Other Clothes Dryers:
LG
DLG2526W
LG Gas Dryer

LG Gas Dryer

A great dryer for the money!

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

This dryer has many settings to adjust the time and heat settings, and does a great job!

Load Capacity
The only item I have a hard time fitting in the dryer is our queen size comforter, but other than that it has a large capacity.

It has been working great for over 3 years! We are very happy with the performance!

I really like the front load - makes it very easy to use! It is easy to put clothes in and pull them out!

We haven't had any issues with it - still looks new. It is stacked on top of the washer, so it doesn't encounter getting bumped into or anything.

This is a very well designed dryer with all the buttons and knobs functioning without any problems. I really think it looks nice and sleek the way it is designed!

• Load Capacity:

My LG Dryer sings me a song when it's finished!

from Houston, TX

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

I love my LG Dryer! It's "sense dry systerm" makes it energy efficient, it's super easy to use, and it even sings a cute little song when it's finished a cycle. I am even at the point where I can't stand doing laundry at anyone else's house when we travel b/c I love the quality of my LG washer and dryer so much.

The dry cycle times are shorter than the wash times, but can and will vary automatically if the dry sensor feels that the clothes need more dry time. I love that everything is digital, but also customizable. My 4 yr old can even do a load of laundry for me.

Your clothes will last longer b/c they are not "over-dried" in this machine.

I would highly recommend getting the pedestal that goes with it... it raises the front opening so that you're not bending over quite so much to load and unload.

All in all, I have no regrets. Love it!