Other Clothes Dryers:

Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer

very nice and good

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Quiet

• Bulky Items
    • Delicates
    • Sheets & Mattress Covers
    • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.

I purchased the Samsung Electric Dryer at the same time I purchased the Samsung Washer so that they would match and I really enjoy the combination set
    .................................................................................................................................................
    very nice ,good,cool

Great inexpensive dryer! We recommend it

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • Works Quickly

• Delicates
      • Everyday Clothes

Comments about Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer:

We work on this model time to time! We would say that this model is great for the middle-class families. it is inexpensive, efficient and reliable brand!
      We would recommend this model for everyday use.

Great dryer.

Comments about Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer:

This is a wonderful dryer. It is highly efficient and I would definitely buy it again. The temperature settings are wonderful and true to description. For example, the low setting stays sort of cool and just air fluffs clothing, while the high temperature gives you wonderfully warm laundry to step right into if you so choose. (I have to admit, just after a shower, it feels pretty great!) The dryer is a bit pricier than some of its cheaper competition but it is well worth the extra money spent. The unit is energy efficient and time saving. I have had mine for two years or so now and it has never developed a smell as I have noticed other dryers doing in the past. This unit is still fresh and clean as the day we installed it. All in all, this is a wonderful purchase and one I would definitely recommend as well as make again myself. I also have the matching washing machine which as well is worth the price. Together they are truly a dynamic duo!

Whirlpool gas dryer

Comments about Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer:

This is a great dryer. Has tons of settings so you can dry your most gentlest clothes without damage. It dries clothes quickly as well, the normal setting dries a load in roughly 40 minutes. It has a very large drum so you can dry a large amount at once. I like that it has the sensor built in so it does not keep drying once your clothes are dry, this feature will save me a lot of money on my gas bill. The lint trap is very easy to clean and it is extremely easy to learn how to use. I did not even glance at the manual it came with.

Load Capacity
      Holds quite a large load of clothes. Just remember, the larger the load the longer it will run. I always like to mix up my loads so I don't have one load of just jeans or just towels. That way it won't run as long and saves money on the utility bills.

Leaves my clothes soft, fluffy, and dry!

Super easy to use, just select the setting you want and hit start.

So far so good, I have had no problems with my dryer.

Looks very nice in my laundry room, it's sleek and shiny.

• Load Capacity:

Love the dryer more than the washer!

Comments about Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer:

I bought this dryer with the matching Whirlpool Duet washer over a year ago. We have never had the first bit of trouble out of the dryer unlike the washer. This dryer is the fastest dryer I have ever had. It has a dial with many different settings. It also has a digital display that shows you how many minutes your clothes have left to dry based on the settings you have chosen. The dryer has sensors that senses how dry your clothes are and changes the drying time accordingly. It has a lint screen inside the door opening that is easy to clean as well.

Load Capacity
      Hold a lot.

Dries very well and very quickly.

Very easy to use one dial and a few buttons and you have it mastered in no time.

Very durable never had any problems.

Has a modern look yet simple design at the same time. It doesn't have as many buttons as some of the other front load dryers out but I like it that it is still simple to usel

• Load Capacity:

A Great Buy for the Money.

from Hay Springs, NE

Comments about Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer:

This dryer was purchased without a warranty and has been well worth the money. I've had no problems with it and love all of its features. The frontload is indeed a unique creation by the manufacturer. I would highly recommend this dryer for anyone who wants to do lots of loads of laundry and not have any problems. My clothes all turn out wonderfully and seem to dry in the alloted time that I select.