3.3

Cons

The best blender

from Minden,LA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid KSB56POB Blender:

Very powerful blender. the best I have owned in a long time.

Quick and easy to use.

Comments about KitchenAid KSB56POB Blender:

I have had this for some time now and I like it. You get what you payed the price for. I use it to make smoothies and it has a nice consistency. I would recommend this to a friend who was looking for a nice, cheap blender. There are better ones out there but for the price, it is very good. I did have some trouble blending certain food items, it seems that the motor is not as strong for harder items but for things like fruit that are soft it is very good.

Blending Power
    Blending could be better but its ok for the price.

Versatility
    You really can't use this for many different items. Soft food items that need to be blended work well but tougher food items that you want to be blended does not become blended very well.

As long as you wash it after you use it, it is easy to clean.

It's very easy to use, nothing confusing about it.

It has a simple design. Nothing too fancy. It's just a regular blender.

I have not had it for too long but so far it has stayed in the same condition as when I bought it.

• Versatility:

You get what you pay for

Comments about KitchenAid KSB56POB Blender:

I thought I was getting a great deal when I purchased this product for thiry-five bucks. I loved it; for about a week, then the motor burned out. Buyer beware, you get what you pay for, stay away at all cost; because it will cost- your pocketbook and you- in wasted time.

Blending Power
    Rather good speed for the week it lasted.

Versatility
    This is lacking; as is durability.

No troubles here; its a blender.

Pop in your food, push a button, very easy to understand.

Kinda sleek in its own way; easy to fit into any kitchen and not stand out.

I don't think i need to reiterate this point again; but i will. It stopped working after blending up some moist, de-boned chicken that I was preparing for a mexican dish. I could understand if you overfill; especially with tough meat, but this was not the case. My previous blender lasted me for years- and still works for my daughter when I thought I was 'upgrading', I gave it to her. I was clearly wrong, and this makes me question the overall product quality of other kitchenaid products.

• Versatility:

This blender is not durable and overall a bad product!

Comments about KitchenAid KSB56POB Blender:

I hate this blender and would not buy it for anyone else. I bought this blender a few months ago, and within the first month, the blade was already becoming dull and the plastic was beginning to crack. The blender could not crush ice and it also could not chop up bigger fruits-- it can only blend yogurt or milk-based drinks. It is made of cheap, flimsy materials and can barely blend smoothies. The bottom of the blender started to leak after my second use, making it hard to clean. In addition, the lid does not stay on properly while blending drinks, making even more of a mess. The blender is also very noisy. To summarize, this kitchen product was a disappointment since it was not strong enough to blend harder food and therefore could not be used for its intended use. I had a lot of hope that this blender would perform well since KitchenAid seemed to be a reliable company, but it failed me. I would not buy this product for yourself or for others!

• Versatility:

this blender rocks! I got it as a gift an boy was i pleased.

Comments about KitchenAid KSB56POB Blender:

The blender did as expected. Easy to operate,store, and clean. I would definately recommend it to others. Not bad for something that I thought was just ordinary. I proved myself wrong when I made delicious straw/apple smoothies! The guests were wowed and I had a new household friend.

Excellent reliable blender.

Comments about KitchenAid KSB56POB Blender:

It satisfies my needs for a blender. The motor is powerful enough for my everyday blender needs. I have made soups, cocktails, smoothies and shakes and the blender is more than capable of producing each of these foods and drinks. I have also used the blender to crush ice and used the Pulse mode to blend harder ingredients. I have never had any problems with this blender and would recommend it to anyone for everyday use.