4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara: - My Lashes are Twice as Long!

I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to my beauty routine. I prefer fewer products on my skin, so whatever I use has to really work. After having good success using [Avon SuperShock Mascara][1] for a few months, I decided to try a product that I'd seen advertised on television. **L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara** claimed something that is either a gimmick or revolutionary -- fibery "tubes" that extend your lashes like extensions.

The tube of mascara comes in two pieces -- one part is the white conditioner that I applied first. The flip side contains the black mascara that is swept over the white conditioner. I've read that some people had trouble completely covering the white conditioner with the black mascara, but I didn't find it to be a problem at all. I didn't even wait for step one to dry completely. I simply applied a few strokes of the white, and then immediately followed with the black. The wand gave me full coverage, and astoundingly, I could instantly see the lashes lengthen as I applied the product. I didn't want dramatic results so I only applied one coat. Still, it was enough to lengthen my lashes in a way I've never experienced from ordinary mascara. It stayed on all day with no smudges or flakes, and it came off easily with warm water and my gentle face wash.

The only downsides to Loreal Double Extend Mascara is that I found the two-sided wand to be a bit clumsy. The other issue is that while you get length, you don't get any extra volume. Overall, **L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara** gave me the length it promised in a formula that's easy on the eyes and easy to wear. I'll definitely keep a tube in my makeup bag.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Avon-Supershock-Mascara-review-d94e3

Lashes will look longer but they stay on your face too!

I like this product but I'm not sure I'd buy it again. On the plus side, it does make the lashes look longer. On the minus side, the precondtioner that goes on before the color is a bit hard to control. I usually end up with some very long white fake lashes and some shorter ones. The lash color does cover the white conditioner very well. But I'd like it better if the lashes were all close to the same length. When removing the color, I use my Almay non oily pads even though the directions say that the product comes off with just water. My biggest complaint is there is always residue left behind no matter how hard I try to get it off. The next day there are always flecks of color under my lashes. I don't like that at all. I think overall I'd go back to my Almay product.

Works well

from Delafield, WI

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I liked how long my lashes turned out but it flaked a lot, and was kind of hard to get off. It left some weird squiggly lines of mascara on my face after I washed it.

Too flaky., but did make my lashes much longer

Ease of Application
Easy to apply. Didn't last as long as a regular tube

average

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I barely have any eyelashes, so I needed a mascara that would give me plenty of volume and length. A friend of mine recommended L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, so I was eager to try the product. I wasn't impressed with it at first, but after getting the hang of it several uses later; I came to like the mascara. This L'Oreal mascara adds more visible length than most mascaras I have used in the past. Also, unlike with other mascaras it comes off very easily with just water; so you can save the hassle of buying makeup remover. I realized in order to achieve a very noticeable effect, I had to use about three to four layers each time. Even though it gives me some length, but I don't think it gives me a lot of volume. It also tends to dried out pretty fast and start to get clumpy after about a month into the mascara. Overall, this L'Oreal mascara is pretty average because when you take off the mascara it would come off into little clumps, but it still works good.

Do not buy

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I recently purchased and used L'Oreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara and was extremely disappointed with how difficult it was to remove this mascara from my lashes. It was easy to apply this mascara. First I applied the lash primer to my lashes and waited a few seconds for it to dry to my lashes and then I applied a few coats of the lengthening mascara. I was pleased with all long my lashes looked all day and how the mascara lasted all day. However when I was trying to remove all of the make up from my face I could not remove this mascara. I tried using everything from water, to vaseline, to eye make up remover. Nothing was working and I was irritating my eyes. After consistently rubbing make up remover over my lashes I was finally able to remove some of the mascara but I was also losing some of my eye lashes. I was so disappointed with how difficult it was to remove this mascara from my lashes that I would definitely not recommend L'Oreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara to anyone.

Love this mascara!

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I love this mascara. It is amazing. It makes my eye lashes so much longer. I don't know how exactly it does it, but it makes my lashes noticeably longer. They look great when I use this. It is a great product if you have short lashes and are looking for a noticable improvement.

This does exactly what it says it does. It works wonderfully. You apply the white lengthening part then apply the mascara part and you wouldn't even tell they were your lashes, they will look so much longer.

Ease of Application
Applying this mascara isn't hard to do, it is just a little more time consuming than most other mascaras. It has a two step process, so it takes a little longer. If you are in a huge hurry than this one isn't going to help get you going any quicker. You have to apply two different types to get the results. It is easy to apply. The white lengthening part it applied the same way the regular mascara part is, you just have to take the time to put the white on, then switch over to the black and put it on. It isn't hard, just takes a little more time, but the results are well worth it.

Lashes to my eyebrows

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I gave L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara a nine because like the title of my review suggests my already slightly on the long side eyelashes got up to my eyebrows! The double application is kind of annoying and can be kind of wet on the lashes especially the first step. But the end result is worth it. For a night out on the town or even during they day when you wanna look extra special. Or if you have thin or short lashes this is the mascara that will do the trick.

I gave L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara a ten because it does it's job and then some.

Ease of Application
I gave L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara an eight for the ease of application because it is a two step process and it can be time consuming. So if you are in a hurry, definitely stick to a one step mascara. But if you have an extra two or three minutes and wanna wow anyone who sees you get this mascara.

• Ease of Application:

Try it once and you will not regret it.

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I can literally guarantee that once you try L'Oreal double extend beauty mascara you will be amazed at how nice it will leave your eye lashes looking. Just by looking at the bottle it might seem complicated to apply but its the complete opposite. Basically all you have to do is put on the white side first then go over it with the opposite end. This mascara will leave your eye lashes looking so long and beautiful. To remove this mascara all you need to do is wash your face with a makeup remover and it will come off. The only thing is when it comes off its not liquidy it is more of a clumpy gooey thing. Besides that it is cheap to buy and it is one of the make up products you can always find in my make up bag.

L'Oreal double extend beauty mascara works great. I love it and I can not live with out it.

Ease of Application
Still easy to apply just takes a little more time when applying because first you have to apply one side then the oppite side to your eye lashes.

Good but a Little Bit Flakey

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I did love how L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara made my eyelashes look overall. They looked very thick, long, and beautiful. I had only a couple of problems in that it isn't really an all-day wear mascara in my opinion. I say this because it tends to dry out after a couple of hours and get flakey. It flakes off on to my skin and smudges all around my eyes. I also noticed that after about two weeks of use, the mascara in the tube was getting a bit clumpy and sticky. Like it just didn't want to go one easily or evenly anymore, it just was going on clumpy no matter how I applied it. The other thing is that when it dries, what doesn't flake off is like tar. It is so hard to get off your eyelashes, even using make-up remover. It makes it somewhat harsh on the eyes. It is great for the first few weeks, but after that, forget it. I would not recommend paying full price for this product however, if you can get it on sale for 1/2 off, it may be worth it.

Use this Mascara for Elegant Eyes

from NA

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I love the L'Oreal brand a lot as it is a leading cosmetic brand and manufactures quality products. I use Mascara very often even during the rainy season as the Mascara does not spread even when it comes in contact with water. I use Kajal along with Mascara which makes my eyes look more elegant. People often praise my eyelashes and when I put Mascara, I get a lot of compliments from friends and colleagues as well. They say that my eyes look sparkling and beautiful. Eyes are the part of the face which appeal the most and after the use of Mascara, the eyes look expressive and a person looks well poised. The price of this product is very reasonable and I already own 3 Mascara products of which 2 are of the L'Oreal brand. The application of Mascara is very easy. Some people find it tough to put Mascara on their eyelashes and I often help them in applying the same.

To use the Mascara, you just need to open the product and use the brush gently on the up and below eyelashes and it does not have to spread till it gets dried as the marks will remain. I often wait for about 5-10 minutes to let it dry. I use eye shadow as well to go with the Mascara and it just is a bonus.

• Ease of Application:

Mascara isn't too bad, but the extend tube on the other hand...

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

The tube has one side that is white to extend your lashes, and the other side is black, regular mascara. The side that is supposed to extend lashes is very sticky and thick, and it causes the black mascara to clump up. I am not pleased that it costs so much, because it is a poorly made product. I normally like L'Oreal makeup, so I was pretty disappointed.

Lovely Lashes

from West Bloomfield, MI

Comments about L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara:

I love how this mascara moisturizes and maximizes my eyelashes. As I have gotten older I have noticed that my eyelashes were becoming thinner and breaking more often. This mascara has actually improved the appearance of my lashes. They look healthier than they did before I began using the product. The mascara goes on well without clumping and flaking. I purchased the mascara on sale, and had a coupon which brought the price down quite a bit. I like it so much I will be buying it again whether it is on sale or not.