tube can sometimes crack from too much wear - but this could be a usage issue and not so much product defect.

Tried others but always come back.

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara:

My lashes are short and not thick at all but you would never know with this mascara.  This mascara lengthens so well.  An additional coat will thicken them nicely, not overdone.  Yes, I try new mascaras as they come out but I always wind up with my Lash Out again and again.