4.8
Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM500PSER
KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

Summary

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Kneads, Mixes, Froths

Make bakery-worthy treats quickly and easily with the Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer. One of the secrets to beautifully-baked goods is the consistency of the batter. Poorly mixed ingredients and chunks can be disastrous. This pro mixer helps you achieve a creamy, oven-ready consistency. It is also designed to mix, froth and knead anything you wish, from bread to decadent cakes. You can set it to one of the three mixing modes and choose out of the ten speeds available, customizing it to whatever you're making.

The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer is designed to be an expert in the kitchen. It runs on a powerful motor, is made of stainless steel and allows up to five quartz of batter. This means it's powerful and fast, which means it'll get you out of the kitchen sooner. It also lets you mix generous amounts and when you're done, you can either throw it in the dishwasher or wipe it clean.

I don't know why I keep buying these

I use mine mostly for breads and cakes. It IS heavy duty, it does have a large capacity, I can mix a double batch of cake batter or cookie dough but... this is 4th one I have had in 11 years and the worst. Even with adjustments the beaters/paddle don't reach the bottom or sides, the motor does not always start at low speed, I have to crank it to high to get it going and then back down the speed. The motor overheats and stops, and there is a shear pin in there that well, shears off at the most inopportune times. DH is an engineer and now keeps a supply of replacement shear pins on hand to do at home repairs for me. When the Kitchenaid is down and I need to mix a batter or cookie dough- I pull out my MILs 60 year old stand mixer. I also have to use the 60 year old mixer for whippig cream as the whisk does not reach the bottom or sides of the bowl. Unfortunately there is not really another home baker option. I looked at a commercial mixer but wiring the kitchen for 3-phase electric was a hard sell.

madison wi

false

Love, love it!

I have always wanted one but haven't made the purchase yet and then my in-laws bought me one and I couldn't be happier with it! I love everything about it!

Oregon

true

I would buy a Kitchen Aid Heavy duty 5-Quart Stand Mixer.

I use the Kitchen Aid Commercial Mixer in my home kitchen preparing specific dishes along with my favorite Sweet Potatoe Pie. The large batches are used for mixing the potatoes and removing the excess strings in potatoes. The. Potatoe mix is smoother, free of lumps, stringless, and ready to pour in the pan. The mixer is Black, stainless steel stand mixer, the beater arm flips up and attachments removed easily. My mixer is five years old, satisfied with the durability, sooth use, and an excellent final product.

JO ANN. Dublin, Ga.

true

I would buy this product for the rest of my life

This is truly my favorite mixer ever. It's convenient it's easy and it works fabulous. I will always buy these for the rest of my life. I will never again use a hand mixer.

Ocean county New Jersey

LOOOOVEEEE MINE!!

I love love love my kitchen aid!!!! Best purchase I've ever made for my baking!! It will change the way you bake that's for sure!!!

Evansville in

true

Excellent for baking bread...and anything!

Received as a gift.

Bear, DE.

I love this

I love how quiet this is and mixes everything evenly and smoothly. Its east clean up and makes making homemade bread east tondo

Tate11

finally I got one

I test it for 2 month only but I am overexcited to have it. I am home baker and for me was a big. matter to have good mixer. I start from 2 hand mixer than I decide to go with stand and after. some budget experience we decide to invest in a most popular and valuable brand KitchenAid - my happiness was over the moon))) now I am making my amazing cakes, cookies, merengues and more easily fast and professional. for now I see only pluses. first and main Pro not that noisy which is great plus, work with 2 egg whites with 99% result, easy to clean, easy to use. of course if you work as me you have to buy additional bowl and shield and they kinda overpriced but thats how they make money( lets be honest) cos its impossible to use only one load and one bowl or waste your time on cleaning same bowl 5 times during process. so having additional attachments will make this mixer a cost of gold but its what will work on you for a long time for sure!

Devon, PA

true

Best mixer I have ever owned

This was one of my best investments ever. I just love this thing. It comes in handy with all my baking and cooking that I love to do. I works wonders. Glad that I decided to get one because mixing by hand has done a number on me

Missouri

I will never go without a kitchenaid again!

I love this kitchen aid stand mixer. Complete with several attachments giving you the capability to whip up several different types of foods! From sweet to savory, if it needs to be evenly mixed, look no further.

Seattle, WA