2.8

2.8

Lovely Lan

from Edina, MN

Comments about LAN Air:

Lan Air is probably my favorite airline as of now. They are a newer airline so their planes are new as well and more spacious and comfortable than the other airlines. The stewardess are very friendly, kind and attentive and eager to help and assist you in anyway they can. It is a very comfortable flight whether you are traveling close or far. The food is fresh and tasty and they have a good selection or beverages. They provide pillows and blankets, and other airlines are not always doing this unless you ask for it. They have a good selection of movies and games to keep you entertained during the flight if you are not one to sleep. I have had only good experiences with them in the past and am always eager to catch a flight with them when I travel.

Service
Great service, they are kind, friendly and attentive and eager to make the flight as comfortable as possible for the passengers.

• Service:
  • In-Flight Accommodations:

This is the worst airline ever

from San Diego, CA

Comments about LAN Air:

Do not fly with this airline. No customer service. lost our luggage in both directions...no compensation. stole things out on the return (yes we finally got the luggage back (had to travel to Tijuana to get it). Lost reservations on 5 legs out of 6....actually I was stuck (but not my wife) in Lima for 16 hours when they lost my reservation...no one would help. They just kept lying to me. Over and over until I started laughing (no sleep for 40 hours...took them 40 hours to get me home, 3000 miles). no compensation for this either. not even a free flight, which I wouldn't even take. Stay away seriously. It's not worth it, it doesn't matter how much money you think this will save you....it won't.

NEVER AGAIN...

from San Diego, CA

Comments about LAN Air:

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! RUDE!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, WILL LIE AND LIE AGAIN... NO RESPECT FOR PASSENGERS... DO NOT GO WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOW PRICE. THEY WILL CHARGE FOR EVERY LITTLE THING.

Very pleased

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about LAN Air:

LAN does not have an old plane like the previous reviewer stated. I've flown with them a couple of times and their planes are all new, I believe they are Airbus A318 to A320. The seats are comfortable and the service is very good. I missed my flight and they put on the very next one Guaranteed, therefore, they do not just tell you that you are on their waitlist, so I was very pleased with this. They go to many destinations in South America, so if you like to do tourism down there then take this airline, you won't be disappointed.