4.9
KitchenAid
KSMC50
KitchenAid Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer

Commercial brand

This is my second Kitchenaid. The stainless steel bowl not durable enough for commercial grade. I would just buy the regular grade one.

The Villages, Florida

false

I would def buy this product again

I love to use this for all recipes. My favorite is shredded chicken. It takes 2 seconds. Another favorite is baking. With numerous bowls you can mix up 5 batches of cookies in 10 mins :)

Philadelphia pa

true

Highly recommend this mixer!

I waited several years to finally make this purchase. I should have done it years ago! Love this mixer are use it very often in it still functions and looks as if I had just bought it! Ha ha you recommend this product

Pensacola Florida

true

I would recommend this mixer for every household .

This is my first kitchen mixer I've waited many years to buy one and I don't regret a single cent I paid. This mixer will stand the test of time and be handed down to the next generation in my family.

Chinquapin , NC

true

I would buy this product again

This kitchen aid mixer is amazing! You can't go wrong with kitchen aide products! Also, since theres so many attachments available for purchase it will save you space in the long run, instead of buying individual appliances.

OH

Merry Christmas

Received mine as a Christmas present and are happy with it. It is very heavy so of you don't have a permanent spot for it, it could be hard to move. Works great and has plenty of speed settings. Love that you can get different attachments for it. Just wish it would scrape the sides while mixing.

Louisville, KY

true

Love this almost as much as cake

I use this product everytime I cook or bake love it

Louisville Kentucky

Definite YES!

This is the best thing you'll ever purchase for your kitchen. It mixes potatoes for mashed potatoes, it mixes your cornbread mix, cookies, muffins and muffin mixes, cakes...etc. This mixer does everything and my husband even uses it to shred cheese for taco night. It's amazing makes cooking easy.

Bay Minette, AL

Perfect as an upgrade!

I am a cake decorator and make tons and tons of buttercream and royal icing. This kitchenId is heaven sent

Ny

Lasts Forever!

Love! Use every chance I get!

Amarillo, TX