Other Blenders:
Models:
KHB300, KHB300WH
KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender

Great Hand Blender

I bought this blender for those times when I am making a quick meal for one or a fast snack. It is a lot easier to use and quicker to clean than my larger, more expensive blender. It is the best for making homemade mayonnaise and creamed soups.

Waycross, GA

My first immersion blender

This is my first immersion blender! I got it in a different color, but, it's the same set! It seems a little top heavy to me. I love the food processor attachment! It's perfect for crushing graham crackers for cheesecake crusts. I had to use a large pitcher to whisk up whipped cream, which it did beautifully, but the included one seems to small for most applications. I'm excited to do more creamy soups this winter! Ill need to watch some how to videos to use it best.

Arizona

true

It's okay. but wouldn't buy again

for blending food together after cooking them

Bassett, VA

I Totally recommend It

Product is a wonderful addition to my kitchen appliances. Easy to use, clean and store.Use for making sauces, dressings, smoothies, puree soups, etc. Works great! Love the attachment and long arm attachment. I've now had it for two years. I have had zero problems with it. The case it comes in is great for storage.I use it almost every day it works perfectly very powerful with so many options.I received this last year for Christmas from my husband and he wont get coal this year! I have used this from making milkshakes for our grand babies to making soup and so much in between! It is great for making our home made salsa as well as a single batch of my meringue cookies (more than that and I get out my Stand Mixer)! The clean up is so easy as well.The shaft is long and sharp that makes i Good for making soups.I like its unique special color too.The most thing i have liked about this hand blender,it is very simple and not heavy as some other blenders,which makes it easy to handle and use it fast.It is really fantastic! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

United states

true

I would buy this produce again and again

It's a great

Turkey

I love this product

When i want to mix different foods quicker and a creamy blend i use the hand blender. Also when i am baking it is the best for me and my kida to use.

Albany Georgia

Super convenient

I love this immersion blender! It's great for soups - especially when you're trying to make them healthier. I try to limit my carbs and use this when I want to mash or cream things that are not easy to mash - like roasted cauliflower or broccoli. It makes food smooth and creamy. So easy to use and so easy to clean. The tip just pops off and goes straight in the dishwasher. Couldn't be more convenient.

Georgia

Super easy to use

When my son was 5 months, I purchased this product to make him baby food. It was the best product I brought. I would make him meals in less than a minute. I loved using it for smoothies and baby food. I saved so much money on buying baby jars. I would easily make him bananas, carrots, and all types of meals. It is very convenient and easy to use. It is also easy to clean and put away. I liked how it came with extra things to use. Now that he is older, I use it to make smoothies for my family. We enjoy adding different fruits and vegetables. The cup that it comes with is great for pouring. The only downfall is that I wish it was a little bigger but that's not a problem. I would highly recommend everyone who enjoys smoothies or has a baby to purchase it.

Brooklyn, NY

true

Simple to Use and Easy to Clean.

This is a great little blender when you don't have to have a really powerful blender. This little tool can blend up fruit, vegetables, blend smoothies, use it to make mashed potatoes and a host of other food dishes. Blending Power This KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender isn't as powerful as stand blenders, but it's powerful enough to handle smaller jobs. It does have 9 different speeds, and has different attachments to make a variety of things. Versatility This hand blender is very versatile. What I liked best about it is that it came with different attachments and small containers to use to make a variety of different foods. It's not the type of blender I would use on ice or nuts, but I bought because it's much easier to clean up than the other blenders I own. Ease of Cleaning This is very easy to clean. It's simple to use, blends and mixes food quickly and is very easy to clean up. I usually just turn it on in a sink full of water right after I use it, and then wipe it down. Ease of Use This is so easy to use. Design It has a classy design, and the color looks great in my kitchen. Durability Very durable.

USA

The Only Blender You Need

I received the KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender last year as a birthday gift. Since receiving, I have used the blender many times. The design of the blender makes it really easy to use. I like that this blender can do anything that a conventional counter top blender does, but doesn't take up alot of space and is super easy to store. I use this blender for many recipes and drinks. I was really impressed at how powerful it is. I use the chopper for all kinds of things from grating potatoes to chopping nuts, and even crab meat. This blender is a real time saver. Clean up is really easy, just rinse the attachments and wipe down the hand piece and you are finished. I like how durable this blender is as I have dropped it many times and it still works great. I have gotten lots of use out of the KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender and would most definitely recommend it to everyone.

USA