3.8
Kingsdown
Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress

Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress

3.8

Pros

• Comfortable (7)
  • Soft feel (6)
  • Good support (4)
  • Holds shape (3)

Cons

• Develops cavity (4)
  • Lumpy (3)

• Primary bed (8)
  • Guest bed (3)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (6)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FINALLY!

Love my new mattress! Finally sleep!!!! And sleep all night!! Bought a MySide Blue. I profiled a green and my husband profiled a blue and we decided to go Blue which is firmer for me because customer service told me never to go softer than what you are profiled for. (called Kingsdown customer service with my questions and they were very informative and kind) So we decided on a blue. We did not want to go for the "myside" on firmness and his a different because although the idea sounds great of having your side feel the way you like, really when you think about cutting your bed in half due to 2 different feels wasnt appealing. So we went with the blue on both sides. LOVE IT! It is so comfortable! I love the way it supports my body. I haven't slept this well in years! Thank you Kingsdown! Love love love it!

I want my money back, and some extra for a spine realignment

I purchased a Kingsdown pillow top queen set two years ago, and I am regretting it. During the first 6 months I thought it was incredibly comfortable. During the second half of a year, I was beginning to think I must be breaking it in. Two years into it, and my girlfriend and I are switching sides night after night basically trading on who gets a good night's sleep. At this point though, neither of us does. Because it is a pillow top, it cannot be flipped over. I've rotated it plenty of times for the past two years, but I went to look over the "10 year warranty" to see what could be done about this unfortunate situation, and it suggested rotating the bed every two days!! There were various reasons the mattress would be void, that have nothing to do with the issues I am having. How convenient that once again the consumer has a warranty that essentially stands for nothing.

WHY DO I RATE THIS WITH ONLY ONE STAR?

Because on one end the mattress slopes down, and when it is spun around the middle has an enormous bump in it. I can now feel every spring in the bed. My girlfriend and I continue to wake up several times during the night with shoulder cramps, back aches, and numb appendages.  I have been shopping for a new mattress with some apprehension. I feel so cheated by what I was told during my shopping experience with this bed, that I simply have my doubts about trusting that I can find a reliable mattress. Either way, with this experience I am beyond disappointed. I personally would never recommend a pillow top mattress to anyone.

Nice mattress

from LA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

Nice looking mattress, l saw it in a shop a couple of months ago, it seemed nice and comfortable.i decided to buy it ,took it home and finally have a ice sleep.it is comfortable,soft but with time it develop a cavity.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

its good

from Denver

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Too Soft

I like it

TERRIBLE BED - KINGSDOWN FAIRFIELD STILL - 0 STARS

from Canada

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Lumpy
    • Too Hard

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

The worst bed ever! Save your money! My husband and I have paid 100's of dollars in Chiropractic treatment to try to fix what this bed has done. The warranty is garbage, conveniently the defects are not covered. WORST BED I HAVE EVER SLEPT ON - SAVE YOUR MONEY!

I would refer this product

from Dayton ohio

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

I have a bad back and we had a regular mattress we got this one last week it's so soft and comfy I sleep so much better I'm glad I switched

Will never buy another kingsdown

from East Granby, ct

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
        • Lumpy

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

Very disappointed in kingsdown mattress. I have A king size mattress and boxsprings. I have a lifetime warranty. The mattress has sunk to about 2 inches. I am a small frame female and weigh 130 lbs. I paid $3,000 for a cherry frame and headboard. I submitted a claim and today was told that my claim was denied because I have 4 slats of wood on my frame instead of 5. I will never buy another kingsdown mattress. They are expensive, uncomfortable, and not worth it. A very dissatisfied customer Wish I could give negative star ratings

Good spare bedroom mattress for company.

from Florida

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

I had never heard of Kingsdown until I started shopping for a replacement mattress for the guest bedroom, then I came across the brand and tested it. I sure am glad that I have found this mattress. It isn't good enough to be my main bed, but it works great as a guest bedroom bed. The price was reasonable, I haven't had any issues with the mattress. Everyone who has slept on it has says that they had a good nights sleep and that it was plenty comfortable. So I guess can't really complain about that. I would definitely buy more if I needed more mattresses for guest rooms in the future. The warranty is also good to get, not that I've ever had any issues it but just in case something ever happened. I would recommend this brand and this pillow top mattress to anyone who is looking to replace a mattress or looking for a new mattress. You wont be sorry for sure.

The heaven of mattress

from Guanica, PR

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel

Cons

• I can't say is wrong

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

Feels amazing in the nights, now I can sleep like a baby

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

A little too soft sometimes!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Soft Feel

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

It is a well crafted mattress with a great level of comfort. It is very plush yet firm enough to hold your back. It also comes with nice looking cover that will be envy of many.
          Comfort
          The mattress is so plush and comfortable and is definitely one Kingsdown's best creations. I often feel like sleeping on a cloud and gives me great nights of sleep without any problems.
          Firmness
          The coils of this mattress is very firm giving me enough support while laying down. I have not slept so well for a long time and this mattress has changed all that immediately.
          The durability of this mattress seems to be very good and I have not see any reason this mattress won't last long enough. Since I have owned Kingsdown mattress in the past, I have plenty of reasons to believe that this one will also stand against the test of time.

Great mattress!

from Calgary, Canada

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

I LOVE THIS MATTRESS =D Definitely worth the money! It's the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on, I never have any problems falling asleep or any comfort problems and have nothing but nice long hours of sleep every single night now thanks to this mattress I absolutely adore it it's the best mattress I've ever used I just love it it's SO soft and comfy, but not too soft, just the right amount, it's perfect!

Worst mattress ever bought

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity
            • Lumpy

Comments about Kingsdown Pillow Top Mattress:

You cannot sit on the side with out sliding off because of lack of support. Bumpy lumps started showing up after less than 3 months, even with rotation.