4.9
Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM500PSER
KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

Summary

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Kneads, Mixes, Froths

Make bakery-worthy treats quickly and easily with the Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer. One of the secrets to beautifully-baked goods is the consistency of the batter. Poorly mixed ingredients and chunks can be disastrous. This pro mixer helps you achieve a creamy, oven-ready consistency. It is also designed to mix, froth and knead anything you wish, from bread to decadent cakes. You can set it to one of the three mixing modes and choose out of the ten speeds available, customizing it to whatever you're making.

The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer is designed to be an expert in the kitchen. It runs on a powerful motor, is made of stainless steel and allows up to five quartz of batter. This means it's powerful and fast, which means it'll get you out of the kitchen sooner. It also lets you mix generous amounts and when you're done, you can either throw it in the dishwasher or wipe it clean.

KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

4.9

Pros

• Even mixing (21)
  • Heavy duty (17)
  • Capacity (15)
  • Works quietly (13)

Cons

• Heavy (13)
  • Difficult to store (4)

• Cakes & cookies (22)
  • Bread (15)
  • Pies (10)
  • Candy (9)
  • Meringue (8)
    • Mixing Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (19)
    • I received a sample (7), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Great product

from Newnan, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I received this product as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. We all absolutely love it. Yes it is definitely heavy and a bit bulky, but if you like to cook and bake, go for it! We go the red one and it totally goes with my kitchen's colors and style. I mostly use it for making pizza dough, breads, desserts, cakes, cookies, and frosting; but I've also used it for mashed potatoes and other sides. It has a few attachments, but I mainly use one or two of them. There is so much potential with the device that I need to take the time to explore and experiment with. The little recipe book is also amazing and has a lot of good ideas.

Awesome, but heavy

from El Paso, Texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I have never really had any use or need for such an expensive, heavy duty blender; but, after buying this one, I've learned that you surely get what you pay for. When I think of a blender, I never imagine this multi purpose tool. This thing can make pasta, grind down meat, case meat for bratwurst, and so, SO much more. It is very quiet and all of the components are simple to assemble. The biggest issue I have is the weight. This thing is incredibly heavy and older or disabled people may have a difficult time putting it away. There is always the option of leaving it on the counter, but I am not a fan of that. It is a very good looking product, so leaving it on the counter does not really do much harm, it is just not my style. It is sleek, durable, and when people come over, it is surely a topic of discussion. I went with the red one since our pots and pans are red, and the majority of our kitchen accent colors are red. This machine was easy to un-package, and minus the small time it took cleaning out the bowl and attachments, it was pretty much ready to use right out of the box. It is easy to use, with only having to deal with two levers. One to lock the device in place when you are blending, or have it in the up position, and the other switch is to control the blending speed. When I bought this machine, it came wit ha hook for bread, and a whisk attachment. I have only used the whisk attachment and it works very will. This attachment can be very difficult to clean if you let it sit for long periods of time after using it, so it is in your best interest to rinse or clean it off immediately after use. The bowl is quite big and fits a good amount of any mix. It is very simple to clean and locks into the machine with little, to no effort. When I bought this machine I had a difficult time doing so because of the steep price tag. Again, I have never pictured myself buying such and expensive machine that I know I will use infrequently. Now I can see why it is so expensive.

Great product

from Phoenix

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

The most amazing product I ever bought for the kitchen. Fit, finish and function far exceeded my expectations. Operating is simple, the blades are quickly and easily changed and the huge bowl, with handle, locks into place. This is a solid and stable piece of machinery that will do everything you need and beg for more. Commercial construction and functionality for the home. Not disappointed and this has become my favorite kitchen appliance, second only to my coffee pot. Really great product. Guys what you are waiting for. Just jump and buy. Value for money. Superb interiors and sleek design. Amazing varieties of colors. My cakes are amazing after I am using this. The cake is really fluffy. And also if I want to make pizza dough, the blend is so smooth and consistent.

I love this mixer

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I am just getting into baking and i love using this mixer already. I use to use a hand held mixer thinking that it would be okay but my food never came out even or as good. As soon as i started to use this mixer everything changed my products came out great tasting and the overall look and taste was different. It might be expensive but i can honestly say that this is well worth every penny after using it. Nothing can be comapred to it and i love this product. I am now making great cupcakes almost everyday and my batter comes out great and even i would not change it for the world. I dont really use allt he extra attachements with it so i can not comment on them but the one that i do use is great!

I love the kitchen. Aid

from Smithfield pa

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

Worth every penny . I have even bought a few as gifts

i love it but it have a little probleme

from philadelphia pa

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing

Cons

• Moves While Mixing

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

i use kitchen aid in any thing have to do with baking or making bread i love to cook all the time at home and its a big help for me the only probleme that its check when you put it in high other than that its perfect

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I will never be without a KitchenAid mixer!

from Jacksonville, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Beautiful
    • Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Functional
    • Works Quietly

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

This is my favorite kitchen appliance. It's so versatile! I use it at least 3 times a week and it works beautifully.

Kitchen aid pro 5000

from Woodbridge,Nj

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
      • Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty
      • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

Kitchen Aid Pro 5000 is a fantastic stand mixer. I have always wanted on and have to save up because they are expensive but, I am sure it withstand the test of time. Downside it is very expensive and the attachments are as well.

I love this mixer...

from Detroit, Michigan

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I use this mixer for everything from cakes, frostings, dough to shredding chicken. It works very well and is worth every penny. It is heavy which makes moving it from place to place a little difficult. It cleans easily and parts can go into the dishwasher.

kitchenaid mixer

from illinois

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
      • Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty
      • Works Quietly

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

an awesome mixer great quality and sturdy best mixer I've ever used.