4.9
L'Occitane
L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion

L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion

4.9

Pros

• Moisturizes well (5)
  • Absorbs quickly (4)

• After shower/bath (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (4)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

This product is my permanent companion

from Saida algeria

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy

• Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

This is an easy-to-use product, its result is great I love it a lot and I will recommend it to everyone I know to use it. I will give it to my children

Really Recommend

from Westbrook / ME

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Softens Skin

• Bedtime

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

This Lotion is probably one of the best lotion I've ever used. The lotion makes your skin smooth and soft and smells amazing this makes your skin soft for a long time to. I really recommend this to all people trying to look for really good lotions and this probably one of them it's best to use at night because it feed your skin .

Good

from Bh

Pros

• Moisturizes Well

• Winter Dryness

Free good

It's a bit pricy

from Uae , Alain

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
        • Moisturizes Well
        • Smells Great
        • Softens Skin

• Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

It's good and smooth for the body and it smells great an ideal lotion that has many pros , I like it but I won't necessarily buy it again because it's a little bit pricy for me but if it was on sale I would happily buy it again , I wouldn't recommend it for budget buyers .

i want to buy it again it's wonderfull

from Blida,ALGERIA

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Long Lasting
          • Moisturizes Well
          • Not Greasy
          • Smells Great

• Eczema

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

After my bath i use it every day it's wonderfull

aser45vcc

from san

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly

Cons

• Bad Smell

good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is a really good product.

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

I love the products from this brand because they work so well. The only complaint I have is that they tend to be more pricey than some of the other lotions. So I always wait for sales that have have throughout the year and really take advantage of those. This Shea butter is one of the most effective lotions I have ever used. It really helps with dry skin and you will really feel the effect. I use it all over my body. Sometimes I feel like I use too much and try to tone it down since it is a bit expensive. So I highly recommend that you check for online sales and buy when they give good discounts.

The scent is nice and soothing.

Absorption
            The lotion absorbs really well and if you apply it right after a shower, your skin will feel really good for the rest of the day.

This is the most effective body lotion that I have ever used for dry skin. I tend to get very dry skin in the winter and this helped me get through that phase.

• Absorption:

Makes my skin feel like a million bucks.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

I am a huge fan of L'Occitane brand products, all of their lotions have worked serious wonders for my skin. L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion has 15% Shea Butter, natural honey, apricot oil, and it is also enriched with vitamins A, B, C and E. The formula is really rich and moisturizing, and renews my dry skin leaving it supple and soft. Once you get some out of the container the first thing you will notice is how wonderfully thick and creamy it is. When I first bought this stuff I was using it everyday after I showered, and it helped to make my skin feel as good as it possibly could. It was gentle, and it did not cause me to break out (I used this stuff on my face---My face is still a part of my body right?).

This stuff smells soooooo good. It has a very light shea butter type of smell to it, and it does not compete with perfumes. Since it does not have a perfume to it you can use it on freshly shaven legs and it does not cause any irritation.

Absorption
            L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion absorbs really quick in to the skin. It is not greasy at all, and as soon as it is rubbed in it leaves the skin feeling like silk.

• Absorption:

Moisturizes but not too oily

from Orange County, CA

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

L'Occitane is expensive for a reason. But you get what you pay for, right? It's signature Shea Butter lotion is really good at keeping your skin moisturized and it's not oily. And because it's so concentrated, you only need a dab (I think they told me dime size to use for your hands). So a bottle will last a long time. I am pleased with the quality because a lot of cheaper lotions (while available in larger quantity and at less price) are watery and ultimately dry your skin.

Mild in scent. It's not feminine - even my husband loves it. He will not use any other of my scented lotion. This line comes in other scents as well, such as lavender, rose and a few limited ones. Even the ones with specific scents, it's not very strong.

Absorption
            You don't need very much to get the effects. It's very concentrated. They said just a dime size for your hands. I would just about a quarter size for BOTH legs.

It's effective and efficient. Just a dab goes a long way. This product is excellent for dry skin and sensitive skin.

Love L'Occitane!

Comments about L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion:

L'Occitane is one of my favorite brands. It feels like a luxury item but not at a luxury price. I was first introduced to L'Occitane as the toiletry items in a Four Seasons hotel and loved the scent and moisturizing properties. A little bit goes a long way and the packaging is simple yet attractive. I like all the different uses for this lotion. I use on cuticles and nails as well as the driest parts of my body such as knees, elbows and feet and it is a nice hand moisturizer as well.

This is a pleasant and a "clean" scent that isn't overpowering ,yet stays with you throughout the day. It actually seems like a very relaxing scent that puts me in a good mood! That's a great plus!

Absorption
            As with most lotions, I like to use L'Occitane moisturizer soon after I get out of the shower when I'm not completely dry to get the most benefit. L'Occitane is great for it's moisturizing properties in this way.