Other Coffee Makers:
KP1009
Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker

• Brew Performance:

in love with this machine

from ksa. aljouf

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

• Everyday

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I got this, in the black color, for a Christmas gift from my husband. I had thought that he might have gotten me the Senseo, because I had tried that before, but he said that he saw this one and thought that I would like it better, since it does a little more than the Senseo. I tried it out and boy, he was right! This little machine makes a great cup of coffee, among other drinks. It can also make latte's, cappicino's, hot or cold, a cold peach tea, hot chocolate, etc. The coffee they offer is really a bold flavor and I enjoy a cup every morning. The machine itself is very easy to use. You just fill up the tank with fresh cold water, which holds about 2-2 1/2 cups, then add a capsule of your choice, and that's it! So simple. I love the froth it leaves on the top of the coffee. It is kind of loud while it is making a cup but it's not so bad that it's not worth buying. The capsules of coffee are a little on the high side, but again, if you only drink about 1-2 cups per day, it's not that bad. I have really enjoyed my Christmas gift and if you are on the fence about buying one, I say go for it! You will not be disappointed!!

Is the best coffee maker that I had in years, my family love it.

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

Since I bought this coffee maker, my family is at the table in every morning. My little girl asks for a Hot Chocolate, my husband loves the Latte Macchiato, and I need the strong Espresso, that this little wonder makes. We simply love this machine! Our life is changed since I bought it in 2012.

Brew Performance
The product makes the best coffee. I can make with it Hot Chocolate, Espresso, Latte macchiato, Caffe Latte, it is absolutely perfect for every occasion, or age.

It is very easy to clean, simply wipe it with a wet towel, and it can be used again.

Very simple to use, even my six years old daughter can make her favourite drink with it.

Perfect. The red coloured one, that I bought fits well in our red kitchen, and because of it's compact/small constitution, I save a lot of space. I like the round, "sexy" design.

I had it since 2012, and it works well. The coffee maker not tarnished, or lost it's original colour.

• Brew Performance:

Very sad this product has been discontinued.

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

The coffee that comes out of this little machine is simply amazing as is the speed in which it is ready. It has such a high pressure it creates its own foam on top your coffee just like at a coffee house.

Brew Performance
With in minutes this machine is ready to go. It's great to have a hot and cold brew option at the flip of a switch. The brew amount is always consistent. It comes out piping hot every time you choose the hot option.

There is really nothing to clean. I have had this a few years and have not had one issue with it. It holds just enough water for your cup or two.

I love the fact it is so compact that it can sit on my table. I just fill the reservoir, push the on button and wait for it to turn green to let me know it's ready. The capsule holder is very easy to use. Even my kids love to push the button, load the capsules and flip the switch to make me coffee!

The whole design is made wonderfully.

My machine has been going strong for a few years.

• Brew Performance:

Almost in love with this machine

from Cartersville, GA

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love this machine, it makes hot and cold beverages. There are a few dislikes but not bad enough to make me throw it out. The first thing is having to put so many ounces in it to make your coffee, I had to mark on the water container a spot for each ounce so I would know where to fill up to but that's fine because now its don't and I don't have to worry. The other issue is I used to buy my KRUPS at walmart and I went there the other day to buy and they no longer sell them, very sad!!

Brew Performance
Flavor is very good and brews fast

I have yet to clean mine but on a daily basis its easy, no mess at all.

Very easy to use other then measuring out ounces of water. I wish it had markings on it already.

Small and cute, fits easy in out small kitchen

I still have it after a year and still works great!

• Brew Performance:

I love my dulce gusto....but

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

The Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single Cup is a great coffee maker and I really do love it. I went back and forth between getting a Keurig or one of these. I went with these because of the options to make specialty drinks, like lattes and cappicino. The Keurig may have these flavored coffee, but not the real drink made with milk. However, that being said, there are not nearly as many flavors for Dolce Gusto, I mean the selection is so small. But they are good quality drinks! Also they are hard to find, and expensive.

• Brew Performance:

Love love love this coffee maker!

from Harriman, TN

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love this machine! The only problem I have is finding the capsules at the store. But I can order what I want online!

Brew Performance
You have control of how strong or how weak, how sweet or not sweet. You have control over how your coffee.

Cleaning is simple.

Use is very easy. Directions are online in detail.

Love the design. It fits perfectly on my counter. It is small and doesn't take up much room.

Not liking it at all!

from Keswick, VA

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I was super excited when I received it. The directions are odd. Mostly a picture book. My first cup of cocoa was weak due to me not shutting it off when the water started to run clear. Then I put the 2nd (milk) pod in to complete the cocoa experience. Horrible! My next attempt wasn't much better. I tried a coffee pod and didn't care for it either. The machine vibrates rather loudly so other appliances on the counter rattled! The pods are uber expensive, much more so than kcups or most others. Now it's resting in the box. Back to my regular coffee maker!

• Brew Performance:

The Krups Dolce Gusto was a very pleasant surprise!

from Norman, OK

Comments about Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

A few weeks ago I received this espresso machine as a gift. Now, I have to say that I have been a little apprehensive about all of these new fancy schmancy coffee makers that are coming out...you know the ones that I am talking about, single serves and blah blah blah. Well since I received this Dolce Gusto as a gift, of course I was going to put my controversial thoughts to the side and brew up a hot cup of joe! First came the assembly, which was very easy, snap a piece here and there (the instructions not only explain how to put it together in great detail, but they also have pictures showing you...so it is literally full proof!), then came the clensing/test run, and from that very first initial test run I became instantly impressed by this little machine! I am saying little machine, because my coffee cup took up most of the space on this "coffee maker", so it is VERY kitchen counter friendly! Anyways, this machine starting rocking and rolling and was very impressive...the steam that came rolling out of it due to the pressure (just like in an actual coffee-house!), and I could pick my own type of fancy schmancy joe, cappacino, latte, hot chocolate or regular coffee. VERY cool and VERY easy. This little machine may be small but it packs a mean punch! Again this was a VERYYYY pleasant surprise!