Other Clothes Dryers:
DLGX7188RM
LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer

LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer

I love the Steam Function On This Dryer

I don't have any real complaints about this dryer in the two years we have owned it. It has performed to my expectations.

Load Capacity
I probably fill it beyond its...Read complete review

Load Capacity
I probably fill it beyond its 'expected capacity' and it still performs.

some times my definition of 'dry' and the machines definition of 'dry' are a bit off.

Very simple to use. I love the 'play/pause' button to start and stop the machine. I also LOVE that it sings a song to you when it is finished. So much nicer that the annoying BUZZ that other dryers have. Good Job JG!

No problems in 2 years of use with my family of five. We even cloth diaper so we use ours a bit more than the rest.

just got one

Just got one for my new apartment. Love the vibrant color and the sleek looks. It fits perfectly into my tiny closet. Performance is top notch. and I was impressed by how much clothes I can fit in there! From the looks you could never tell that all the clothes would fit, easily two loads from my washer machine. Definitely recommend!

LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer Write a Review

from Amman. Jordan

Quick and practical

• Was this a gift?:

completely goooooooood

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Loud

• Delicates
  • Everyday Clothes
  • Sheets & Mattress Covers

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.
This is one of the fastest dryers I have ever used. Doesn't seem to matter if I am drying a load of towels, a load of jeans or heavy comforters and quilts, my clothes are snugly soft and dry in no time at all.

Ok until it breaks.

from Oklahoma City OK

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Unreliable

• Everyday Clothes
  • Towels

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

Only 3 years old and we have had several service calls. The latest one no one seems to know what causes the banging noise. It's been 2 months. Still works but the loud banging seems to be unfixable

Quick dry modes allow for optimal efficiency.

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

This dryer has several modes to choose from, and allows you to set your own timer for smaller loads. Not only does this mean less time washing and drying, it also means a lower energy bill because it is more energy efficient than older machines I have owned in the past.

Load Capacity
It can easily dry several loads at once. I generally dry several towels, and two sets of bed sheets at once in about 1/2 hour. No issues, wrinkle free upon removal from the dryer, plus the items are not moist when the dry cycle is up.

I prefer setting the time, as opposed to using the preset dry cycles. Doing so allows you to check in on the load before the time runs out, and take out the clothes earlier if desired. I use the quick dry mode, and gentle dry mode at times as well, for lighter clothing, and items that should be washed inside out.

Simply press the time button, or select the desired dry cycle mode and it is ready to go. It even tells you the desired mode based on the type of clothes and quantities that you are drying.

I have owned the machine for over 1.5 years, and no issues as of yet. It is sturdy, fits right on top of the dryer, and it has a solid exterior body as well.

Large drying capacity, durable exterior, and simple single button operation make this a great dryer for daily use at home.

The Hot Rod of Gas Dryers

from Sonora, CA

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

Seriously, what's better than a "hot rod" red gas dryer? I love this machine and the awesome color is just a small part of the reason why. Firstly, I'm 6' 1" tall and the storage drawer option on this model (and the coordinating washer) are a huge back-saver. Doing laundry would be a nightmare without that extra machine height. I love the added storage that the drawer offers too, since we don't have any over-machine storage at all and I don't like to leave stuff on top of the machines (that's my folding surface!). The LG steam gas dryer is a dream machine. It works efficiently, dries the clothes completely in what seems like minimal time, has easy to use features and settings, gives my kids a hypnotic view of the tumbling laundry (which I fully credit with their affinity for eating their veggies) and doesn't make horrible noises like our old dryer did. I have no complaints at all.

Best Yet!

from Ohio

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

I just purchased the LG XL Capacity Dryer this month and I still feel like a child with a new toy each time I use it! It is a beautiful piece of machinery and works like a dream! It has a super large capacity which is just what I needed for getting my entire family's laundry done. The dryer works great when drying larger articles of clothing like sweatshirts or blankets. Even though it's an XL dryer, the machine itself is not gigantic and cumbersome which leaves plenty of space so it doesn't crowd our utility room at all either. It is very quiet which is great so we cannot hear it rumbling all the way across the house from our laundry room into our bedroom if I have to through in a load later in the evening. LG makes doing laundry fun! :)

Load Capacity
Perfect for big families! You can fit large blankets etc. in this LG XL Dryer!

Excellent performance, dries all of my clothes quickly and quietly! :)

Super easy to use, you will be rock-n-rolling with this user-friendly dryer in no time!

Superior durability.

Beautiful, colorful design- Looks great!

Luxury Dryer

from Portland, TX

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

This appliance carries a hefty price tag with little reason. Yes, it is a unique and pretty shade of red and it holds a lot of laundry so you can optimize your drying time, but a dryer is a dryer. You can get the job done with a much cheaper model. One good feature about this dryer is that it does not make an annoying buzzing noise when it shuts off and it also does not shut off without alert. It makes a pleasant melody so you know that the laundry is done drying. I would not recommend this dryer for small spaces because it is fairly large. It has a convenient large drawer which pulls out from under the machine and you can store laundry items in it. This saves some space but the machine itself is quite large.
Another aesthetically-pleasing quality is that you can see inside the dryer when it is running. The door on the machine is clear so you know that your clothes are rotating properly within the machine.

Amazing!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

I have this dryer in my house. And I have to say it is really amazing. It's drys the clothes very quickly and efficiently and it is perfect for if you're living in a small house or apartment and don't have a lot of space to put a dryer. It definetly beats having to pay so much money to go a laundry mat or being cramped in your house.

just got mine

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

Just got one for my new house. Love the vibrant color and the sleek looks. It fits perfectly into my tiny linen closet. Performance is top notch. and I was impressed by how much clothes I can fit in there! From the looks you could never tell that all the clothes would fit, easily two loads from my washer machine. Definitely recommend!

Dryer is just ok

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer:

I cannot get my clothes dry every load. My socks and waist bands are always still damp. The dryer will also stop the load sooner than the time it initially says. I have the extended warranty and have called the service tech out numerous times beginning the second week I owned the machine. I just keep getting told that its the sensor and its sensing the clothes are dry. Tis is apparently something that can't be fixed? The store we bought from wouldn't allow us to return or exchange it either. We have changed the cord in the back and blew out our lint traps and there is still no difference. I feel like I'm wasting electricity by having to run my dryer several times to get each load dry. It's not like I'm drying a ton of clothes each load either. I gave it 7 stars because I do like that I can put my king size comforter in this dryer but I am annoyed that it literally takes at least 5 cycles to get it dry. I have to pull the comforter out and rearrange it after each cycle or it will take more than 5 cycles. I don't know if I just got a lemon or what.