3.9

Cons

good washer

from saudi arabia

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Shakes/Moves

• Bedding
  • Delicates
  • Towels

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

this is nice and good washer because it is work automatic and there is heater in side

Okay product

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

This product has up and downs, though it does get the job done. One advantage I saw when buying it was that it was energy efficient. It used little water to conserve energy. This was very useful, but then I realized when washing clothes that there wasn't enough water to wash them thus I had to pick a setting that used more water and sometimes had to do the wash cycle repeatedly for one load.

Furthermore, the rubber seal near the door had a little opening for water to stay. This was a really bad problem. When each load was done, water would stay there and form mold that would grow along the edges. I have to leave the door open after each load to prevent water from staying. Each week, I had to wipe it down.

This washing machine does the job but it can be very annoying to use. I would only recommend this product to someone who wants a bad mold odor in their house.

Energy Efficiency
Saves water - but a little too much.

Average.

There sometimes isn't enough water to wash clothes.

There are nice buttons and a sleek dial to pick your washing options.

The opening in the rubber seal is horrible, creating mold and a bad odor.

Average.

The Rubber seal

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

After a few months the washer started to have a stale odor. I bought the Tide product that was supposed to clean the washer. It still smelled stale. People told me, Just turn the washer on a use a few cups of bleach in it or use vinegar and soda. Well I tried both. NEITHER worked! My clothes would smell okay after I dried them, but that odor in the laundry room YUCK. Finally one day I was wiping the washer and just by chance the clothe went UNDER the rubber around the door. I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED. IT CAME OUT BLACK. Once the seal had been cleaned inside (where no one could really see) the stale odor was GONE! Now I know to clean my door seal at least once a week!

Energy Efficiency
Keeps the water bill down and by spinning so much water out the dryer works less!

Cleaning Time
I LOVE THE QUICK OPTION. This way when the kids need a shirt or something that is not really that dirty or my clothes that I wear to church I can do them in a matter of an hour for both the drying and the washing!

Works great as long as you keep the door seal clean!

Even my kids can do their own laundry!

We have had to have a new pump installed BUT we were using Tide Pods and since we changed to a liquid we have no problems~

Great!

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

It's perfect, even for large families.

Energy Efficiency
It has sensors that detect how big your load is, which determines the amount of time that your clothes are inside the machine and how much water the machine uses.

Cleaning Time
This machine's cleaning times vary depending upon how big of a load you have, the cycle that you choose, and the soil level.

Very rarely do any of my family's clothes come out dirty. The machine does its job well and does it quietly. With our old machine, the sound filled the house. However, with this one, you can hardly hear it.

There are just a few easy steps to doing your laundry: put the detergent in the reservoir, turn the machine on with the power button, turn the knob to your preferred cycle, adjust the temperature and soil level to your needs, and press play.

It would be great if it came in different colors and looked just a little bit more modern.

My family has had this for the past 6 or seven years and it has only malfunctioned once, but that was due to a coin that should not have been in there.

• Cleaning Time:

Finally a washer that really cleans our clothes!

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

Love the fact that it's much more energy efficient than my old washer, and washes much cleaner, using less water. Win, win!

Cleaning Time
Takes a little while longer than my old washer, but it cleans better, so I don't mind the extra cleaning time.

Haven't had any issues with this washer since we purchased it

• Cleaning Time:

Good but needs more options

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

Very nice machine but I am not always sure which setting to use to maximize the washer. Works great and gets clothes clean. I think the manual could be written with more information. Example there is a Bedding setting, I don't know if that would be for sheets and pillow cases or for the comforter/blankets.

Energy Efficiency
I have not seen a significant increase or decrease in my energy bill. I have added other electric items so it is difficult to say if it has affected my electric bill in a positive or negative manner.

Cleaning Time
Sometimes it goes longer than the timer, I guess the clothes are holding too much water so it needs more time to spin?

It gets my wash clean. I do like the fact that I can use detergent that is concentrated and the machine can recognize the type and wash my clothes correctly.

It doesn't have a spin cycle. It only has a soak and spin cycle, I would like the manufacturer, LG, to add a spin cycle.

Excellent Machine!!! Cleans beautifully and uses so little water

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

I have read so many reviews on this machine and one thing comes to mind...WHAT ARE THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE SMOKING? If you read the maintenance information you would know that you need to clean the rubber seal. (I clean ours EVERY day with a clorox wipe.) When you do not clean it, you will get build up and mold/mildew smell/build up. The filter MUST be cleaned out often as well. I do not have to leave the door open to air out (hence my cleaning the rubber seal). Don't for get to get either a cleaning bar or pod to run through your machine every 1-2 months. This will also maintain it for long life!

this machine does EXCELLENT with all cycles. We washed about 13 loads between two days and the time was far less than out old washer/dryer. The clothes came out so much cleaner and fresh. I would totally recomment this brand, machine to any of my friends and family!!!

King size comforter fits and comes out clean!

Don't get drawn in or discouraged by all the negative posts. More than likely it comes down to improper maitenance.

• Cleaning Time:

A good washer, but a little noisy

from San Jose, CA

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

The washer is pretty loud when it fills water and it fills in spurts which makes it a little more annoying. These "modern" washers seem to have longer cycles too. Overall, it is a nice washer. It has many different options, but really I only use the "normal" one.

• Cleaning Time:

Is a plane landing in my house??

from Provo, UT

Comments about LG WM-2077C Front Load Washer:

Maybe we got a defective one- but this washer is so stinking loud. It sounds like a plane is landing. It takes forever to wash clothes. Our laundry room is on the second story with the bedrooms. We can't run it at night or we won't sleep. It washes clothes well, I will give it that. I don't mind it as long as you're ok with the noise. During the day it doesn't bother me. But, if you have a baby who needs to sleep a lot, I'd go with something else.