Other Magazines:
Kraft Food & Family

Kraft Food & Family

Pros

Cons

A great magazine for FREE - no strings attached.

When I saw the offer for Kraft's FREE Food & Family magazine, I was really expecting a recipe magazinette and mostly sales ad materials. Boy, I was wrong.

Kraft...Read complete review

Kraft Food & Family is a really nice magazine that comes in the mail quarterly. It is packed full of good family recipes with lots of step-by-step photo directions.

Recipes do feature Kraft products. DUH. If they are going to give away really nice free magazines, then they need to have some incentive.

If you haven't signed up for Kraft Food & Family, what are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose, and I'll bet you'll find some recipes that you will love. Many are easy to make, and Kraft makes a real effort to include some healthy dishes too.

You can Google up the Kraft home page and find the magazine link or go to:

It's like a giant ad for Kraft products ... with coupons!

I am usually really excited to receive this magazine ... until I actually have time to read it. The recipies may be quick and easy, but they're not very nutritious. They seldom give calorie and nutritional information - the only recipies that have them are the ones that they've marked as healthy.

The coupons are a nice touch, but it can get a little annoying to realize that whatever you're reading about has a full-page ad on the next page.

All in all, it's a free publication, so you get what you pay for. There are some great tips, and a section that tells you all about the new and upcoming products, as well as great ideas for parties and cooking with/for kids.

quick to fix recipes

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

Always has quick recipes to try. And it is free!!! the pictures of the finished recipe add to the enjoyment of this little magazine. Most of the recipes are very easy to make with a small amount of ingredients. it includes savory and sweet recipes as well as sides.

Delicious Recipes for Free

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

I am always looking for new recipes to try and great food products, so this magazine is outstanding for both of those.  What makes it even more amazing, is that it is free!  Just logon to Kraftfoods.com and sign up and you will have it delivered to your mailbox at no charge.  The entire magazine is filled with great recipes featuring Kraft products and you can find the easy breakdown of ingredients, what you need to shop for and even reviews of others that have tried it.  What I love is that they feature so many recipes of all types that I can plan a whole week of dinners.  You can also logon to the website for more information, or write your review after you have tried a recipe.  This magazine is more like a cookbook, but they also showcase reader tips and helpful kitchen ideas, as well as low calorie fare for those looking to eat healthy.

Handy, beautiful and easy to use.

from Rogue River, OR

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

I have been getting and using the recipes from the e-mailed news letter and magazine for a long time. For on-line users it is easy to review the recipes and print out just the ones you want. You can also get the magazine which is in a lovely magazine size book. Again easy to read and use. I look forward to receiving it. The Kraft company has been around a long time and they seem to keep very current with the trends.

free recipes & tips

from Ronceverte, WV

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

a lot of good recipes, well worth reading and and subscribing to..Most recipes are very easy to make. Kraft Food and Family has recipes for every holliday from Thanksgiving, Christmas to Easter ect. Many recipes that are easy and fun enough that kids can help with and would enjoy making..There are many tips & ideas that help save time and make cooking a pleasure.I look forward to getting my Kraft Food and Family magazine in the mail and have told many of my friends and family about all the great recipes and ideas. Magazine is very well put together with nice pictures and recipe cards, very nice for a free magazine. It looks like a magazine you would pay for if you saw it in the store. I recommend Kraft Food and Family magazine to anyone who enjoys cooking.

Lots of great recipes, but would like more coupons

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

You can't get many things for free these days, especially glossy, well put together magazines.  This magazine is both of those.  Sure the recipes call for Kraft products, but you can always substitute your generic brand product or other brand if you wish.  I do wish they would have coupons in the magazine every time, they only put them in about every third issue.  I have tried several of the recipes and each one has been a success.  I look forward to receiving this magazine and wish it came out each month.  When I don't clip recipes, I usually copy them onto a recipe card, then I pass on the magazine to a friend or family member.  They are always appreciative and some have subscribed to the magazine themselves.  But there is always someone I know that likes my gently read issue!

this is fantastic. easy recipes

from Kalkaska, MI

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

I love this magazine.  Its so easy.  Iove the recipes, and it always comes with good holiday recipes.  My daughter just loves it to.  The recipes are easy to follow, and kraft has the best products.  None of the hard to find items.

wonderful recipe ideas

from Harrison, OH

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

This is a very good magazine full of good & innovative recipes.  I am a very health conscious, eat your 5 fruits/veggies a day type of person so I use the recipes either for "cheat" day meals or for entertaining.  Some substitutions can be made for the recipes to make them healthier.  Of course Kraft uses their products in the recipes; this can be both good & bad.  Good because it's usually simple & quick; bad due to not being very healthy.  Overall very good ideas in each magazine.

good recipe book

from Roy, UT

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

i like this because it often has several good recipes that i try out in my home and since i am constantly trying to find something new and different to feed my 3 kids this magazine comes in handy i have found several recipes that i use on a regular basis and my family loves them

Best magazine ever!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

I'm a stay at home mom and am always looking for new ideas for dinner! Kraft magazine is one of the best! Every issue has new ideas and are always accurate with the ingredients. I've never had any problems with the recipes. Everything turns out delicious and my family really loves the dishes all the time.

Magazine has good, easy to make family recipes.

from Sykesville, MD

Comments about Kraft Food & Family:

I always wondered why this magazine was free because it always has some really good recipes.  Although I do not always have the time to make the recipes, I find that they are really interesting and easy to make.  This is a good cookbook for anyone who wants to make something tasty.