4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

this product is very nice because it is fast and easy.

from ALGERIA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Leaves Clothes Damp

• Everyday Clothes
  • Sheets & Mattress Covers
  • Towels

Comments about LG DLG2526 Gas Dryer:

this product help people.because its fast and easy to use it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Space saving and quiet running makes this dryer a hit with us

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about LG DLG2526 Gas Dryer:

Mom needed a compact dryer that would fit in her small laundry room and she preferred it to be gas. This unit not only met our requirements but this dryer has been a pleasant surprise

We love the fresh smell of the clothes

Load Capacity
We were surprised at how much the dryer holds. The dryer is considered compact but the tub holds larger items. Blankets, comforters, towels all dry quickly, feel soft and they are not wrinkled.

This dryer has more than met our needs. . It fits into the utility room and we give it an A Plus for quietness. The volume on the television no longer has to be turned up when the dryer is running. Clothes dry quickly and do not have that dry, hard cooked look and feel.

I glanced through the instruction booklet however the unit is well marked and very east to operate operate unit.

The unit is well balanced and heavy enough that it doesn't move around. We have had it several months now and to date no problems or concerns

Where they have the settings on this machine is great. Makes it easy to read with bifocals.

• Load Capacity:

This dryer has been a life saver for my family!

Comments about LG DLG2526 Gas Dryer:

I am a mom who does the laundry for a family of two teenage boys plus myself and husband. My daughter who is 24 does her own laundry, but I am always finding her items in my laundry basket. So, we are five adults who use the LG Gas Dryer. I cannot say enough about how much I love this product. As you well can imagine, I do alot of laundry, and this dryer fits so much that it is a breeze when I have to do all of the jeans and pants in our house. I especially love all the special settings such as the delicate. I can wash all of our nice shirts and than put them on the delicate feature. The shirts come out beautiful. They are not all tangled up. I can just take them right out of the dryer and hang them up or fold them and no iron is needed. There is another feature which is pretty cool when someone has change in their pockets, rather than it banging around the dryer it collects right in front above the lint collector. When the dryer is completed you open the door and any loose change or paperclips etc. are right there. This dryer has made my life so much easier.

Load Capacity
I can fit so much into this dryer. I love the fact that I can fit about 10 adult jeans and they get dry in the specified time.

This dryer can dry my large queen comforter, and not make pulls on the top of the fabric. I have found that I may have to take it out and move the material around half way through, but I am saving the cost of bringing it the dry cleaners.

Very easy to use. I read the manual and was good to go.

I love the fact that it is a front loader. I find it easy to load the clothes this way.

Love it!!!

from Denver, CO

Comments about LG DLG2526 Gas Dryer:

I love my new (6 month now) dryer. I have waited to review it in order to understand its performance. I have to admit it works perfect. I don't know how but even with as bad laundry person as I am (leaving dry clothes in dryer for 2 days ) my clothes are never !!! wrinkled the way it was before when I was using laundromats. One bad feature however... My mother is visiting me from Europe and she was complaining that a lot of her clothes shrunk after drying it in my dryer. I never had this problem with my US clothes. I don't know whether it is just quality of her clothes or extra dry climate in Colorado or my machine. Overall I love it!!

it fits 1,5 big hampers of clothes

So far so good (6 month)

It looks great!

Happy with this dryer

from New Bedford, MA

Comments about LG DLG2526 Gas Dryer:

We purchased both the washer and dryer a few years ago and this was our first experience with the front loading machines. I can tell you that we do a lot of laundry in my house with two small children and two dogs, and machine has held up fantastic. I love that the machine has a sensor to determine if the clothes are dry and keep going if not. The lint tray is easy to clean. Overall I am happy with the performance of this dryer.

• Load Capacity:

A wonderful product that does the job

from Stilwell, KS

Comments about LG DLG2526 Gas Dryer:

Love this dryer previous I had a Fisher Paykel top loader, but am converted to front loader. This machine does the job and has numerous settings to boot.

Huge Capacity

This machine outperforms my other dryer ten fold.

Super easy to understand with a digital display and setting make a lot of sense.