Other Hair Conditioners:

Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner

Pros

Cons

I love natural ingredience

I liked Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben Free 11oz because I love conditioners. Their the best thing for you or hair. I also love all natural ingredients being 'green' is the best thing these days. And this is surley a green product! I love hair conditioner this product is fabulous and at a great price. i would reccomend this to anyone who has frizzy dry untaimed hair or someone who just wants to try something new and different with their hair. It keeps your hair shiny and not greasy or dry. Make your hair look like you just went to a salon and got it professionally done. you'll love oyur silky shiny healthy looking hair!

Smells great!

I use the Poo-Free method of cleaning my hair (a mixture of baking soda and water applied to the scalp and then rinsed ... read more at The View From 5' 5"), and have enjoyed the positive effects it has had on my hair but I occassionally have periods where my hair tangles up more than normal. For those times I like to use an all-natural conditioner that will not coat my scalp and hair with toxic chemicals. I found this condition and loved the smell of it. Over all, it does what I hoped it would ... get rid of my tangles. My hair seemed fuller and more frizzy than when I condition my hair with an apple cider vinegar/water mixture. I use this conditioner when I really have to. I recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an all natural, safe conditioner that has natural scents in it. It's refreshing smell makes me want to stay in the shower longer. I would also recommend any of the products in the Kiss My Face line. I have never tried a product that I absolutely hate.

not for those with celiac disease

Love the smell

Wonderful Conditioner!

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner a few months ago along with the matching shampoo. I love it! A little goes a long way and just be warned that you'll run out of shampoo way before you run out of the conditioner. This conditioner does not feel heavy or greasy like other conditioners I've tried. It rinses out nicely and leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny but not sticky. The smell is so refreshing and I LOVE that this product doesn't contain a bunch of dangerous chemicals. I also love that this conditioner is very neutral/unisex so anyone can use it. My husband loves it too! This conditioner does a great job moisturizing. I have a very dry scalp and this conditioner has helped my scalp not to be as dry. This conditioner (and the corresponding shampoo) can be found at a good price at several stores. Whole Foods puts it on sale every once in a while. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and would buy it again when mine runs out.

Good But Heavy

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

I like some of Kiss My Face's products because they are not tested on animals and they are just about some of the safest products available. However, there are times when they get just a little too crunchy granola for me. This is one of those products.

The Argan Oil used in this conditioner is incredibly moisturizing and healthy, but it is also incredibly bad smelling. There is just something about it that smells off - like the conditioner has somehow gone bad.

Other than the unfortunate off odor, the conditioner does perform well, leaving your hair silky and smooth. It is a bit on the heavier side and leaves your hair a bit weighed down. That's great for winter when you can use the extra frizz control and don't mind extra weight, but in the summer it is too much.

Overall, I used this a handful of times while I was on vacation but I didn't bring the bottle home with me. It was an interesting experiment but not something that I really want to use all the time.

Smells great!

from New Brighton, PA

not for those with celiac disease

Love the smell

Decent Kiss My Face conditioner

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

This is a good, natural conditioner. I like conditioners to be very thick and leave my hair tangle-free and soft and smooth. This Kiss My Face Whenever conditioner is not thick, but it's not thin either. It's a medium-weight that does a decent job of getting the tangles out and leaving my hair soft and smooth after I leave it on for a few minutes. It has a light lime or citrus scent to it. It's definitely a different scent than most hair products, but it's not strong or offensive. I don't use this everyday because sometimes my hair needs a bit more of a moisture boost than this conditioner can give it, so I alternate with another, thicker product. This conditioner is also expensive. It's not a big bottle and lasts maybe a month if used every day (I have medium-length hair). I do appreciate that it's made with more natural products and fewer chemicals. That's why I tried it initially and that's why I'll continue using this and trying other similar products.

Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben Free 11oz great

from Boston, MA

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

I brought Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben Free i liked how it actually worked in my hair, for i have tried alot of different product's, but this on is different from the rest it not only last all day long but it last at nite while i'm a sleep as well. So this really doe's say alot about this product it get's the job done and it clean's deeply in the scalp as well leaves my hair silky and smooth it's a good product. My hair is full of life and it bounce's which i like i feel real good about this product.

Kiss My Face Conditioner is a good one to use daily

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

Kiss My Face conditioner is a pretty good product.  I am trying to go more green these days and this is in the line of products that is helping me out. I like the bottle itself, looks pretty and is ok to leave out on the tub or in the shower because it looks nice and is a small size.  I take it to the gym when I work out and I have let other women use it to see if they like it. We pretty much all like the smell, because it isn't an overpowering scent, but is very fresh. It seems to work well for me. I have super long hair, to my waist, and it is constantly getting tangled up and I have knots in it because it is so fine. I have switched from Dove shampoo to Kiss My Face because it seems to soften my hair and at the same time it also seems to prevent so many tangles. My hair seems to stay straight, no flyaways also which is such a problem for people like me with thin and very fine hair. I think it is around the same price as Dove or Panteen as well.

Got it on sale, will buy it again at regular price

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

Fond this at a reasonably cheap price at our local health food store, since it was on sale I figured I would give it a try. I was certainly glad I did, so glad that I plan on buying it again even if it is not on sale. The best thing about this product is the great scent, an almost minty forest scent, a real fresh sensation before you even use it! The first time I did use it, it was a real pleasure. It was not too thin as is the case with some conditioners. I could tell it was really doing the job as I massaged it into my scalp. Upon rising it out it, my hair felt immediately smooth and silky. The organic all natural ingredients is also a huge plus because I know it will not be doing any damage to my hair. I catch my girl friend using from time to time and she absolutely love it as well, since it was not too pricey I do not mind at all, actually look forward to buying more as I would recommend to anyone to do the same.

KissMyFaceConditionerWheneverParabenFree11oz Is Indeed a Winner!

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

With so many hair conditioners from which to choose, how do we know where to begin? Perhaps we may begin by asking what are we looking for in a conditioner and what do we want it to do for our hair? Some may just want a good conditioner to give the hair **Shine** or one that will give **Moisture** to the hair. Perhaps for others a conditioner that has **Durability**, long lasting even, that will give much strength to the hair without damaging the hair. Of course we all want **Reliability**, knowing a conditioner can be relied upon time after time, and yes, **Mangeability **for certain to manage our hair with less stress and more subtleness for much softness. Overall, whatever we are looking for in a conditioner, we want our hair to feel good, smell good and look pretty. This is where "Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben" comes in.  "Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben" actually covers all of the highlighted wording above and then some. It is an absolutely fantastic conditioner.

I had been looking for a great conditioner to help with some damage to my hair occurred from chemicals applied often to my hair. Through my search in trying various conditioners, some were helpful, but when I came across "Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben" and applied it to my hair, my first impression was, WOW. I did not expect that. I just thought, oh well, this will be another conditioner to try in my quest for a great hair conditioner. But upon using this product, it actually made me stop, think and asked…ummmmm, “could a conditioner really be this great?” The answer is Yes. This conditioner is this great.

"Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben" has no artificial ingredients and has quality ingredients to feel confident in using.

I highly recommend trying "Kiss My Face Conditioner Whenever Paraben Free 11 oz."  It is an exceptional quality product and is reasonably priced. You will want to use this one again and again.

kiss my face conditioner has to be the best product out on selfs

from Allentown, PA

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

kiss my face conditioner is the best conditioner around its moisturizing and cleansing at the same time. you can do co-washes( conditioner washes) with it in the week like if you go to the gym or sweating you can use this and it makes your hair feel great. i used to have real dry hair and a dry scalp and i used to go to the doctors for help and nothing worked until i finally came across this product and i absolutely love it.

Kiss My Face (typical) Organic Hair care

from New York, NY

Comments about Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner:

I love that fact that Kiss My Face is organic. While I am a fan of keeping the planet as healthy as possible, while simultaneously mainitaing great hair, Kiss my Face conditioner falls somehwhere in the middle of the two. WIth a period mind you, not an exclamation mark! While the packaging is aptly green, in keeping with the recent trend of making "green" choices, this product smells nice, but rather green as well. It has a pleasant scent, but perhaps better suited for your grandmother's apartment or you underwear drawer, more than your hair. The conditioning aspect is not bad, but it will not give you a deep conditioning. It doesn't do much in the shine department either. I would recommend this for someone who washed their hair every day (as opposed to every other day), becuase that seems to be the maximum length of time that the conditioning does its work. While you can pat yourself on the back for choosing organic, this is not the product to use if you are interested in getting noticed.