Other Blenders:
Models:
KHB300, KHB300WH
KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender

KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (4)
  • Good power output (4)
  • Precise control (3)

• Cooking (3)
  • Drinks (3)
    • Versatility:

KitchenAid's Blender in a Bowl.

I have previously owned other brands of Immersion Blenders or as Emeril refers to them as "Boat Motors."  None of them have lasted very long or stood the test of having the power and speed of a KitchenAid.

I like this KitchenAid model because the cleaning is easier than any of the other ones I have used.  The immersible section detaches for easy cleaning and it is also very easy to put back together (not like previously owned ones.)  I also like many of the other features on the KitchenAid such as the power and speed control.  It will not get away from you.

It is great for whipping cream in a cold bowl or blending gravy in a pot.  I also like to puree some of my vegetables for a soup base and this also works for that.

KitchenAid is a very good name in all Kitchen Appliances such as mixers, hand mixers, blenders, as well as large ones such as refridgerators which I have.  Of all the KitchenAid appliances I have ever purchased I still have them all.  They last so much better than the cheaper brands, I say they are worth the money,

Not satisfied with this KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender HB300

I bought this KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender HB300 because of the great reviews. I own this kitchen appliance now for almost one year now I am not satisfied and a bit disappointed. I bought this KitchenAid hand blender because I wanted an appliance that could blend and also could mix. Because I did not want to buy an seperate blender and a seperate hand mixer. But now I have to admit that I bought already a hand mixer and also a blender, so actually this was a waste of money! In the beginning everything was fine. I loved this KitchenAid Hand Blender as much as the other reviewers but then I discovered that I could not mix cake dough with this mixer. It only mix for example whipping cream and cannot handle anything else a little more heavier. I used the blender for making my famous tomatosoup but at one day I found out that a plastic part from this blender was getting loose. I advise everyone to buy just a hand mixer and a separate blender. This will save you some bucks!

I would buy this produce again and again

from Turkey

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control

Cons

• Unstable

• Crushing Ice
  • Large Kitchen
  • Small Kitchen

It's a great

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this product

from Albany Georgia

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

• Small Kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

When i want to mix different foods quicker and a creamy blend i use the hand blender. Also when i am baking it is the best for me and my kida to use.

Super convenient

from Georgia

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

I love this immersion blender! It's great for soups - especially when you're trying to make them healthier. I try to limit my carbs and use this when I want to mash or cream things that are not easy to mash - like roasted cauliflower or broccoli. It makes food smooth and creamy. So easy to use and so easy to clean. The tip just pops off and goes straight in the dishwasher. Couldn't be more convenient.

Super easy to use

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

When my son was 5 months, I purchased this product to make him baby food. It was the best product I brought. I would make him meals in less than a minute. I loved using it for smoothies and baby food. I saved so much money on buying baby jars. I would easily make him bananas, carrots, and all types of meals. It is very convenient and easy to use. It is also easy to clean and put away. I liked how it came with extra things to use. Now that he is older, I use it to make smoothies for my family. We enjoy adding different fruits and vegetables. The cup that it comes with is great for pouring. The only downfall is that I wish it was a little bigger but that's not a problem. I would highly recommend everyone who enjoys smoothies or has a baby to purchase it.

Simple to Use and Easy to Clean.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

This is a great little blender when you don't have to have a really powerful blender. This little tool can blend up fruit, vegetables, blend smoothies, use it to make mashed potatoes and a host of other food dishes.

Blending Power
        This KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender isn't as powerful as stand blenders, but it's powerful enough to handle smaller jobs. It does have 9 different speeds, and has different attachments to make a variety of things.

Versatility
        This hand blender is very versatile. What I liked best about it is that it came with different attachments and small containers to use to make a variety of different foods. It's not the type of blender I would use on ice or nuts, but I bought because it's much easier to clean up than the other blenders I own.

This is very easy to clean. It's simple to use, blends and mixes food quickly and is very easy to clean up. I usually just turn it on in a sink full of water right after I use it, and then wipe it down.

This is so easy to use.

It has a classy design, and the color looks great in my kitchen.

Very durable.

The Only Blender You Need

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

I received the KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender last year as a birthday gift. Since receiving, I have used the blender many times. The design of the blender makes it really easy to use. I like that this blender can do anything that a conventional counter top blender does, but doesn't take up alot of space and is super easy to store. I use this blender for many recipes and drinks. I was really impressed at how powerful it is. I use the chopper for all kinds of things from grating potatoes to chopping nuts, and even crab meat. This blender is a real time saver. Clean up is really easy, just rinse the attachments and wipe down the hand piece and you are finished. I like how durable this blender is as I have dropped it many times and it still works great. I have gotten lots of use out of the KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender and would most definitely recommend it to everyone.

I give it a 10.

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

Kitchen Aid products are my favorite because of the colors. I must confess that I had NO IDEA that I owned this hand blender until my significant other brought it out when I was seeking all my blender products for Viewpoints. Yes, I have the red one as I have everything Kitchen Aid red. I tried it, and it works wonderfully. Just be very careful with the following: a) find a way to prevent spilling everywhere. I was not "in control" of the speed of the blender and turned it on PRIOR to mixing the liquids. I had a tsunami of pineapple juice and realized how silly I was. However, here's a tip: I tried it on an already-baked potato and made the best mashed EVER. Peel the baked potato, take out the "meat" and put it in a deep bowl with butter, salt, pepper, and sour cream. THAT handblender will produce a GREAT result. I totally give it a 10.

Blending Power
        Yes, very powerful. Be careful with that. Start LOW with the lowest level of energy because otherwise it will give you a nice surprise.

Versatility
        Definitely versatile for food and drinks, sauces, dips, gravies, and creams.

Super easy. under the faucet, soap, done.

Extremely easy, just be very careful (again) with the power of the hand blender.

I love it; light, pretty, handy.

I believe that Kitchen Aid is already a very well-known household name so durability is out of the question.

• Versatility:

Really good blender for day to day use.

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

It's really good for day to day use when trying to blend non-liquids.

Blending Power
        Not enough power, but still does the trick.

Versatility
        Not only a blender but also a mixer. Works well with heavy liquids and mixtures.

Just blend with soap and water and you're practically done.

Just press a button and you're done.

Perfect!

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

I LOVE this product! In fact, I love it so much that I have 2 of them! They are so easy and simple to use and SUPER easy to clean which makes using them so much more fun! I have never had an issue with this product and I highly recommend this to anyone out there who spends any amount of time cooking!

Time saving product

Comments about KitchenAid Immersion Hand Blender:

This kitchen aid immersion blender makes tasks in the kitchen a snap. I've used this from everything from soup to mashed potatoes to smoothies to making margaritas . It honestly has been life so much easier! I use to hate mashing potatoes with a potato masher because the process took forever and now it takes a matter of mere seconds. Making soup in the crock pot and blending it in the crockpot has been a time saving. It makes less mess and it can stay in the crockpot.