Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Used to take this all the time

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

I used to have allergies really bad. I had a runny and stuffy nose and couldn't breath at night. I got a sinus infection every 3 months. Then my doctor put me on Zyrtec. I got this Kirland's brand for an awesome deal at Costco. It was SO much cheaper than the name brand (plus it was a bottle of 365 so lasted an entire year!). I always use generics if I can. This stuff worked great. It helped to clear me up and helped me function. The reason I'm giving this a 7 is because it also made me very tired. I could barely keep my eyes open every day even when taking it before bed. My doctor told me to cut the pills in half so I began doing that and only taking half a dose every day. That definitely seemed to help and I wasn't quite as tired. I would recommend these. Especially since they are the generics and much cheaper but still as effective. Just take a half a pill a day if it makes you drowsy. These do work and help relieve my allergy symptoms.

Quality Allergy Relief

from Utah

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

I like to use this allergy relief medication both for seasonal pollen allergies as well as the occasional flareup of inside dust or pet allergies. It provides good allergy relief for these various types of allergies, and I have been very pleased with the results. I would recommend this allergy medication to others, and I plan to continue using it for myself in the future.

This allergy medication has proven to be very effective at reducing allergies and helping deal with the symptoms that I often face (itchy and water eyes, stuffed up and sneezing nose). I have been very pleased with how well and quickly this product helps remove these symptoms.

Immediacy
This allergy medication provides quality and quick relief for me. I usually see noticeable results in the reduction of symptoms in about fifteen to twenty minutes, although sometimes a little bit quicker.

Good product, good price

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

We've been using the Kirkland Brand Aller-Tec for the past few years, helps us with our mild allergies.

My husband and I both are seasonal allergy sufferers. We get the typical runny nose, sore throat and sneezes that accompany the typical allergy-proned person. These pills work for our mild symptoms just fine. They seem to have the exact same ingredients as the brand name medication, but for a whole lot cheaper. I trust in Kirkland's quality, and these pills seem just as effective as the brand name.

Just take one a day with some water, nothing easier than that. It is more of an issue of forgetting to take the pill that seems to be my problem!

Immediacy
We take in the morning, and it seems to work by the time we're out and about. Again, we are just mild allergy sufferers, so I don't know how well it would work for someone whose symptoms are more severe. But definitely works for the mild allergy problems.

• Immediacy:

It works just like the brand name formula!!

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

Plesantly surprised to know that I can purchase my allergy medicine at a much lower cost than at the drug store! I usually hold off on buying my medication till I can no longer tolerate my runny nose and itchy eyes. But now, I can easily pick up Aller-tec and not have to suffer through hayfever season! It works like a charm!

I find it to work just the same as the brand name medication! Starts to work for me about an hour after I take it. Normally 1 pill a day is all I need.

The pill is an easy size to swallow and goes down with a glass of water.

Immediacy
Again, begins to work an hour after I take the medication.

• Immediacy:

Aller-Tec for all around allergies

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

Lets start with what's good about Aller-Tec. It is very easy to take this allergy medicine no matter where you are at. Also, out of all the allergy medicines I have taken, most have made me anywhere from a little drowsy to practically comatose. I do not get tired when I take Aller-Tec.
As far as effectiveness, Aller-Tec has helped just about all the time, no matter the season. Although, if the allergy count was high enough, Aller-Tec did not help very much. Also, if you miss a day or two, it takes a couple days to build the allergy medicine back up. When you first start taking Aller-Tec, it takes up to two weeks to start working properly.
I do not believe this is a good medicine at all if you need immediate relief. In that situation, I would suggest start taking Aller-Tec, but also take another allergy medicine made for instant relief....until the Aller-Tec levels are high enough and working.
I do believe that Aller-Tec is the best medicine of its kind, with out all the side effects of other allergy medicine.

• Immediacy:

Great Value, Great Price!

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

I can't believe how much allergy products cost, especially if you need to be on them year around like I do. Glad I found Kirkland!

Works the same as Zyrtec does at a fraction of the cost.

The bottle is childproof, but for me that's not a problem. The directions are clearly stated on the bottle.

Immediacy
This starts working 20-30 minutes for me.

• Immediacy:

I love Spring and Summer now!

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

I was on the name brand for a few months before I found this at Costco. What a great deal, it works great and you get a lot for your money! I can finally enjoy spring and summers while not having to pay a small fortune on three types of allergy medication. This one does it all.

• Immediacy:

Aller-Tec is for the budget-conscious allergy sufferer.

from Orcutt, CA

Comments about Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizaine Tablets:

When I started getting allergies, I was surprised to see how much some of these over-the-counter allergy medicines cost. Luckily though, I came across a Kirkland Signautre product that I am generally very pleased with. Kirkland Signature's Aller-Tec is a prescription strength antihistamine that works for both indoor and outdoor allergies . With 24-hour releif per pill at 365 pills a bottle, I don't have to worry about not having allergy protection for at least a year. That in itself is priceless. This medicine does an excellent job of clearing my clogged and runny sinuses, it is such a relief and fast acting too. The only downfall to Aller-Tec that I have personally found is that it does irritate my throat sometimes. A sacrifice for having clear sinuses, but worth it if you're on a budget and can't afford the more expensive stuff. Although you may experience mild side effects, this antihistamine gets the job done at an affordable price.