3.8
Kingsdown
Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress

Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress

3.8

Pros

• Comfortable (12)
  • Soft feel (9)
  • Good support (6)
  • Holds shape (5)

Cons

• Develops cavity (6)
  • Lumpy (6)

• Primary bed (13)
  • Guest bed (4)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (9), Budget shopper (4)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FINALLY!

Love my new mattress! Finally sleep!!!! And sleep all night!! Bought a MySide Blue. I profiled a green and my husband profiled a blue and we decided to go Blue which is firmer for me because customer service told me never to go softer than what you are profiled for. (called Kingsdown customer service with my questions and they were very informative and kind) So we decided on a blue. We did not want to go for the "myside" on firmness and his a different because although the idea sounds great of having your side feel the way you like, really when you think about cutting your bed in half due to 2 different feels wasnt appealing. So we went with the blue on both sides. LOVE IT! It is so comfortable! I love the way it supports my body. I haven't slept this well in years! Thank you Kingsdown! Love love love it!

I want my money back, and some extra for a spine realignment

I purchased a Kingsdown pillow top queen set two years ago, and I am regretting it. During the first 6 months I thought it was incredibly comfortable. During the second half of a year, I was beginning to think I must be breaking it in. Two years into it, and my girlfriend and I are switching sides night after night basically trading on who gets a good night's sleep. At this point though, neither of us does. Because it is a pillow top, it cannot be flipped over. I've rotated it plenty of times for the past two years, but I went to look over the "10 year warranty" to see what could be done about this unfortunate situation, and it suggested rotating the bed every two days!! There were various reasons the mattress would be void, that have nothing to do with the issues I am having. How convenient that once again the consumer has a warranty that essentially stands for nothing.

WHY DO I RATE THIS WITH ONLY ONE STAR?

Because on one end the mattress slopes down, and when it is spun around the middle has an enormous bump in it. I can now feel every spring in the bed. My girlfriend and I continue to wake up several times during the night with shoulder cramps, back aches, and numb appendages.  I have been shopping for a new mattress with some apprehension. I feel so cheated by what I was told during my shopping experience with this bed, that I simply have my doubts about trusting that I can find a reliable mattress. Either way, with this experience I am beyond disappointed. I personally would never recommend a pillow top mattress to anyone.

Okay for a while

from Mass

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Lumpy

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

My fiance and i needed a bed right away and this was one of the first ones we had seen at the mattress place we visited that we liked. It was comfortable and soft, after two years of having it and taking great care of it, it became lumpy and not the most comfortable to sleep on. After laying in it for a little while you're in a tiny little crater which becomes uncomfortable to lay in and in the morning when you get out of bed it takes almost all dag for the mattress to go back to normal. We are already in the process of looking for a new one after only having this for 2 years.

I would buy this product

from Pensacola,FL

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

I am in desperate need of a new bed and would love to try king size one out

So-so

from Waynesboro PA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Lumpy

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

This bed was originally purchased for me as a gift from a family member. Initially, I was blown away by the comfort and the way the mattress felt. I had never slept on such an expensive mattress before and thought that this was it. The only mattress I will need for the next 10-15 years. Fast forward 3 years and we are miserable. The bed has sunken in the middle to the point that we sleep away from each other and hold onto to the sides at night. If we didn't do that, one of us would end up in the middle being smothered by the other one. The bed sat on a platform, so it was supported completely underneath, not just around the edges like most bedframes do.

Very Disappointing

from Durham, NC

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• none

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Lumpy
    • Uneven firmness

• Guest Bed

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

I purchased my Kingsdown Pillowtop almost 4 years ago after I had been in a bad car wreck about 4 years ago. Hoping to alleviate pain and ease increasing symptoms of degenerative disc disease I was careful when choosing a mattress thinking it would be a good choice for years. I had purchased my daughter a Kingsdown mattress a few years prior and it is still very comfortable.
    I first noticed an impression in my pillowtop in the shoulder area within the first few months and began rotating the mattress. The mattress slowly became increasingly uncomfortable. Now after just four years it is completely impossible to get a good night's sleep and I consider it useless. I will not be purchasing another Kingsdown Pillowtop.

Colchon´s

from colombia

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• nitido

Cons

• caro

• cama de uno

elegante super comodo

I would buy this product

from Perry fla 805 east cherry st 32347

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Soft Feel

• My bed

Very comfortable

Its like heaven!

from Colton, oregon

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Sturdy

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

I love this matress! In the past I have had a hard time getting a good nights sleep. I tossed and turned all night and to top it off would wake up not only still so tired, but sore. The first night I sleep on my new matress was so amazing! I never felt so rested, plus my body didnt ache. I would recommend this bed to anyone! Its a taste of heaven in your home. I love it!

Nice mattress

from LA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

Nice looking mattress, l saw it in a shop a couple of months ago, it seemed nice and comfortable.i decided to buy it ,took it home and finally have a ice sleep.it is comfortable,soft but with time it develop a cavity.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

its good

from Denver

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Too Soft

I like it

TERRIBLE BED - KINGSDOWN FAIRFIELD STILL - 0 STARS

from Canada

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
          • Lumpy
          • Too Hard

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

The worst bed ever! Save your money! My husband and I have paid 100's of dollars in Chiropractic treatment to try to fix what this bed has done. The warranty is garbage, conveniently the defects are not covered. WORST BED I HAVE EVER SLEPT ON - SAVE YOUR MONEY!