4.8
Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM500PSER
KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

Summary

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Kneads, Mixes, Froths

Make bakery-worthy treats quickly and easily with the Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer. One of the secrets to beautifully-baked goods is the consistency of the batter. Poorly mixed ingredients and chunks can be disastrous. This pro mixer helps you achieve a creamy, oven-ready consistency. It is also designed to mix, froth and knead anything you wish, from bread to decadent cakes. You can set it to one of the three mixing modes and choose out of the ten speeds available, customizing it to whatever you're making.

The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer is designed to be an expert in the kitchen. It runs on a powerful motor, is made of stainless steel and allows up to five quartz of batter. This means it's powerful and fast, which means it'll get you out of the kitchen sooner. It also lets you mix generous amounts and when you're done, you can either throw it in the dishwasher or wipe it clean.

I will never go without a kitchenaid again!

I love this kitchen aid stand mixer. Complete with several attachments giving you the capability to whip up several different types of foods! From sweet to savory, if it needs to be evenly mixed, look no further.

Seattle, WA

Everyone needs one!

I described myself above as a casual chef, but that isn't quite true. I barely cook anything, but i love baking. In spite of that, I have long coveted the kitchenaid mixer. I bought one for my sister in law as a wedding gift ans desperately longed for one of my own but couldn't justify the price when I barely even cook. My great grandmother is downsizing and decided to pass her mixer on to me. It is in perfect condition and had been used maybe twice. Looks like it came out of the box. So i was so excited to take it off her hands I had to find something to make with it. I'm not much of a cook, so I made oreo truffles because I was craving something chocolatey anyways. Oh lord, they turned out amazing. Wayyy better than when I have made them in the past with my hand mixer. First i crushed the oreos in the mixer, which was amazing cause it took about two minutes compared to about ten minutes of me doing it the old way with a rolling pin! Then when I added the cream cheese, they mixed so smoothly that the cream cheese didn't even stick to my hands! My whole batch stayed together besides what I pulled out to shape and clean up was a breeze. I am so excited to try other things now! I have my eye on a spiralizer and a noodle attachment. My aunt has the best homemade noodles recipe and she usws her kitchenaid to prep them. Unfortunately for me she only makws them at Christmas. Now I can get myself some of these fun attachments and start experimenting! I can not wait to try more things with my mixer! Seriously, everybody needs one of these!

Tampa, Florida

Can't live without

I use this product to make cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and such more. This product is use in my college baking class. You can make big batches of mix with this machine. Def. will buy one in the future.

IL

true

I would recommend this product it is just so convenient

This is so easy to use and easy to clean it just makes your cooking and baking a lot simpler

Parsons ,tn

Excellent Buy

Awesome unit! I bought the one with a 1HP engine because I wanted to use the front attachment to grind wild game meat. I made 20 lbs of burger with pork fat and venison last weekend and the engine ran like a champ for 30 minutes as I kept feeding it more wild game. The next day it mixed up cake batter like a champ for a birthday party I was throwing. All in all, a very versatile unit. Can't say enough good things about it!

Atlanta, Georgia

true

I would definitely buy one of these!!!

I do not have one of these but I used my mother in-laws one time and I absolutely love it!!

Vandervoort, Arkansas

true

By far my favorite kitchen appliance

I use this atleast twice a week. Its only downfall is that it is slightly heavy but I just keep it in one location and transfer bowl for washing and problem solved.

Brazoria, TX

Awesome

I use my mixer every chance I get cake batter comes out prefect

Sulphur,louisiana

kitchen game changer

I knew I'd use this to make bread, which is a great easy gift to whip up, and you can save a lot of money making it yourself, but I use it all the time. I love that I can just throw stuff in there and trust the machine to do the hard work. And the optional attachments I bought for mine have upped my game in the kitchen.

Kentucky

Love this product

I am constantly baking so I use this mixer all the time. This is my second one and it lasts really well and I love the attachments.

Mendon, Massachusetts