Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
KSM152PSNK
KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel

KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel

Pros

• Capacity (3)
  • Even mixing (3)
  • Heavy duty (3)

• Cakes & cookies (4)
  • Bread (3)
  • Pies (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (4)

I recommend it

from Edinburg, Tx

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I was my kitchen aid every time that I make cakes & cookies

One of favorites in the kitchen

from Lancaster,Ca

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
      • Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Store
      • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

What I love most about this product is you can add attachements to do so much more with. I love being able to grind meats, makes pastas and so much more. Great for all baking needs as well!

Excellent Mixer.

from Henderson, NV

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
      • Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

• Candy
      • Meringue

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I bought my first one in 1970. It is still in excellent condition and one of my daughters have it now. This new one is a dream. I love that everything comes out the way its supposed to with it. Easy to use and clean. It looks nice on my counter top as well. I also love that I can have tuns of attachments with it. I have the ice-cream maker, food processor with dicer, juicer, meat grinder and more. They all work excellent. I would highly recommend to everyone.

How Gorgeous is This

from Montreal Quebec

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
      • Even Mixing
      • Heavy Duty
      • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Clean

• Meringue

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

Wow, what a gorgeous and sexy machine. Who wouldn't want one of these in their kitchen? You will need a special product to clean the nickel finish but it is well worth the extra effort. This beautiful smooth and elegant machine will enhance the look of any kitchen. It is heavy and sits solidly on the counter with no movement while in use. It has a well built heavy duty engine that makes almost no noise at all. It is easy to use and simple to clean. The large capacity mixing bowl with it's metallic finish wipes clean with no effort at all. It has different blades, each special for specific jobs. All parts come off the housing easily so they can be washed thoroughly. For anybody who is already a baker or anybody who would like to try to be a baker, this is a must have piece of equipment. It mixes thick dough batter in flash and the motor never slows down. It whips and blends and folds beautifully before your eyes. It's magical. It can improve the abilities of any home cook. The machine is expensive but if you start baking at home instead of buying things at the grocery store, over all you will be saving money year after year. It is a good sound investment for your home. It will make you feel proud to own this sleek bakers dream machine. They seem to be on sale every year around the Christmas season, so keep your eyes open.

Great product that puts many baking/cooking tools into one!

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I love this mixer! It does a fantastic job and have plenty of power. I love all of the attachments that make my life so much simpler and gives me a lot more counter and cabinet space; it wraps 5 appliances into 1! They are all easy to use and if you like to make your foods from scratch it will pay for itself!

Mixing Performance
      Its motor can handle the tough jobs, like making dough, but also will make amazing whipped cream! In other words has strength for the tough jobs and extreme fast and slow speeds for the delicate jobs where precision is key!

Everything seems to wipe off and clean up with ease, even the attachments.

It is very straight forward as far as the mixer goes. At times the instructions for the attachments are not so clear on how they are to be put together but is easy enough to figure out.

I like the design because I like the classic old mixer look. It is something KitchenAid has not changed much. It is also one I like because you can get to everything easily to clean up, there are not many crevices unlike other mixers today.

This mixer is heavy. I like that though, like my husband it is strong, powerful, and can do anything! An old job I had they had a Kitchen Aid from the 70's and you could tell it had been probably dropped and used tons but that thing worked as well as it probably did when it was brand new! That is when I first fell in love with this mixer and I have since bought myself one, I am a proud owner for 9 years!

• Mixing Performance:

Quality Mixer

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

This mixer is a monster! It is tough and sturdy and will gets the job done well. There's nothing this mixer can't handle! Whether you're a casual mixer user or a frequent mixer user, you won't be sorry!

Mixing Performance
      There is nothing that this mixer cannot handle. It is one sturdy machine and will mix whatever you put into it. My old handheld mixer would seem like it was about to burn out but the KitchenAid Artisan mixer gets the job done without effort.

The mixer wipes down clean and the bowl is very easy to clean. The attachments are also very easy to clean. Not recommended to stick the items in the dishwasher, but everything comes right off when hand washing.

Very easy to use. Self-explanatory. There is a lock on one side and several speed settings on the other.

This is a beautiful looking machine and it is designed well. Everything fits together perfectly and I have no problems with the functionality.

This is one durable machine. It does weigh quite a bit so I don't recommend moving it around all that much! This mixer was built to last!

• Mixing Performance: