Other Coffee Makers:

Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Pros

Cons

I really like the shape.

If I am anything, I am an avid coffee drinker. Since I have a love for it I was especially amused when I received it as a gift. I love the shape and design. It was the first time I ever seen a circular globe shape on a coffee maker. Mine is black although, I later discovered that they come in red as well. I like mine because black easily meshes with pretty much anything. It was pretty easy to put it together and it is a breeze to clean as well. Some parts are detachable so it makes the cleaning a breeze. The real pleasure in this machine though, is the quality of the coffee itself. It brews a perfect cup quickly and almost effortlessly and a wonderful freshly brewed scent lingers throughout my home. It has a pressurized system that makes the coffee taste more like an actual coffee house. More good news is that it comes with a 12 pack of assorted coffee capsules. The coffee is just as great as the actual machine. Getting free capsules really sweetened the deal for me. This is simply an excellent coffee maker that has yet to leave me disappointed. I enjoy sharing a fresh brewed cup with friends when the come by and they always get a kick out of it's strange shape as well. It is as if the shape has taken on a life of it's own and become quite a bit novel.

Brew Performance
Brews a nice cup pretty quickly.

It's shape really amuses me.

Dolce Gusto not so sweet

I wante to try the Dolce Gusto Machine because I saw it in the store and I wanted to compair it to my Tassimo.

I got my machine but I was not...Read complete review

I got my machine but I was not that trilled, the taste of the coffees is great don't take me wrong but the process of making them can be a little tedious com pair wit the fast and practical Tassimo.

With Dolce Gusto if you forget to turn off the water it will keep runnin non stop even if your cup is full, I didn't like that, Tassimo just makes the right size and you don't have to worry about anything just press the botton and voi la your coffe will be ready to serve even if you leave the room

The Dolce Gusto machine is good looking but definitively not as practical as Tassimo, mine went directly back to the store

Dolce Gusto is even more expensive than Tassimo

I love my Tassimo

Perfect

from mex,mex

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy to store
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features
  • Loud

• Everyday
  • Home
  • Office
  • Weekends

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

It's perfect for a quick coffe in the morning. Although if you're trying to be sneaky, it may cause a problem, because it's not at all silent. On the other hand, it is stylish and fit everywhere.

I really like the shape.

Brew Performance
Brews a nice cup pretty quickly.

It's shape really amuses me.

• Brew Performance:

great for hot and cold coffee

from Durham, NC

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love the fact that one machine does hot and cold coffee and gives me the flexibility to make strong and weak coffee depending on what my guests like and this machine does that in a very nice and compact, yet stylish form!

Brew Performance
I can make a strong espresso and a weak latte with plenty of steamed milk right out of the capsule. I really appreciate the convenience to make steamed milk out of a capsule rather than rely on my old milk frother to make the perfect latte.

Love the fact that we can make hot and cold coffee by just popping a couple of capsules and then we can have latte too. All you need are one or two capsules (if you need milk with the coffee you just use a second milk capsule from the package) and then set the lever to determine how much water you want to run through the capsule.

looks stylish and works. If nothing else, the little machine that could make customized coffee is also a great attention getter in the kitchen because of its unique design.

I have had the machine for 2 years and it is still going strong - great quality!

• Brew Performance:

Great product, but not for the every day user

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

This machine is top of the line and works great, but the coffee pods are more expensive than most and there is no way to use a Eco-friendly version of the pods. I would recommend this to the coffee shop frequenter wanting to save money on Starbucks visits, but for the everyday cup of joe drinker or coffee connesseur, it may be more bells and whistles than quality.

Dolce Gusto not so sweet

from Canoga Park, CA

Dolce Gusto is even more expensive than Tassimo

I love my Tassimo

Krups has done it again!

from Clarksburg, MD

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

This summer when my family traveled to our home country of Portugal, we were looking for a new all-in-one coffee and espresso maker. We went to our local store and came across the Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Machine. We hot to sample all the coffee, espresso, hot chocotate and iced drinks. We were in love and bought one for our apartment. In Europe we constantly make espresso at all times of the day, so this easy to make machine made gourment european espresso at a fraction of the time. Then when we got back to the US, my father, my sister and myself all got one of the machines for each of our homes. I currently still have my Krups Espresso machine and i'm not getting rid of it, but I love the convenience for small gatherings. We love entertaining and with this machine it cuts the time in half. We especially love that the water boils in seconds and the wait time from when you plug the machine and make your coffee is probably less than 1min.  The only thing is you have to constatly buy capsules, but it sure beats spending money on take-out coffees.

GREAT Single Serving Coffee Maker

from Battle Creek, MI

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

My husband and I go through spurts where we will drink a ton of coffee and then none at all. As a result, we often bought cans of coffee only for them to go bad before we could finish. This coffee maker was a perfect solution for us. It's easy to use and looks great on my counter. It also takes up less real estate comparred to our previous traditional style coffee maker.

There's a variety of capsules to choose from. However, I wish Nestle would incorporate a wider variety of teas to the line.

Wow Great Coffee

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

This coffee machine makes a great cup of coffee, and you can personalize it to the strength that you like. I had a coffee party the other day, and I featured this coffee machine, and I bought a lot of different pods of the coffee. Everyone was just amazed at how easy and fast it was to make a cup of coffee, as strong as they like. I even made the non-coffee drinker in the home, into a coffee drinker. He asks me every night, if he can make a cup of coffee with it. Once again I like the single-serve aspect of this coffee maker, it is fun, and much cheaper than going out for coffee. The only drawback if anything, is that the capsules are not available in a lot of stores yet. But I was able to find many differing types on amazon.com. I even went to the nescafe website to order the peach tea that they offer, since it was not on amazon. They do have a lot of options, but not as much as the K-cup.

Love my coffee

from Lyons, OH

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

My husband got me this for Christmas and it is fabulous! The coff taste just as good as the fancy coffee house ones and I can enjoy it anytime of the day and not have to pay a fortune or if I want regular coffee I don't have to make a whole pot.

Nescafe' Taste the difference

from Bridgeton, NJ

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I recently was on the jo and a friend of mine , made a pot of coffee for the crew. This coffee Nescafe' is a unique blend of coffee, it has a differet taste than other brands and a richer flavor. You don't really have to taste this coffee as soon as it hits your mouth it severs into your tung with a burst of new flavor. This was my first time trying ths kind of coffee and i like it alot and now it's on the shopping list also. Nesacfe' goes exclusively with the dolce gusto system and that also is a very good kitchen item to have too. The flavors that this coffe comes in are, EXPRESSO,CAFFE' LUNGO,LATTE MACCHIATO, AND CAPPUCINO. It comes in refills of these blends to support your needs of this fantastic flavorful coffee.Nescafe' is made with 100% roast and ground Arabica coffee and milk.Nescafe' comes in a container of 8 milk capsules of 17.8g each and coffee capsules of 6.5g each.Like i said this is a real good blend to know so hit the T-Fal online section and grab a taste of this blend and give your taste buds a new texture and quality of taste.