4.8
Other Mixers:
KitchenAid
K45SSWH
KitchenAid Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White

Summary

Tilt-up head; 10-speed; 4-1/2-quart capacity; 250-watt motor; flat beater; dough hook; wire whip; power hub|Mix tasty deserts, knead dough and simply take your cooking to the next level with this 10-speed mixer.

Read 1,738 Reviews

Absolutely love my kitchenaid!

I absolutely love my kitchenaid mixer I bought it a couple months ago and it's made baking so much more convenient. It's not too loud when it's running and it can handle mixing thicker batter with no problem. I would definitely recommend this mixer

PENNSYLVANIA

Does a heavy duty job!

I love my mixer! I use it at least once a week for baking. Mixer does a heavy duty job in seconds. Cooking options are endless when using this.

Sacramento, CA

Upped my baking game

I am so happy with my mixer. This has definitely upped my baking game. I like to make crazy cakes for my kids birthdays and using my mixer makes everything so much easier.

Cedar Park, Tx

true

Best mixer, lasts years to

Use this for everything imaginable. Pies, cakes, brownies, dips, doughs, even used it to pulverize chickpeas into hummus !

Fredericksburg TX

true

You can't go wrong with kitchenaid the best ♥️

Ok when it comes to kitchenaid I never had a mixer till my dad got me one for Christmas. Because we wanted to learn me how to make pasta which I really love kitchenaid now it's best .its made good and very heavy which is fine .i know it's made good .i would recommend this to anyone that loves to cook and make cakes 🎂 or pasta

Vale nc

true

I love to have this beautiful mixer in my kitchen I so would

All your cooking

USA

true

I'm in love highly recommended

I absolutely love to bake and cook, but the one thing i dreaded most is the dough or meat from meatloaf or meatballs between my fingers. This mixer is amazing. The dough or meat is mixing and during that time I can prepare other things that I need to prep.

Campbellsville, ky

true

Great product but misses mixing the sides

I love my mixer. I use it everyday. I blend my ground meat with it. I blend my doughs. My cake mixes. Everything and anything. Its Great not getting your hands dirty. I love everything about it but the one thing , if its on a low speed it does not mix the ingredients well. I unlock it sometimes and move the bowl around. Besides that one flaw I love my machine. It is exteremly durable as well. Worth the money. !

Staten island by

true

Absolutely the best mixer!

Not only is it beautiful but it works wonderful. I can't say enough positive things about this mixer. The mixer mixes evenly and quickly. I absolutely LOVE to bake. I will now not use any other kind of mixer. I feel this will last me the rest of my life and I will be able to pass it down to my daughter. It's a bit heavy to move around. However, I feel this is a good thing since the weight is more than likely caused from the power of the motor. I will take that for the quality of this marvelous machine. There are several different speeds so you can mix so many different things which can include a large quantity of ingredients. Another thing that's so wonderful about this beauty is there are so many attachments. Even though they are pricey you could have just this one machine vs a bunch. Such as a food processor and an ice cream machine just to name a couple. I highly recommend purchasing this one if you are in the market for one. It is definitely worth the expense as you won't be replacing it anytime soon. This will last a lifetime.

Franklin, Ohio

My go to for a mixer

I bake from my home for many people and this mixer has been going for 21 years. Amazing! It is very durable. The only thing I find negative is it is difficult to store.

Coulterville, Illinois