Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Cons

Such a great value

from Portland, OR

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Clears Breathing
  • Effective

Cons

• Itchy Eyes
    • Runny Nose & Sneezing

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

As a pharmacist I generally recommend getting generic over the counter medications because they can be so much more affordable. As a person with seasonal allergies herself and has a husband that has even worse allergies I need a good deal on allergy meds. The Kirkland brand is usually a good bet for quality and these allergy pills are no exception. They work just as well as the brand name. My husband and I both use them regularly and so does our cat! So we go through a lot of them. This is a great deal on loratadine.

I prefer the loratadine for allergies because it seems to be the cheapest of the 3 new antihistamines most of the time. And personally I find that it works the best with the least amount of drowsiness.

I highly recommend it.

Kirkland Allergy Pills

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

I enjoyed the Kirkland extended release twenty four hour allergy pills for several reasons. First I really liked that I only need to take one tablet a day. It's very convenient because it makes it so much easier to remember to take it when it is only once a day. Secondly I appreciate that these pills are non-drowsy. With having to drive to and from work every day and using various other motor skills throughout my day, it makes it really nice not to feel foggy and sleepy. I am able to stay clear minded all day.

While they are not the most potent allergy medication per say, they do a very decent job at helping me battle my moderately severe allergies. I did notice though by the time I got around to the end of the bottle it seemed like my body sort of built up a bit of a tolerance to it and it did not work quite as effectively as when I had first starting taking the pills originally.

Relieves

from Edina, MN

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets are a great relief to those of us who suffer from allergies year round or seasonal. I basically have year round allergies so switch and go back and forth from different brands of allergy pills. These have worked fine for me and have helped relieve the symptoms including sneezing, itchy, watery, and stuffy nose, itchy and watery eyes, itchy throat, etc. They are good as well because they have not caused sleepiness or drowsiness when I take them. So they are good for either daytime or nighttime. I have found that they usually don't last for 24 hours, rather I take one before bed as well to keep me comfortable through the night.

Good, they help relieve many if not all of the symptoms I face when with allergies.

Simple to take and small packaging so convenient to have either at home or in your purse.

Immediacy
    They kick in pretty quick and last throughout the day.

Good Allergy Relief

from Utah

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

I appreciate this allergy relief medicine, as it can be very effective at relieving the symptoms of allergies for an extended period of time. It also does not leave me as drowsy and tired feeling as several other allergy medications can do. I live in a dry desert where allergies can be a problem for much of the year, and this medication has been a great help in fighting those allergies.

This allergy medication is very effective at reducing the symptoms of allergies. For me, my eyes itch and water and my nose gets quite congested, which leads to constant sneezing and blowing of the nose. But this medication reduces all of these symptoms very well. I have been pleased with the results of this product and plan to continue using it.

Immediacy
    For me, this allergy medication acts relatively quickly, and it noticeably helps reduce the symptoms of allergies in about fifteen to twenty minutes.

Work surprisingly well!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

I got a huge pack of these knowing that it would be something that I would have to use for a long time, so I really hoped that they worked as well as I had been told that they did. I had always used the name brand allergy medicines for me and my husband, as we both have horrible allergies especially when the weather changes and it starts to get really nice outside. These were a really good price compared to the expensive name brand tablets, they are less than half of the price, but they work just as well if not better. After I took one of these tablets within about a half of an hour my nose had completely dried up, my eyes quit watering, and I instantly could breath with no congestion and felt so much better. They are what I take every single day during the spring, summer, and fall now. Since I have started using these I have not had a flare up from my allergies like I usually do, so they keep it at bay for a long period of time.

Low cost allergy control

from Boston, MA

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

I have been taking these pills for years now and they work fantastic! Once they build up in your system you will not experience a single allergy symptom. Make sure to check with your doctor before you take these but they should be ok for everyone. I have been taking this medication safely for years and I have never grown a tolerance or immunity. I also give this medication to my little sister, she ahs been taking it safely since she was about five years old. It is very gentle but high effective. Make sure to stay hydrated as this like any allergy medication will dry you out a bit.

I have been taking these for years and they are the best allergy medication I can find. I tried Allegra and Flonex and several others and none worked. Zyrtec and Claritin work but they are so expensive so I was thrilled when I found these - they are the generic version and so much more affordable. I take them daily and they last about 24 hours. On really bad days when the pollen count is sky high I make sure I take one in the morning and one before bed just to make sure I am covered.

These are very simple to take, they are small and they don't have a weird taste like some allergy medicines do. I am grateful for the small size as my allergies often make it hard to swallow without a pill getting stuck in my throat or choking while trying to swallow a pill. They are not coated but they do not need to be since they are so tiny.

Immediacy
    I love these pills they work in about 30 minutes, on really bad days I might take two. If you take them daily they will build up in your system and you don't be affected by most allergens at all.

No Need To Buy Claritin

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine provides a great alternative for the more costly Claritin. If you need to take Loratadine daily throughout the year, this is a far more economical choice; it comes in economy sizes and is easily available from several online retailers. It is as effective as 24 hour Claritin.

Kirkland AllerClear Loratadine is equally as effective as Claritin 24 Hour. It relieves the common symptoms of burning or itchy eyes, runny nose, and sneezing quite palpably. I must admit it doesn't always work a full 24 hours for myself, but it lasts far longer than antihistamines meant to last four hours.

It is easy to pop one of these round little pills any time you need it. They are so small it is almost unnecessary to swallow them with water! I have never had any side effects.

Immediacy
    I would say it works within about an hour. If you take it when you get up, it will start being effective before many of the days allergens begin to affect you.

Effective Allergy Relief

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

This product works great with my seasonal allergies. Usually in the spring when everything starts to bloom, my nose starts to itch and it is a nightmare. The past few years I started using these and its a world of difference. I take one tablet every morning and after a few doses I barely have any allergies. They really do last 24 hours. I always take them in the morning because I have taking one at night before and it seemed to make it hard to sleep. I never noticed any side effects and it works great!

Keeps my allergies at bay even in the worse seasons.

The tablet is very small and easy to take. I take one every morning and I lasts for 24 hours easy. Sometimes if I forget my morning dose its not till late morning till I notice my nose starting to itch and sneeze again.

Immediacy
    This is the only place where this drug falters. It is not immediately effective. It helps a little bit the first day you take it, but to get the full protection of the drug you need to have it in your system for a couple of days. At least that is what I have noticed when I take it.

Great Price To Keep Sinuses Clear All Day With No Drowsiness

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

I have been tempted to try Claritin to handle my sinus congestion issues, but I didn't want to pay the price for Claritin. When I found this medication and I saw that it has the same active ingredient as Claritin, I gave it a try. It seems foolish to pay so much for the brand name of Claritin when this works. You should certainly try a bottle and see if you can even tell the difference.

Claritin really keeps your sinuses clear. I especially remember that the very first time I tried this, I felt an opening up of my nasal passages. I really did feel like I could breath clearly for the first time in a while. One bottle of this will last an entire year because you only have to take one tiny pill each morning.

I take this in the morning even before I feel symptoms and so it leaves me symptom free all day. I think the effects wear off or me at around 9 or 10 pm, so I usually take a "normal" antihistamine before bed when I don't care about the drowsiness.

This medicine is remarkably effective. Unlike other OTC medicine that only lasts a few hours and only seem to stop some of my symptoms, this leaves me symptom free for the entire day.

These pills are very small so they are easy to swallow.

Immediacy
    If you are suffering from your allergies, it will take about 20 minutes to feel the effect; however, you can live without any symptoms if you take this medication when you wake up before you begin feeling any symptoms.

Stops severe itching

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets:

I was experiencing itching over majority of my upper body around 10 minutes into exercising and I couldn't figure it out. The itching would last for about 10 minutes then stop as I continued to workout. I did a Google search and found out a lot of people was suffering with the same thing. After reading through several stories I started to notice more and more people suggesting to take an antihistamine product. So I purchased Kirkland Signature AllerClear Loratadine Tablets. They were extremely cheap compared to the other similar products on the market. Apparently what made me itch was the release of too much histamine and a antihistamine like Loratadine would help. I started taking the tablets once a day as instructed on the label and didn't really see any
    change for the first couple of days. On the third day I started to notice my itching wouldn't be as intense and it was lasting for shorter periods of time. For best results you should take the tablet about 30 minutes prior to working out. It didn't cure my itching, but it did bring the sensation to a minimal that I can handle.