4.9
KSM152PSNK
KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel

KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel

4.9

Pros

• Even mixing (9)
  • Heavy duty (9)
  • Capacity (8)
  • Works quietly (3)

Cons

• Heavy (7)

• Cakes & cookies (10)
  • Bread (8)
  • Pies (7)
  • Meringue (5)
  • Candy (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (6), Casual cook (4)

KitchenAid mixer is worth the investment!!!

from Palatka FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I purchased my mixer May 2008. I was hesitant to spend. $300 on a mixer, but after using my sisters and hearing stories from other friends and family members that they have had their kitchen aid stand alone mixer for over 25 years. You won't regret purchasing this mixer!!! It is powerful and mixes extremely well. You can walk away while it works for you!!

Best Mixer I've ever had

from Winter Haven, FL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I use this often. It sits on my counter. It's the best mixer I've had. I won't buy any other. I've had a couple in the past but they didn't don't stand up to this one. Hands down The Best!!!

Love this product

from Boise Idaho

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I love my kitchen aid it's so easy just to throw all my ingredients in and let it mix and very easy to clean as well is lasted a long time I got this from my mom and still use it !

Best mixer

from North bend

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty
    • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I use this to make quite a bit of things from mashed potatoes to pizza dough. As well cinnamon rolls,cookies, pie crust,and pie filling. Works great I have a bad shoulder so having this makes baking so much easier.

awesome

from conway sc

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Clean
    • Heavy

• frosting

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I am a certified chef so this mixer meets all my at home needs. I comes with three attachments wire whisk, paddle, dough hook. I use the paddle most often it is great for everything from banana bread to frosting. Also comes with other attachments you can purchase (such as a pasta maker).Only down falls are its big and clunky and difficult to clean around the base where the attachments sit in. Being big and clunky makes is hard to store and move around.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Perfect for cakes

from Louisiana

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I use it for making cakes. It blends all the ingredients nicely. I love that it's heavy duty and doesn't move while blending. It makes the best cakes and pies ever. It's simple to clean. All I do is wipe the blender and hand wash the bowl. I do keep my kitchen aid on my counter at all times because it's a little big for my cabinets,and heavy. I also like the capacity,it's large enough to mix several pies at onces. The Kitchen aid is perfect for making cakes,pies, candy,and bread. Every kitchen should have a kitchen aid in it. My mother and sister also enjoys their kitchen aid. Overall, I love my kitchen aid and would highly recommend it to all cooks,chefs,and bakers.

I recommend it

from Edinburg, Tx

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I was my kitchen aid every time that I make cakes & cookies

One of favorites in the kitchen

from Lancaster,Ca

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
        • Even Mixing
        • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Store
        • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

What I love most about this product is you can add attachements to do so much more with. I love being able to grind meats, makes pastas and so much more. Great for all baking needs as well!

Excellent Mixer.

from Henderson, NV

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
        • Even Mixing
        • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I bought my first one in 1970. It is still in excellent condition and one of my daughters have it now. This new one is a dream. I love that everything comes out the way its supposed to with it. Easy to use and clean. It looks nice on my counter top as well. I also love that I can have tuns of attachments with it. I have the ice-cream maker, food processor with dicer, juicer, meat grinder and more. They all work excellent. I would highly recommend to everyone.

How Gorgeous is This

from montreal quebec

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
        • Even Mixing
        • Heavy Duty
        • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Clean

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

Wow, what a gorgeous and sexy machine. Who wouldn't want one of these in their kitchen? You will need a special product to clean the nickel finish but it is well worth the extra effort. This beautiful smooth and elegant machine will enhance the look of any kitchen. It is heavy and sits solidly on the counter with no movement while in use. It has a well built heavy duty engine that makes almost no noise at all. It is easy to use and simple to clean. The large capacity mixing bowl with it's metallic finish wipes clean with no effort at all. It has different blades, each special for specific jobs. All parts come off the housing easily so they can be washed thoroughly. For anybody who is already a baker or anybody who would like to try to be a baker, this is a must have piece of equipment. It mixes thick dough batter in flash and the motor never slows down. It whips and blends and folds beautifully before your eyes. It's magical. It can improve the abilities of any home cook. The machine is expensive but if you start baking at home instead of buying things at the grocery store, over all you will be saving money year after year. It is a good sound investment for your home. It will make you feel proud to own this sleek bakers dream machine. They seem to be on sale every year around the Christmas season, so keep your eyes open.