4.8
Other Magazines:

4.8

Pros

Cons

A magazine that pays for itself.

I have finally found a magazine that I can look forward to.  All You magazine is a relatively new publication.  Because I've been disappointed with so many magazines in the past, I was hesitant to pick this one up.  However, now that I have, I'm hooked!

Each issue of All You magazine contains so many coupons, I couldn't believe it!  I was thrilled to see the wide variety of grocery, health and beauty, food, and other miscellaneous coupons in each issue.  I look forward to receiving my new issue, and clipping out all the coupons.  When I collect ones that I can't use, I simply share them with friends.  On average, there are about $ 30.00 worth of money saving coupons in each issue!

I also really like the layout of the magazine cover.  Each month is color coordinated, and set up in a way that is soothing and comforting.  One month may be lavender, with delicate flowers gracing the cover.  Another month may be blue, with soothing candles and soaps softly displayed.  Seeing the cover is part of the fun of getting this unique, and helpful publication.

The articles written in All You magazine are written for every day women.  Tips on how to save money, organize your home, and decorate on a budget, are all very helpful and easy to follow.  Making life easy seems to be the theme throughout each issue of All You.  Each month, there is a fold out centerfold section that features meal ideas for certain nights of the weeks and recipes to make the meals.  There is even a shopping list to tell you what you'll need to buy!  Talk about convenience.  I love this magazine.

Each issue sells for less than $ 2.50.  And because you'll receive so many valuable coupons, you can look at the cost of the magazine as an investment.  You'll get the money you paid for the magazine back, and then some!  Plus you'll be receiving great recipes, fashion and beauty tips, home decorating ideas, and so much more.  Go to the All You website, and you'll receive an even better deal if you subscribe.

There's a little fun in each issue too, with fun puzzles and brain teasers.  I like to sit back and enjoy them with a cup of coffee right before I clip the coupons.  It's become a ritual that I can look forward to with each issue.

If you'd like to make life a little simpler, and save money too, then I recommend this magazine.  All You has become my personal favorite.

I love all the coupons, but the magazine itself is just okay!

I am a big coupon user, so after hearing that **All** **You** **Magazine **is loaded with coupons, I decided to order a subscription.  Not only is it filled with coupons, but it provides recipes, articles for women, info and practical solutions to family and life problems too.

**All You Magazine **has the slogan: "Enjoy life for less".  That's true.  The majority of the magazine is for the frugalista woman who wants to pay less and get more.  It offers suggestions on how to save money at the grocery store, beauty tips, health advice, recipes and loads and loads of coupons.  There are coupons for everything from diapers, make-up, Slim-Fast, vitamins, cleaning products and food.

I gave this magazine a 3 star rating because although the massive amounts of coupons are a major bonus, I don't really find the articles helpful or entertaining.  I have yet to see a recipe that interests me or catches my eye, and most of the advice seems to be commonsense to me.  It's rare that I find an article worthy of reading, but I do occasionally find one.

Overall, I'm not sure if I will renew my subscription to **All You Magazine.**  The coupons are great, but that's about it.  Maybe that's just me.  If you are a woman interested in saving money and learning tips along the way, this magazine just might be for you.

Months of issues not received

Comments about All You Magazine:

I love the magazine but have a complaint about missing issues, I have not received 3 months of issues even though I filled out the form to have them replaced and received postcards saying replacements would be sent shortly and that was 2 weeks ago! The articles in the magazine are interesting and fun to read!

Love All You!!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about All You Magazine:

Out of all the magazines that I have read or read All You is definitely one of my favorites if not my favorite magazine. It is packed full of all kinds of stuff to look at and read. There seems to be pages for every area of your life. I like that this magazine has a lot of coupons inside. In fact it seems to have more coupons than the other magazines out there. So if you are a coupon clipper than it will probably more than pay off for the subscription in just coupons alone. There is such a variety of things to read in here. You can find something humorous, something for your health, tips, serious articles, weight loss stuff and so much more. I have enjoyed reading this magazine the most. I can always find something new that I never knew or something I had never heard about it in this. The little tips throughout the magazine are my favorite. You also get a lot of pages in this as well. It's one of the cheaper magazines out there and I find it well worth the small amount of money that it costs you. If you like it then you can get really good deals on subscriptions as well for the year. Check it out!

Comments about All You Magazine:

I wish there were higher numbers to rate this at, I would give it a 20 or more! Love this magazine. I subscribe to it and it is worth every penny! What other magazine is so packed full of coupons, that they pay for the price of the magazine? This magazine has it all. Stories about families, kids, men, women, relationships, pets, you name it, it's in here. There is humor, life lessons, cartoon, games, a little of everything. The cool thing is the amount of coupons in this magazine. The majority are for food items, but things you use on a daily basis. There are coupons for breads, butters, drinks, snacks, candies, pet foods, and they change with every issue. The magazine is usually themed for a holiday or time of year. There are also amazing articles on crafts and how to make them. You can also view this online, and there are even more articles on the web. I would strongly recommend this magazine to any woman, or mother, or families in general. Such a great read!

Lots of great ideas

from Arnold, MO

Comments about All You Magazine:

This is one of my all time favorite magazines to read. If you like to read about saving money, strategic, cute and inexpensive ways to organize your clutter, cleaning solutions and more then this is a magazine you will most likely enjoy.. There are lots of quick, inexpensive and easy to prepare family friendly recipes in every issue and always a good selection of coupons to clip as well.

I find a lot of fun and relatively simple crafts and projects I can do (most of them with my daughter) in each issue too.

This is not a magazine that gives you unrealistic examples with items that are so expensive that they are out of reach for most people. You will get simple, attractive, affordable solutions for things that real women enjoy reading about. I very much look forward to receiving my magazine in the mail each month and I almost always sit down that day and read it from cover to cover.

Love this magazine!

Comments about All You Magazine:

My mother actually got me started on reading all you magazine. After she would read them, she passed them along to me. It's a great magazine because it has great useful tips for just about everything you can think of. You can find tips for hair, nails, your health and everything in your life! I also enjoy the stories and recipes. All you magazine has some amazing coupons too! If you use just a couple of coupons out of an issue it will pay for itself!

Comments about All You Magazine:

All You Magazine has to be my favorite magazine of the decade! It is a great combination of fashion, finance and recipes. I'm a couponner and All You has a great selection of higher-than-usual value coupons with long expiration dates. Great articles including how to avoid bank fees and charges, lower the APR on you credit cards and how to decide which credit card is right for you. I have tried many of the recipes, all of them tasty and ranging from the very basic (4 ingredients and no cooking) to the more complex. Whilst I'm not a fashion guru, I do enjoy seeing a broad range of must haves, seeing how reasonably priced these items are and where you can buy them. And of course, I enjoy completing the Sudoku and Futoshiki puzzles at the end of the magazine. Even better, the subscription charges are very inexpensive but if you do what I do, I get my magazine subscription free with my coke rewards. Marvellous!

Used to be good

from Monticello, MN

Comments about All You Magazine:

I like the concept of this magazine, as a magazine with a lot of exclusive coupons that you can't find anywhere else, but it ends up being a flop. The articles are poorly written (similar to articles from Woman's World). All articles are very short. I do like that many are money related and they have some good budget meals, but I would much rather get Every Day with Rachael Ray for the same price as this. All You does not have very good sales the same way many popular magazines do. As for the coupons, they started out at good amounts ($100+) but this most recent month was $30 of which $10 was an online coupon for one place. Often the coupons are for odd things that most people don't buy. I find that I rarely clip any of the coupons that come in the magazine. It's certainly not worth the price of the subscription. I've gotten many great magazines for free and paying for this is just not worth it.

Nice but not necessary

from Asheboro, NC

Comments about All You Magazine:

For several months, I noticed the savings blog that I follow would talk about "All You Magazine," and I wondered, what the heck is that? Come to find out, it is a couponers' magazine, filled with great articles and recipes, but, more importantly, higher value coupons than what you normally find in the Sunday paper or online. So I went on a search for how to find this magazine. Like all magazines, a subscription was my best value, so I found a site that carried it and waited for a sale. I signed up for a two-year subscription. I have to say, while I do appreciate the occasional awesome coupon, I have found that either (a) the higher value coupons in All You Magazine are for items that I would not purchase anyway or (b) the coupons that I would use are for the same value that I could get in the Sunday paper or online. There have been some great tips, recipes, and articles in All You Magazine, but I won't be renewing my subscription. I may have gotten my money back (in coupons) for what I paid for the two years, but I certainly didn't make a ton of money off of the magazine.

Fun and informative magazine with coupon savings!

from Brownsville, KY

Comments about All You Magazine:

I bought this magazine subscription through a fundraiser for my cousin's school. One of the perks of the magazine is that it has a list of all of the coupons included each time and tells you the total value of savings included in the magazine. The magazine would quickly pay for itself if you used all of the coupons included in the magazine. More than just the coupons, though, I enjoy the articles included in the magazine. It's fun to read other people's tips about saving money. There are affordable recipes, tips for improving your health, information on how to pay down debt, makeup ideas, and parenting guidelines. It's fun to read each month.

Decent magazine that offers a lot of value

Comments about All You Magazine:

I enjoy All You magazine. It seems to be only available for sale at Walmart, or at least that is the only store that I have ever seen it in. I don't buy many magazines any more because they are expensive in the stores. I have subscribed to some when there is a fantastic price but then they pile up and I don't get to read them. All You doesn't have a bargain basement subscription price like I've been offered in other women's magazines, the lowest price I've seen is $19.99 a year. I did take a subscription for one year but didn't renew. The subscription price is lower than the per issue price but not by that much. If the rate were lower I might subscribe.

Besides the cost, the magazine itself is pretty simple. The paper feels kind of thin and the cover is as well, compared to other magazines, but it doesn't bother me much, it's just noticeable. The articles are pretty typical of most magazines for women. There are diet articles, make up, clothes, cooking, shopping, money matters, pets, holidays. They try to be a bit different because they invite a lot of reader participation. I get emails from them asking about different things and they use the reader responses in the magazine. When you register with them you can qualify to have a product sent to you to test it out and give feedback. They also have printable coupons available on their website and I think there is a tablet version available but I have never read magazines on my Kindle Fire.

Another difference of this magazine is that they include more plus size or different types of models than most do, and maybe because it seems related to Walmart they feature goods that range from a lower price point right through to the higher end goods. Most magazines have skinny models and more expensive brands of make up, clothes, shoes, etc in their articles. As a plus size person it is nice to see clothes that come in your size mentioned in the articles instead of saying wow that's cute and it only goes from 4-12 or the prices are so high you can't afford them.

The best feature of this magazine is that it is loaded with coupons, and usually higher value ones than you usually see. That pretty much pays for the magazine itself if you are good at actually cutting them out & using them.