4.9
Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM500PSER
KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

Summary

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Kneads, Mixes, Froths

Make bakery-worthy treats quickly and easily with the Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer. One of the secrets to beautifully-baked goods is the consistency of the batter. Poorly mixed ingredients and chunks can be disastrous. This pro mixer helps you achieve a creamy, oven-ready consistency. It is also designed to mix, froth and knead anything you wish, from bread to decadent cakes. You can set it to one of the three mixing modes and choose out of the ten speeds available, customizing it to whatever you're making.

The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer is designed to be an expert in the kitchen. It runs on a powerful motor, is made of stainless steel and allows up to five quartz of batter. This means it's powerful and fast, which means it'll get you out of the kitchen sooner. It also lets you mix generous amounts and when you're done, you can either throw it in the dishwasher or wipe it clean.

KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

4.9

Pros

• Even mixing (31)
  • Heavy duty (28)
  • Capacity (22)
  • Works quietly (19)

Cons

• Heavy (19)
  • Difficult to store (8)
  • Difficult to clean (3)
  • Moves while mixing (3)

• Cakes & cookies (33)
  • Bread (25)
  • Pies (18)
  • Meringue (17)
  • Candy (14)
    • Mixing Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (29), Avid cook (3)
    • I received a sample (11), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Kitchen aid awesome

from Dorado PR

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

Yes, it's very useful, it fascinates me, I can talk to you all afternoon about it and its multiple uses

Best Mixer Ever!

from stormie267

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Looks nice
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Store

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I have had this mixer in red for over two years now, and use it at least once per week. It's very sturdy, doesn't move on my counter, makes baking so easy! Other mixers I've used would burn out by the first year. This one is a work-horse. I also love the color red, since it has to sit on the counter all day, as the one problem is it's weight and size. Unless you have a large storage area in your kitchen, it will be on your counter.

I would recommend anyone this product!

from Fullerton, California

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I'm a mother on the go always, this product is a fun and safe way to get the kids involved in the baking in the kitchen! It makes baking so much easier and less of a mess considering there's about 3 things you'd need to wash! Also it does the work for you! You cannot beat that

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy agian

from Jacksonville arkansas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Store

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I love it easy to use my daughter loves it just hard to store

Does Everything! But...

from Naperville, IL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Store
  • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

My hobby is stress baking..and I'm often stressed. I love this product, but it is sooooooooo heavy. I'm hoping it is durable..if I don't drop it. I really don't have enough kitchen space for this to fit in because it is bulky, but most of the people I follow who bake uses this product. It is rather pricey, and the prices fluctuates depending on sale/seller/holiday. I don't like to wait for most of my kitchen appliance so that was a bit annoying. But it does do its job when you are making a whole lot of goodies. It really doesn't work so well with small amounts though so I am still needing my hand mixer. Also it is Loud, but fast to work on big orders.

Everyone Needs One For Their Kitchen!

from Texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Store
  • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

This is a top-of-the-line mixer that every individual who enjoys baking should have in their kitchen. It can handle just about any task you throw it's way. It makes some incredible meringue without you having to barely lift a finger. And it certainly takes all the work out of making delicious fluffy loaves of bread. This is one of my favorite appliances I own in my kitchen and I'm not sure I could live without it. Unfortunately one of the biggest downsides is this thing is VERY heavy. It takes some muscle to lug it around from place to place. Also, if you don't place on storing it out in the open on the counter, it can be difficult to store as well as it is very large (in partnership with being very heavy). However, I still highly recommend this appliance as it will be incredibly useful for years to come.

Couldn't live without it

from Idaho Falls, ID

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Clean
  • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I do a lot of baking and the kitchenaid stand mixer is definitely a must have item. The bowl is large enough to fit most standard batch recipes. You'll find the included attachments will make all of your recipes possible with this machine and will save you so much time. I will say that you'll have to stop several times to push the sides down into your mixture to fully incorporate it. I found that it's better to stop the movement every time I need to add an ingredient, otherwise it gets caught on top of the attachment or stuck on the side of the bowl. Other than those minor problems I love my kitchen aid and couldn't live without it.

I love this mixer

from Tobaccoville nc

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I use this mixer daily for everything from beating my eggs for omelets, mashing my potatoes to making royal icing. I love the attachments too. I've had this mixer for 6 years now and it is awesome.

I love this product I need a new one.

from Florida

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

My mother in law bought this kitchen aid mixer and it is really perfect for mixing .I wish I got this someday in my birthday.

It works great

from Hernando MS

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I love it it works great and helps me out in the kitchen