4.9
KSM152PSNK
KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel

KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel

4.9

Pros

• Even mixing (10)
  • Heavy duty (10)
  • Capacity (9)
  • Works quietly (4)

Cons

• Heavy (8)

• Cakes & cookies (11)
  • Bread (9)
  • Pies (8)
  • Meringue (6)
  • Candy (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (7), Casual cook (4)

My favorite kitchen appliance

from Jacksonville Florida

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

This is a kitchen must have! I use this for everything from making fresh bread to birthday cakes. I love how sturdy it is. It's easy to clean. And it looks so pretty on my countertop

KitchenAid mixer is worth the investment!!!

from Palatka FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I purchased my mixer May 2008. I was hesitant to spend. $300 on a mixer, but after using my sisters and hearing stories from other friends and family members that they have had their kitchen aid stand alone mixer for over 25 years. You won't regret purchasing this mixer!!! It is powerful and mixes extremely well. You can walk away while it works for you!!

Best Mixer I've ever had

from Winter Haven, FL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Works Quietly

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I use this often. It sits on my counter. It's the best mixer I've had. I won't buy any other. I've had a couple in the past but they didn't don't stand up to this one. Hands down The Best!!!

Love this product

from Boise Idaho

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I love my kitchen aid it's so easy just to throw all my ingredients in and let it mix and very easy to clean as well is lasted a long time I got this from my mom and still use it !

Best mixer

from North bend

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty
    • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I use this to make quite a bit of things from mashed potatoes to pizza dough. As well cinnamon rolls,cookies, pie crust,and pie filling. Works great I have a bad shoulder so having this makes baking so much easier.

awesome

from conway sc

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Clean
    • Heavy

• frosting

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I am a certified chef so this mixer meets all my at home needs. I comes with three attachments wire whisk, paddle, dough hook. I use the paddle most often it is great for everything from banana bread to frosting. Also comes with other attachments you can purchase (such as a pasta maker).Only down falls are its big and clunky and difficult to clean around the base where the attachments sit in. Being big and clunky makes is hard to store and move around.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Perfect for cakes

from Louisiana

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
    • Even Mixing
    • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I use it for making cakes. It blends all the ingredients nicely. I love that it's heavy duty and doesn't move while blending. It makes the best cakes and pies ever. It's simple to clean. All I do is wipe the blender and hand wash the bowl. I do keep my kitchen aid on my counter at all times because it's a little big for my cabinets,and heavy. I also like the capacity,it's large enough to mix several pies at onces. The Kitchen aid is perfect for making cakes,pies, candy,and bread. Every kitchen should have a kitchen aid in it. My mother and sister also enjoys their kitchen aid. Overall, I love my kitchen aid and would highly recommend it to all cooks,chefs,and bakers.

I recommend it

from Edinburg, Tx

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I was my kitchen aid every time that I make cakes & cookies

One of favorites in the kitchen

from Lancaster,Ca

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
        • Even Mixing
        • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult to Store
        • Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

What I love most about this product is you can add attachements to do so much more with. I love being able to grind meats, makes pastas and so much more. Great for all baking needs as well!

Excellent Mixer.

from Henderson, NV

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
        • Even Mixing
        • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel:

I bought my first one in 1970. It is still in excellent condition and one of my daughters have it now. This new one is a dream. I love that everything comes out the way its supposed to with it. Easy to use and clean. It looks nice on my counter top as well. I also love that I can have tuns of attachments with it. I have the ice-cream maker, food processor with dicer, juicer, meat grinder and more. They all work excellent. I would highly recommend to everyone.