Other Magazines:

Family Fun Magazine

Have Fun, Fun, Fun With Family Fun Magazine!

**Family Fun Magazine** is published 10 times per year and is packed with all kinds of fun activities for families, especially families with children.  Each issue contains not only fun activities but also information on nutrition and health and vacation ideas.  **Family Fun **is a magazine for anyone that wants to keep fun and excitement in their families lives.  The subscription price is only $10.00 for 10 issues.

**What’s Inside?**

**Family Fun** contains the following regular featured departments each month:

**Beyond the Page:  **This is just a short section in the front of the magazine dedicated to one half to a full page.  It contains subject matter such as *family fun happenings *from all over the US and *online extras.  *

****Mailbox:  **This section is dedicated to letters from you, the readers.

**Everyday Fun:  **This department is just what it says…fun ideas and activities related to the season or month.  October’s issue is packed with crafts for Halloween decoration, costumes, and yummy treats.

**My Great Idea:**  This department is your resource section where moms share ideas on sibling rivalry, shopping, strategies for getting everything done on your list for the day to organizing your home.  It always contains useful information for families from families.  I think of this section as from your home to mine.  The ideas are great and very useful.

**Family Traditions:**  Find out how other families pass down family traditions, read about innovative traditions for holidays or traditions that are for any day or month.  They are just for special memories!

**Healthy Fun:**  This department is all about nutrition.  Stay on top of providing a balanced and healthy diet for your family.  This section contains cool snacks that are not only a hit with the kids, but healthy too!

**Let’s Cook:**  This section gives you a recipe each month that your entire family will enjoy.  Each month a different style is featured and recipes vary from a French bread to an Italian classic pasta.

**Mom of the Month:**  The title pretty much says it all.  A different mom is featured every month who **Family Fun **feels is an “extraordinary mom”.

**My Viewpoint**

****This is an enjoyable magazine for anyone that has a family or plans on starting a family soon.  It has great activities, ideas, recipes, and helpful information on raising a family, heath, decorating, etc.  I like the variety that is packed into each issue.  There is a nice balance of subject matter and a lot of colorful pictures throughout the magazine.  One of my favorite things about this magazine is all the new ideas presented for holidays.  You can always find a new tradition or craft that will fit in with your family.

There are quite a bit of advertisements, but all magazines need advertising revenue to pay the bills.  I find that they are placed very tastefully and are all family oriented.

Each issue contains about 150 pages of reading material.  I have enjoyed reading this magazine since it first came out.  Check it out if you are wanting some fresh ideas.  I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I have.  I give **Family Fun** 5 VP’s.

Difficult to cancel subscriptions - no phone numbers to call!

We had subscribed to Family Fun magazine, but then did not want to renew the subscription in order to make some budget cuts.  They automatically renewed it and kept sending me bills and finally notices that this may go to a collection agency.  You have to notify them by mail within the first billing cycle if you want to cancel your subscription.  They do not list a phone number if you wish to cancel the subscription by phone.  You have to send them a letter via mail.  In the end I did get an 800 number to call, after I sent an email to their general email address.  If you want to cancel, call (800) 289-4849, or email FAFcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com.

The best family magazine!!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

I love this magazine! Ever since I looked at this magazine for the first time I was hooked! In fact I have a hard time getting rid of these magazines once I get them. I have a big stack of these at home that are in my closet. I've been meaning to tear out the pages I want to keep, but the problem is that I want to keep most of them. This magazine is packed full of great, fun and unique ideas to make life more fun for you and your family. You will find things in it for all of the ages of your kids. Whether you are looking for a fun game, a cute handmade costume, planning a family trip or just looking for great ideas then this magazine is the one you've been looking for! It also has good articles and advice. I find so many creative ideas in these. The ideas in these magazines are new and fresh. If you are looking for ways to bring more creativity and fun into life then this magazine is great for that. It is so much better than other magazines out there.

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

Great publication for Moms and families. There is so much valuable information jam packed into this magazine, and that's why I love it. I have three kids, of different ages and all are interested in different things. Keeping them occupied is easy with Family Fun Magazine, especially my daughter. My daughter is the artist and creator in this house, so this magazine was a must. There are so many craft ideas in every issue, she is always coming up with something to do. The covers are always adorable, featuring cute kids doing crafts. I love how they break down each craft into simple steps so kids can even try them without an adult's help. There are also recipes geared towards families. I also enjoy how they feature vacation destinations geared towards families. This is so perfect for families or even single parent with one child can benefit from all the ideas. I am proud to subscribe to this magazine, it has inspired me and my kids to open our artistic sides more than once.

The Name Says It All!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

For the price of this magazine, I definitely get more than my money's worth. There are so many great ideas in each issue that I feel bad for not getting to do them all. Even when I don't have time to do anything in the issue, it's great fun to just read and look through. I especially enjoy the Halloween issue because they always have such fun ideas for making costumes and have great pictures. I'm always appreciative of the section where other parents can send in their own ideas. There's so much to this magazine that anyone, no matter what skill level she has, will be able to find something to create and enjoy some family fun with her family.

Full of wonderful ideas!

from Bourbonnais, IL

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

I am a home daycare provider and this magazine has saved me a lot of money because I don't have to subscribe to monthly curriculum's to get great craft ideas.  There are so many great activities in here and I have not had any months that there wasn't something for all my kids to do, ages 2-10.  Definitely worth the few bucks to get a subscription!

Loads of Fun with Family Fun

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

I can't say enough about this magazine! Every issue I'm given a plethora of creative, original crafts, recipes and tips. There's been great organizational tips, and travel planning tips in the magazine. We also made over 50% of our holiday gifts this year using crafts, tips and ideas we acquired from this magazine!

Each issue has something new and different- things that are sure to make your family time full of fun, laughs and creativity!

Great Magazine

from Port Clinton, OH

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

I love the tips for the house and for trips.  I have a two year old son and I have a binder set up for ideas for when he gets older and a lot of the stuff that I have in there are from this magazine.  The recipes are easy enough for me to use considering I don't like to cook this is awesome.  I like the last page where they have a famous person answering questions about family life.

Great ideas, great articles

from Vassar, MI

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

Family Fun magazine is great!  It is chock full of great family ideas.  We have many times made the craft projects in the magazine.  The past two years we have gotten the ideas for my 8 year old's Halloween costume as well as decorations.  I look forward to going to my mailbox to see if a new issue has arrived yet.  It is so great, I just wish they could come out with more then 10 issues a year!

Great for families with children!

from Toms River, NJ

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

WOW!  If you have children, this magazine is for you!  I have gotten many ideas for things to do with my children and my girl scout troop.  This magazine has given me halloween costumes for the past 3 years.  Also, you can find fun holiday cupcakes in almost every issue.  Great craft ideas are abundant in this magazine!  My kids love the kid friendly recipes!  A must have for families with children!  AND the price is right, usually $14 for a two year subscription!

A wide variety of fun things to do with and for your family

from Howard City, MI

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

My daughter and I love to read Family Fun Magazine.  They publish recipes for April Fool's Day that look like something they are not.  I think that those are the most fun and different.  They give simple, low-cost ideas for educational games you can play with your family and fun party games as well as vacation ideas for the whole family.  Family Fun Magazine is a bargain and is greatly appreciated in libraries and doctor's offices.

This magazine is just full of great ideas!

from East Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Family Fun Magazine:

I highly recommend buying this magazine!It is stuffed full of ideas for crafts,games,meals,places to visit as a family and organizing tips.My daughter and I sit down with it the moment it comes inthe mail and read it cover to cover together!The only downside is that it does have a lot of advertisements,but that does not take away from all the creative ideas for me.The ideas are good for all ages as well.We have used many of them to make our family life run more smoothlyand just to have more fun!