4.9
Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM500PSER
KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

Summary

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Kneads, Mixes, Froths

Make bakery-worthy treats quickly and easily with the Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer. One of the secrets to beautifully-baked goods is the consistency of the batter. Poorly mixed ingredients and chunks can be disastrous. This pro mixer helps you achieve a creamy, oven-ready consistency. It is also designed to mix, froth and knead anything you wish, from bread to decadent cakes. You can set it to one of the three mixing modes and choose out of the ten speeds available, customizing it to whatever you're making.

The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer is designed to be an expert in the kitchen. It runs on a powerful motor, is made of stainless steel and allows up to five quartz of batter. This means it's powerful and fast, which means it'll get you out of the kitchen sooner. It also lets you mix generous amounts and when you're done, you can either throw it in the dishwasher or wipe it clean.

KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red

4.9

Pros

• Even mixing (11)
  • Heavy duty (10)
  • Works quietly (9)
  • Capacity (8)

Cons

• Heavy (7)
  • Difficult to store (4)

• Cakes & cookies (12)
    • Casual cook (9)

The absolute Best

from Thibodaux, LA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

These may seem pricy but they are worth every penny

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Yes BUT only if you have Sotrage Space

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Store
  • Heavy

• Pizza Dough

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I love my mixer, but it is very bulky and difficult to store. I would only recommend this if you have either counter space or plenty of storage area!

I love my Kitchenaide Pro 500 Mixer

from Booneville, Ar

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Great with dough
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I bought this mixer because I needed something heavy duty to make breads and tortillas. I works great for both. My daughter dropped it and the only thing we had to replace was the outer silver band. Thank heavens for well built kitchen appliances!

Amazing mixer!! Recommended!!

from Ellwood City PA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Store
  • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I won this mixer and it has been the best thing ever! I actually have a hard time with my hands and this takes over where my hands cannot! It is quiet and quickly mixes. Everything is actually mixed better then with a hand mixer. Cookies, pies, and bread are all amazing!! Pizza crust is even great!! It makes making things so much quicker and easy. Clean up isn't bad and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!! There are so many possibilities to make with this mixer! I am so grateful to kitchen aid to make such a wonderful mixer!! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!

Amazing

from Litchfield, ME

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Store

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I actually won this product a few weeks ago, and it is definitely amazing. I enjoy baking for music family and love how well this mixes! No more tiring out my arm to make an even mix!

Best mixer on the market!

from Mayville, MI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

• Peanut Butter Cookies

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

This is the only mixer i have found that can handle my Grandma's Peanut Butter cookies because the dough is so thick, before i got this mixer i was kneeding them by hand to get all the ingredients mixed together, Best Mixer on the Market, very Powerful!!!

Excellent buy!

from Clinton, AR

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty
    • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Clean
    • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I love this mixer! I make icing with it weekly and it does the job perfectly! Just make sure you clean your mixer stand quickly after mixing so the food doesn't stick to your mixer!

Must have for any baker!

from Ceredo, Wv

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty
    • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I am an at home baker. I often receive orders from friends and family for special occasions. I love the fact that I can mix my peanut butter ball filling with this, when I had a regular mixer I had to mix by hand because the mixer was not powerful enough to mix the ingredients once they started to become stiff. I make approximately 30 from scratch cakes a year and countless amounts of candies and other deserts. I would be lost with out my kitchen aid mixer. The attractive color makes it nicer to have setting on my counter top for days on end when the holidays come around,

Awesome mixer!

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

I absolutely love my KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer! I have a friend who has this mixer, and she would always rave about how much she loves her heavy duty Kitchen Aid mixer. So when I visited her at her house she insisted I see it, and I loved it too so I had to buy my own for my house. Before this one I had a cheap off brand mixer, but this one is so much better and definitely worth the investment! It makes baking my favorite goodies so easy, it is so quick to mix the ingredients I use and the consistency turns out very good anD the end product is extremely smooth. Try getting that out of a low-end mixer! :) I give this mixer 5 stars and recommend it to anyone and everyone. You get what you pay for, this will not disappoint!

totally worth every penny, it is the best mixer ive ever had

from Riverside, Ca

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty

Comments about KitchenAid Pro 500 Series Stand Mixer - Empire Red:

Besides being a little on the heavy side which isn't even enough to make it a con I wouldn't complain about any of it. I bake a lot and am able to make huge batches at a time. It handles bread dough well even in large portions and it does not drag down when trying to need the dough.