Other Coffee Makers:

Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System

I LOVE my Keurig coffee maker

from Colton, NY

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

Last Chrismas my fiance got me a Keurig One Cup Coffee maker. I enjoy having coffee during cool autumn and winter days. And since no one else in my family cares for coffee this was a great gift just for me. It did take a bit to understand how to work, and once I was blonde enough to forget to put the cup in the holder and it wouldn't brew. It's these wonderful safety systems that brings this brand to the forefront of my mind. I enjoy the fresh taste that you are able to get from the Keurig coffees since they are brewed directly with the water going through the coffee and directly into the filter. The filter is open on all sides and enables a slow drip that produces a wonderful taste. I was able to find out that you CAN reuse the Keurig cups with products that you are able to find online. Each cup is able to handle about 20 reuses and makes the HIGH cost for the coffee a little more worth it. I enjoy having my familair coffee in the same wonderful Keurig maker.

Brew Performance
Even using the OLD filters with a KCaps top, the cup comes out PERFECTLY every time.

The only problem is the bottom portion where the cup sits. It will get water in it and you won't know about it until it's kinda slimy and gross.

So easy even the 11 year old can use it.

Sleek, petit and beautiful.

I've had this for 2 years and it's still kicking without one problem.

• Brew Performance:

Convenient for Coffee but overly pricey for tea.

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is mainly for convenience and speed or if you live by yourself or one other person. It's nice that in the morning I can just walk over, pop in a k-cup, press a button, walk back 5 min later, and have my cup of coffee. It's also nice that the k-cups come in different varieties, so it's easy to buy a multi-pack which can include all different kinds of coffee, hot chocolate, and tea. It's also nice that you don't have to make an entire pot of coffee at once. You just make what you need.

If you're big into tea, however, this may be a bit overdoing it though. With tea, you can just buy individual tea bags and put them in a hot cup of water. The keurig is nice to quickly heat up water, but if you're not into coffee this is not necessary.

Keurig makes a hot cup o joe easy

from Chesterfield, MO

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

I am a new user to Keurig but I am a convert! As a busy stay at home, who really is sitting, I used to end up with a cup of coffee that was cold or required reheating in the microwave (yuck). Now I can look foward to a hot and fresh cup every time I want one. The process is simple, push a couple of buttons and it is piping hot in less than a minute. There is no clean-up, which is another bonus. No messy filters to toss, or pieces to clean, so it truly is a time saver in a busy day. The other thing that is wonderful is the choices. So many to choice from and something for everyone. My husband and I used to compromise when purchasing coffee. Keurig's simple system always us to purchase based on each one's individual taste. It is a bit costly, but definately worth it!

Keurig 1 Cup Maker - 4 out of 5 Review

from Reston, VA

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love the coffee maker... We've had 1 issue with it though. You have to descale it more than it says to as it plugs up and only makes half a cup of coffee. Not a problem to descale, but it's a hassle to have to do every couple weeks.

Gotta have my coffee

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

My husband has one of these at his office and loved it, so he insisted we purchase one for our home. I reluctantly agreed. I LOVE this system and I don't know how I lived without it. It is so easy to use and fast!

love it!

from South Portland, ME

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

This little machine is probably the best thing I have in my kitchen because it saves us time, water, energy and coffee! I am not a huge coffee or really any hot beverage drinker. My husband is however. With our regular coffee pot that we registered for and recieved for our wedding we were wasting almost a whole pot of coffee a day because you couldn't make just one or two cups without sacrifcing severely in flavor. With our keurig, we don't have to waste anything! My husband turns on the machine when he gets up, brews himself a cup of coffee before walking out the door in the morning and I either get myself a hotchocolate before I leave or more oftne then not, don't do anything but shut it off before I leave. There is no waste of coffee at all! I am not throwing anything away! And the good part about if I do want coffee is that I can have my flavored coffee which my husband hates without having to make a whole pot. He can have regular at the same time!

Love my Keurig

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love my new keurig!!!  It makes the best tasting coffee.  It is easy and takes no time. I love I can have different flavors in the morning.  I love I don't waste a pot of coffee anymore.  My coffee is always hot and fresh when I want it.   It is also great there is pretty much no cleanup.

Keurig has changed my life!

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

My parents bought a Keurig last year for Christmas, and whenever I visited them, I would make sure to have at least a cup or two of coffee from the machine. I finally purchased my own and my life hasn't been the same since. Not only is it supremely easy to use and the clean-up is almost non-existent, but the coffee is extremely tasty. I have tried a few different brands of the K-cups and have finally found the brand that I love. Having this Keurig in my kitchen also means that I'm not spending valuable time in the morning, filling and starting a coffee pot. And no matter how small of a pot I would try and make, I was forever pouring the coffee down the drain that did not fit into my travel mug. And not only does this make my morning ritual a lot easier and faster, the Keurig is perfect for when guests are over. Each person can choose whether they want coffee or tea or another hot beverage. I love my Keurig!

Kuerig Coffee Maker is very easy to use

from Moorhead, MN

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

The Keurig B100 1-Cup Coffee Maker is very easy to use and keeps the mess out of the kitchen. We all know how big of a mess that loose coffee can be and all of the coffee filters and tons of water that is wasted. The Keurig B100 1-Cup Coffee Maker is great for just one person or a couple that wants coffee fast and wants options. When company comes, it is great to allow them to choose their favorite roast. The Keurig B100 1-Cup Coffee Maker is not just for coffee either, you can brew ciders and hot chocolate which only gives more options for the diverse people that you may have in your home. The Keurig B100 1-Cup Coffee Maker also has a very nice, sleek look that looks great on any countertop and you never have wasted coffee sitting on your counter top or gross grounds molding after you left the filter for a few days or over a long weekend. This product is ideal for the once in a blue moon coffee drinker or the caffine junkie. Great product only downful is the cost of the machine and the coffee refills, but other than that I love it!

Keurig B100 is the best1

from Glendale, RI

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love this.  It is the only way I drink my coffee now.  Since my husband never drinks coffee in the morning it is a huge waste for me to brew an entire pot of coffee so when I received this I was ecstatic.  I can have a different flavor every time I make a cup.  Keurig sells many different strengths and flavors of coffee and so far I think they are all very good.  It does get pricey to keep buying the K-cups because its quite a bit for each box but they also sell a filter that you can put in where the K-cups go and fill with any kind of ground coffee you usually buy.  This is the cheaper way to go but I like the taste of the cups they sell a lot more.  Another plus is having the water already in the machine which makes it so easy to wake right up and brew a cup. The container for the water is also easy to remove and easily washable.I love the look of  the machine as well.  The black and silver look very sleek and modern in my kitchen. I don't know how I ever lived without one.  The only con is that if you have a lot of people over you are better off using a regular coffee maker.