Other Coffee Makers:
Krups ProAroma 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Krups ProAroma 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Perfect cup of coffee

Comments about Krups ProAroma 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love this brewer. Makes a hot cup of great tasting coffee no matter what brand of coffee I brew. I've had it for many years and I'm surprised how long it's lasted. I'm keeping an eye out for another Krups, just in case this one gives up.

Brew Performance
Love the pause and serve option; sometimes you need to have a cup of coffee, fast. It brews quickly and hot.

Cleans easily

Easy to use, program, clean.

Great design. Doesn't take up a lot of room, compact design, easy to use. Size and design great for keeping out on the counter-top for everyday use.

Well, I've had mine for more than 10 years and it's still brewing great coffee. The only issue I have is that the display has a few lines that don't display any longer so I have to sort of guess at the time when I'm resetting if it gets unplugged or we lose power. Just don't want to have to get another.

• Brew Performance:

Works great!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Krups ProAroma 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

I have been using my coffee maker for quite some time now and it has been and still is very reliable. I am very dependent on my morning coffee and I love that I can set it to pre-brew for when I wake up in the morning and have it ready to go. It has just the right amount of features that makes it useful but not so many that it is confusing or over rot with features. It is easy to use but yet makes a wonderful cup of coffee. And I consider myself to be somewhat of a coffee snob. When the time comes to replace this machine I would definitely get another Krups coffee maker. I like that I can choose the amount of time that the coffee machine stays on before automatically shutting off. It is very useful feature for those of us that sometimes forget to shut it off.

Krups ProAroma 453 is a reliable performer

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Krups ProAroma 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

I started out with a different brand of coffee maker. I had loved it, but my son, in a temper fit, destroyed the poor thing. The model was no longer available, and I decided son needed to replace it with something having comparable features. This Krups did; it also cost a lot more, but son needed to learn a lesson. He did.

This Krups model has some very convenient features in its programming, and some I never use. The default aroma setting is fine for me, and I never pre-warm the carafe. I do like being able to set a future start time, and I especially like having control over how long it keeps the coffee warm. We sometimes let a pot sit around for a few hours.

The water gauge is very nice.

I've mostly ignored the filter system.

The 12 cup capacity is very nice to have when guests come.

The unit has required decalcifying once. Poor daughter thought it was at the end of its life. It dawned on me what was needed and I told her what ot do. I think she thought the results were sort of like a miracle.