Other Blenders:

KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

KitchenAid KSB465WH and my experiance with it's use.

My son has gone through culinary school, to help him along I purchased him this Blender. He had burned through so many all my hopes of durability was on this one. It's still...Read complete review

My son has gone through culinary school, to help him along I purchased him this Blender. He had burned through so many all my hopes of durability was on this one. It's still working !

Blending Power
It's has never had an issue crushing ice, nuts or any other item, it's simply wonderful. I never have to hear my son growling about it taking for ever to finish the task, just the sound of ground, ground ,ground.

Versatility
One minute it's blending a nice smoothie, the next blending dry and wet items to make a dreamy dessert, never a problem to switch. It's simply the best. I highly recommend this blender to anyone needing to work out a blender, to its best ability.

You just run some warm water, and wham it seems to rinse out clean, the ease of getting in there to clean and wipe up is unbelievable. If there's anything I hate is struggling to get a blender cleaned out, definitely never the issue with this blender.

My son, has never had a complaint with how easy it is to use. I have used it many times and quiet honestly you would have to be completely from another world not to be able to use this blender. You just adjust to the level you need and your all set. So easy even a child could use.

Very functional design I have absolutely no complaints at all, with this design. I do like it.

It's definitely very, very durable, My son uses it several hours a day, and it just keeps on going. he really puts the blender through the paces. It's a real work horse. After having owned blenders that failed with in a month of constant use, it's a big relief to have a blender that does not give up on you, especially when your working on a recipe that just simply needs to be completed.

This blender has a great "delay" feature, adding extra safety.

I have this blender at work. It's a great-looking gadget, and very simple to operate. It handles everything from pina coladas, to hot split-pea soup, without complaint. The rubber drive gear is missing a few cogs, but it still works fine. I am not sure what broke them, but it was probably misuse. The part is easily replaceable, as are all kitchenaid gadgets, but it still works fine, despite the minor defect.

The base of the kitchenaid blender has waterproof buttons, and LEDs that easily wipe clean. This is a key feature that really stands out. Other blenders that I have used had buttons that are impossible to clean, and get very sticky over time.

The kitchenaid blender will make slush, with no chunks of ice left over, as in a smoothie drink. It will not, however, crush ice, without liquid added.

To start this blender, you press the power button, and a green LED lights up, then you select the speed. It starts slowly, and builds up speed a bit, minimizing slosh-out.

The pitcher design is great. The small lid that fits into the rubber lid, is vented, to prevent pop-offs when blending hot liquids. I do not recommend filling this thing more tha 3/4 full, if blending hot liquids.

Overall, this is a quality gadget. I have been using it in the workplace for 3 years now, and don't expect it to fail any time soon.

KitchenAid KSB465WH and my experiance with it's use.

• Versatility:

I have found this blender to be pretty good, not bad at all!

from Odessa, TX

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

I have found this is a pretty good blender, not the best but for the price it is pretty good! Not as powerful as my other two! I have tried many blenders as I work in a smoothie shop!

Blending Power
This blender works pretty well for fruits as long as they are not frozen solid. It is not the best for ice either as it kind of slows it down. I do enjoy using this model with fresh fruit with a little bit ice cream or frozen yogurt, as well as a bit of milk added. It really does make quite a nice smoothie this way.

Versatility
The blender carafe is not as large as some and it doesn't do as well with hard frozen items such as frozen strawberries, mangoes or pineapple. Frozen bananas work ok.

No major problems with cleaning the carafe or lid. I always rinse it right after I am done anyway so nothing is able to stick to it. That is an easy tip for anyone in the kitchen!

Pretty much plug it in, add your fruit and it is ready to go!

Gets the job done

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

Good product, haven't had any problems. Really like the durability, the blades seem to be just as strong as when I first got it.

Best way is to run the blender with soap and water in it, then it just comes out clean.

Very durable, seems like it will last a very long time.

Quality Blender

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

I received this blender as a gift. So far I have used it to make smoothies several times (bananas, strawberries, and blueberries) and daquiries once. It is easy to use, and cleaning up afterwards was easier than with my old blender. The only thing keeping me from using this blender more, is my lack of food that needs blending.

• Versatility:

This blender offers power, great settings and it's easy to clean

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

This blender has powered through anything I've blended and I love all the different settings. Those settings make allow you to practically make anything in this blender. It's great for blending shakes, smoothies, or even juicing. It's also easy to clean.

It comes apart to make cleaning easy. Some blenders don't come apart, so this really sold me on this blender. I don't have to worry about any buildup on the blades. You can even pop it in the dishwasher.

Buttons are self explanatory. They all have names on them, so you can choose the button that works best for making the drink you're trying to blend at the time.

I do wish it was available in a nice stainless steel. I've only found it in black, which is nice, but stainless would have gone better in my kitchen.

I've had mine for 4+ years and it's still going strong. The previous blender I had only lasted 6 months, so I'm happy with how long this blender has lasted.

Great blender

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

This blender us great and well used at our house. When it broke I was able to order a new part inexpensively online and find YouTube videos explaining how to fix it easily. It was worth the effort not to have to replace it and now it runs like new. I also like the way it looks

Very good blender

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

I received this product as a wedding gift. It has to be the best blender i have ever used. If and when it breaks i will definately be buying another one to replace it. It is very easy to use and even easier to clean. Dont have to worry about my children using it either.

I love my Kitchen Aid Speed Blender

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

I love my blender. I have used it to do everything from crushing ice to pureeing meat and it works excellent. It makes wonderful mixed drinks. I have used it to make baby food for my niece's baby and it did wonderfully. The power on it is awesome..it doesn't take long to get stuff done. It is very easy to clean. My kids, who have burned up two other blenders in the last year, use it all the time and it is still running perfectly.

Blending Power
Like I said it blends anything and everything you could possibly want to blend. It blends drinks to the right consistency. It purees meat to the right consistency for making special dishes or even baby food. It can liquefy melons better than my juicer does. It makes awesome milkshakes also.

Versatility
It can handle anything from meats and veggies to drinks.

It's so easy to take apart and clean.

Like I said my kids have burnt up 2 blenders in the past year and this one has held up to everything they can throw at it.

Love my blender

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

Love my blender! I make anything from milkshakes to salsa. It works great for all! It's easy to use and easy to clean. Anybody can do it. I would recommend this blender to all of my family and friends. It's defiantly worth it. Great price too! Extremely affordable.

Jaclyn's Kitchen Aid blender review

Comments about KitchenAid 4-Speed Blender:

This blender is fantastic! I use it to make smoothies, salad dressings, homemade applesauce and more. One of my favorite things is to use it for pureeing carrots to make a carrot soufflé. My kids love when I make them smoothies and they like to help put the bananas, strawberries and coconut milk into the blender. They love pushing the buttons and watching it all mix together! I have little chefs in the making! The blender is relatively easy to clean. I use it often!

Blending Power
Mixes everything really nicely and makes things smooth, puréed and creamy!

Versatility
You can make sweet and savory dishes with the blender.

Sometimes good gets stuck on the sides or underneath the blades.

My almost 4 year old can use it and loves to help me cook with it!

It looks nice and isn't an eye sore to leave on your counter.

Very well made! I received mine in 2009 at my bridal shower and it still works as good as the day I got it!