3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

All In One Cle anserfor People with Every Skin Type!

Loreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin is an absolute must have for me. I have always had a problem with big pores and I'm prone to black outs. At the same time I have very sensitive skin and I get irritated and dried out very easily by a lot of different cleansers (and believe me, I've tried them all). This is my essential cleanser for a lot of different reasons.
I use it every single morning and every night, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and not overly dried out, plus the scrubbing beads/exfoliaors aren't too rough like some other brands which can leave your face red and a little sore after using them.
The smell is really nice, not too strong like some cleansers, and the exfoliating rubber scrubber which comes with it is perfect for massaging the cleanser into your face. I used to use a couple different products on my face everyday (a morning wash, moisturizing cleanser, and a toner, and at night I'd use an exfoliating scrub). Now I don't even have to use makeup remover!

Loreal 360 Go Cleanser is my number one, all in one facial cleanser and it's really all you need. Great for the summer when your skin tends to get oily and sweaty, to the winter when it tends to dry out. It leaves your skin smooth, with visibly smaller pores, no blackheads, and you always look freshly scrubbed and glowing since it sloughs off dead skin (which can leave you looking not so great).
If I could only take one product on vacation with me this is what'd be. As far as facial needs and cleansers go, it cleanses, removes makeup and blackheads, reduces pore size and exfoliates without over drying or leaving any residue. I'd recommend it for women and men of all ages, from teenagers to elderly, and already have my besties, cousins, brother and mom using it.

Perfection in a bottle and very convenient. Definitely worth the money!

Go 360 is your typical cleanser.

Like several other reviewers, I bought this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. My usual cleanser was no longer being produced and sold so I thought I would give this a try. I do have sensitive skin prone to flaking, burning and redness, so I always stick to products made for sensitive skin. I have used this cleanser for several weeks now and I have not experienced any atypical issues with redness, flaking or burning. I would say it is a fine cleanser for people with sensitive skin. However, if you are looking for a deep clean like I am, this isn't the best product. I was hoping the "scrublet" would enhance the cleaning process and get deeper into my pores. I haven't noticed any difference whatsoever in the cleanliness of my pores from any other cleanser I have ever tried. I don't have a real problem with blackheads, but the do occasionally build up. This product hasn't prevented that from occurring at all. I also have concerns about how sanitary it is to use the "scrublet" repeatedly even with washings. If you are just looking for basic makeup removal or you have sensitive skin and nothing else works, this may be your product. But if you are looking for something that does a little more like I am, you may want to keep searching for the correct product for you.

Not What I Expected

from Va

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

I'm often trying new facial products and I just picked up LOreal Go 360 Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin about 3 weeks ago. I had been using LOreal 360 Clean Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Scrub and really liked this product so I decided to try a different kind. My skin is often too dry and thought the sensitive kind would be better for my skin. I wear makeup almost daily and need a cleanser that can wash away dirt and makeup. The first time I used this product I was disappointed with the lack of bubbles it produced, I felt like I was cleaning my face with a thin lotion. This product has no scent to it nor does it contain the exfoliating sand like material like the other product I used. After rinsing my face and drying I looked in the mirror and could see where makeup was still in the sides of my nose and around my eyes. I thought the neat brush that comes with this product would take care of that but I was wrong. This is a gentle cleanser, I can see how it's made for sensitive skin. My skin never felt dry using this cleanser. Overall I think this can be a great facial cleanser if you have sensitive skin but don't wear makeup. I need a product that will get deep down to wash makeup off.

No scent at all.

Not Worth the Cost or Effort

from Hartford, CT

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

I admit I fell into the trap of new and innovative combined with a coupon sale combo. L'Oreal is a good name in beauty care so when the came out with this wash that comes with its own built in scrub brush, it seemed great!

I tried the sensitive skin version of this product (there are various types for different skin) and it's fairly simple. Pop the brush out of the bottle - yes, it literally sits in a hole that runs through the middle of the bottle. One end has semi-thick plastic bristles, the other a stub of a handle, meant to actually slide into your fingers so you can mimic washing your face with your whole hand.

I found this out the hard way - when holding it more naturally I scraped my face with my fingernails.

The cleanser works fine but there's less in an average bottle because of the space needed for the scrub brush. The extra cost isn't balanced out with 'extra' good cleanser - this was a one and done purchase.

• Ease of Application:

You feel nice and clean!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

I have used this product in the past and have liked it. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't seem to effect it. It goes on well and feels good on your face. It leaves your face feeling smooth and clean after. I love the little scrubber that comes with it. It's easy to hold and move around the areas on your face. It's soft, but still feels like it's working. The smell of this product isn't much, but it isn't bad either. It foams up well when scrubbing as well. I would recommend this product to others.

It is effective in making you feel like you have cleaned your face. It gets the makeup off as well. It works well in getting the job done.

Ease of Application
The soft rubber scrubber that comes with this product makes it easy to apply and feels like you can really scrub into all the areas of your face. It makes your face feel cleaner than the average face wash. You just squirt a bit onto the mini scrubber, rub and you rinse. Really easy.

There isn't much scent to it, but in a way I kind of like that. It doesn't smell bad at all. It's probably better for your face because it's unscented.

• Ease of Application:

Okay as a cleanser and exfoliate. No help with blackheads

from West Virginia

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

I used the original in this before I tried the sensitive skin. It's really gentle and loses a little bit of lather on the original formula but not much. Overall you get an okay lather but I feel like the effect isn't as strong as it needs to be, even for a sensitive cleanser.

It doesn't give me a terrible amount of acne fighting power. It gets my face pretty clean and in that, it allows acne to breathe and heal on it's own but I don't get much power to actually help get rid of them.

Also, not good for blackheads surprisingly. The scrubbing brush that comes with it is very soft, rubbery, and exfoliates gently but it's too gentle for deep pores and blackheads.

I don't notice a significant affect on my skin dryness in this from the original so maybe stick with the original even if you usually buy sensitive skin products. My skin is somewhat sensitive and the original seemed to do a better job for me without over drying my skin.

Love the bottle.
Love the scrubber that comes with it.
As a cleanser, it lathers okay and cleanses decently but does nothing for acne treatment or blackhead treatment.

good for everyday use but just as a cleaner and not as an acne treatment or preventer.

Cleans very well. Doesn't do much for acne but probably prevents it in that it keeps your skin clean and exfoliates.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply, just lather up and use the scrubber that comes with it. You can also use the scrubber with your own favorite product.

Has a good, clean scent and it's suitable for me and my guy. The scent doesn't linger on the skin after you rinse either.

• Ease of Application:

Loved the scrubber, not the scrub.

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

Overall, this facial cleanser was okay. I absolutely loved the scrubber that came with the bottle of facial cleanser, but I didn't really love the cleanser itself. After I finished the bottle, I kept the scrubber to use with other cleansers.

This L'Oreal cleanser was okay. It left my skin a little oily, and I didn't quite feel like it got off all the makeup and oil from my skin, even with the scrubber.

Ease of Application
I normally use bar soaps/cleansers on my face, but I liked this bottle since it wasn't a pump bottle, which makes it easier to use in the shower. I would have preferred if it had a flat top so that the bottle could be turned upside down when it started getting low. I hate feeling like I've wasted any, so I always try to get bottles with flat tops because they're easier to leave upside down all the time.

It's been a while since I used this product, but I remember that I liked the scent fine. For me, the scent isn't all that important.

• Ease of Application:

All In One Cle anserfor People with Every Skin Type!

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

Perfection in a bottle and very convenient. Definitely worth the money!

AWESOME

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

First of all it has little scrubbly pad. It is just perfect to exfoliate skin on your face. Texture of cleanser is smooth and it goes well on the skin. After you wash it off, your skin becomes smooth and clean. I have a sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate it at all! Then you just pop that little itty bitty pad back into the bottle for easy storage. It will dry on the bottle too. Pad DOES NOT collect mold or anything. Easy goes in and out. Perfect package. You can always take it on the go too. After this treatment always use a moisturizer.

• Ease of Application:

A love the scrubber tool.

from Westminster, MD

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

This is a great product for cleansing skin deeply. The scrubber tool that is included really creates a good lather and gets into the skins pores to clean well. I have also used the L'oreal Go 360 Clean Facial scrub and was happy with the results. The product also has a pleasant scent. It is a good product for the cost.

• Ease of Application:

This cleanser didn't do much for me

from Berlin, CT

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

The L'Oreal Go 360 Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin was pretty inneffective. It cleaned my skin I guess, but for someone troubled by acne that breaks out easily, cleansers really have to work to remove ALL dirt and makeup. The scrublet was a good idea however I feel like that is the only reason why someone should buy this cleanser, the scurblet was well thought out but the actual product was just average. It didn't seem to affect my skin at all. It didn't cause break outs but it didn't seem to help them either. The scrublet got slippery when used and I often felt unsure about using it because although it was a plastic material, I worried about it harboring germs and just stopped using it altogether which made the product pretty much useless. I would only recommend this product to someone who already has great skin that is just looking for a gentle everyday cleanser. Other than that, I would not suggest buying this product.

Love the Deep Cleansing Go 360

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin:

The Deep cleansing helps minimize pores and doesn't dry out my sensitive skin like many other cleaners. It is also helping with my acne. I love the scrublet, the way it feels and it is getting rid of black heads. Not only does it attach to the bottle, the suction cup sticks to my shower wall.