Other Washing Machines:
WT1101CW
LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine

LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine

Pros

Cons

• Long cycle (3)

• Cleaning Time:

The best washer I have ever had!

Hands down, this is the best washing machine I have ever had, used or owned. I specifically worded it this way because for 15 years I was in the Army. I (and my family) moved a lot. And we rented a lot of places as well. It wasn't until I got into government housing that we finally bought a washer.

This washer, balances the load itself to avoid it from rocking during the spin cycle. It runs quietly and uses less water, yet clean as well if not better than my previous washers. Additionally, it spins the load so that the clothes are dryer, so my dryer works less at drying the clothes.

The detergent slot is set up so that the water runs through it when first fills. Same with the fabric softener with the rinse cycle.

If you don't believe me, as certain reporting service rated it a "best buy" and it is the highest rated of all top-loading washers.

I had to order mine, but it arrived in about 4 weeks and am really glad we got it.

Worst machine

This machine is the worst piece of JUNK- I've owned it for 1.5 yrs and can not wait to dump it- impossible to just throw a load in and leave- you are guaranteed to go back and see the load is unbalanced- cloths are never completely cleaned when it's finished ( which can take days) if you actually have to leave the house and not babysit this piece of junk!

Buyer beware do not waste your money- LG's website and another site show this as a great machine- do not believe it.

I'll never buy another LG product!

I would not buy this product again

from Appomattox, VA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Energy Efficient

Cons

• Long Cycle
  • Noisy
  • Shakes/Moves

• Delicates

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

I bought this machine when it first came out with the matching dryer. I will put my clothes in there but cannot leave the machine for very long. It will sometimes not rinse out or drain so you have to open the lid and resort the clothes and start all over again....it sometimes takes 3-4 hours just to wash 1 load of clothes.

worst washer ever owned

from York pa

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet

Cons

• Breaks Down
  • Long Cycle

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

Owned less then 2 1/2 years and has broken down 3 times. The mother board at 3 months. The clutch assembly snapped and wasn't covered at 17 months and now we think the mother board again although LG keeps telling us to try other parts first at 50-100 a part each not including labor.lg is no help

Excellent Washing Machine

from Miami, FL

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Clean Clothes Well
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet

• Bedding
      • Delicates
      • Everyday Clothes
      • Heavy/Bulky Items
      • Towels

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

Our old washer finally broke down and we had to invest in a new washer. After carefully reviewing pros and cons as well as pricing options, we arrived at the LG and we are so happy we did! It is big enough to wash even bedding without a problem and it has so many options for cycles and temperature that you remain in complete control of your laundry.

I am pretty tall so reaching inside to pull clothes out is easy, but my sister is very petite and she has a hard time reaching all the way into the tub. Adding fabric softener into your wash is very easy and it is very efficient in the use of energy. Definitely recommend it.

Worst machine

from Massachusetts

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

Cons

• Breaks Down
        • Doesn't Clean Effectively
        • Long Cycle
        • Noisy
        • Shakes/Moves

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

I'll never buy another LG product!

Super

from Warren, OH

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

This LG 4.3 cu ft Top load washing machine is an overall great washing machine and we have had it for many years. They are known to be very well made and hold up for years of using them. I love that they are quiet and they have a great performance time when washing the clothes. The design is great and I love the way it looks very classy and efficient with washing the clothes and the water use. The overall durability is great because I have had it for many years and not had problems with it. Though over time the inside can rust and you may need to just keep an eye on that if it gets worse to get a new one. However, overall it's a great washing machine to have and I would not reccommend a better one because of how well It has performed for me. They are easy to use and the energy efficiency is great because it does not use a lot and it also keeps things flowing and in a decent time frame.

• Cleaning Time:

Huge machine makes laundry efficient!

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

I just purchased this LG top loading washing machine three months ago. Previously, I had owned an LG front loader, and I was very dissatisfied with the moldy smell that was always in the machine. This is a huge machine! I have a family of seven, so we generate a lot of laundry. I can fit very large loads in this, and it cuts down on my laundry try. It is user friendly and easy to use. It has many different options regarding settings, and I really appreciate that it has a speed wash for loads that aren't so dirty. I LOVE that the lid can be left open, because it helps my machine stay fresh and not develop a nasty smell. I have noticed that if I put too big of a load in, the clothes do not get as clean since there is no agitator. It runs quietly, and it does not take up too much space. Overall, I am quite satisfied with this LG machine. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again if given the chance.

LG Top Load Washer

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

I bought the LG top loader initially because it was compact enough to fit comfortably in a one bedroom apartment without it taking up more room than I had. I hate the washing machines that usually come with apartments so buying this LG washer was an absolute necessity. I am happy to say that it got me through apartment living brilliantly as it did not make my energy bill sky rocket and it fit snugly into the designated washer dryer area.

Cleaning Time
          Since it is a smaller built unit it does each load of laundry exceptionally fast which makes it convenient when I want to wash something and be able to wear it the same day.

Well done on the performance of this machine. I like that it isn't extremely noisy, it's actually quite silent which is a huge benefit when you're living so close to other people. I can do a load of laundry any time of day without worrying about disturbing anyone in the vicinity.

The Best Value in Washing Machines

from Lansdowne, PA

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

I recently purchased this washer after my old one just did not clean well any more, as well as was smelling awful. I love LG products, and this did not disappoint. Firstly, it is a beautiful machine, very well designed. It is very easy to operate--the controls are intuitive and I love having very specific options to choose from as far as soil level, temperature, fabric type, etc. This washer has it all. It is very quiet to operate and the results so far have been fantastic. I honestly noticed that my whites were whiter after I used the cycle that was specifically for whites. My husband noticed this as well, without my even having to ask him (which is saying something). The tub is quite deep and holds a lot of laundry....it may be challenging for a shorter person to reach all the way down inside, as I am 5'6" and I have to extend my reach to get every item. I'm also looking forward to lower water and electricity costs! I would highly recommend this washer.

• Cleaning Time:

Great buy on a good budget.

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

Overall this thing does the job. My clothe always come out clean first try and installation was a breeze. The compact size is amazing for apartments and it doesn't make too much noise so I can run it whenever I want without waking people up.

Energy Efficiency
          Even now looking back at my water and energy bill from before I bought my new washing machine I can definitely see the difference. I live in an apartment so the fact that it doesn't blow a fuse when I turn it on is amazing.

There's not too many buttons so it's easy to use which is great because I rarely have to change the settings when I wash different loads.

I'm all for minimalism when it comes to heavy duty appliances. I like the sleek design it's not awkwardly shaped and bulky. It's a crisp white so that it blends in with the white walls and almost disappears.

I can't really stuff it like I want however for it's size it does hold a lot more than you'd expect.

Pretty Decent....Good Buy

Comments about LG 4.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washing Machine:

I was looking out for a washing machine within a limited budget, tried to get a front loading at this budget but unfortunately couldn't find a one with a good brand & all features I wanted. So I at last opted for top loading.

This is indeed one of the very good product from LG in this price range. Though I would hope that it would have had more features but as I said at this price I heart this washer. As soon as we start the washer, it makes a very nice noice to indicate that it started. Once it is done it plays a cute little song which indicates that the washing is done. The cap of the washer is pretty tidy & doesn't slip. It also has the break control which prevents the lid to shut down quickly with a bump.

The clothes gets washed very clean & since it is a top loaded it saves a lot of water & detergent. We can wash lot many clothes at once which are hard washed & clean the stains.

All in all I recommend this washer...