Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker

• Brew Performance:

Loyal lifetime Keurig customer...

I received this Keurig as a gift for Christmas of 2013. Almost 2 1/2 years later I still own it, I still use it, and it still works just like it did the day I opened it! The price point for this particular model is great! It's affordable and it does it's intended job. No, it doesn't have all types of fancy settings or options but it makes good, fast, hot coffee. What more can a girl ask for? I drink at least one cup just about every day. I like that I can fill the tank up to certain oz lines to correspond with my cup size. I also really do like the simplicity of it. Fill the reservoir, open up the machine and pop in your K-Cup (which by the way, K-Cups are available in practically every brand and every coffee type...and hot chocolate, cappuccino, tea, etc.), close it and hit the 'Brew' button. In approximately 30 seconds I have a nice hot cup of coffee!

I highly recommend the Keurig! I know I am a customer for life. If and when this one ever does bite the dust, I know I certainly got my moneys worth out of it and will most definitely purchase another of this brand!

keurig single cup

I was so excited to be a keurig owner but felt so let down by this machine! I would have to constantly rehea my coffee since it brewed luke warm unless I made several cups back to back. I loved how my coffee tasted but it just was not hot enough. After one year of use, one morning my brewer just refused to work. The brew light would blink but nothing would happen. I unfortunately had to buy a run of the mill Mr. Coffee and now make a decent pot the old fashioned way. A very disappointed consumer indeed!

Brew Performance
Taste was wonderful but never a hot enough cup!

It still looks brand new...it just doesn't work!

Not any easier than making a pot with another brand

The tank would have benefited by holding two cups so that heating wouldn't be so off balanced.

Broken after a year of use? Not very durable!

I would recommend this product

from Flint, MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

• Everyday

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I received my keurig for Christmas and I couldn't be any happier. I will never go back to the old style coffee pots.

Loyal lifetime Keurig customer...

from Baltimore, Maryland

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

• Everyday
    • Home
    • Office
    • Weekends

keurig single cup

from Ramsey, NJ

Brew Performance
    Taste was wonderful but never a hot enough cup!

It still looks brand new...it just doesn't work!

Not any easier than making a pot with another brand

Broken after a year of use? Not very durable!

Great for camping!

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

We received this as a gift and decided to use it when we go camping. My husband needs his morning cup of coffee and sometimes when we go camping we don't have access to a coffee maker so this was perfect. It's small so it doesn't take up a lot of room and it only makes one cup so there's no waste. It's very easy to use and because it's so compact it's easy to pack and fits nice on our little table outside of our camper. We also like not having to bring loose coffee with us, instead we just grab a few keurig cups and we are all set.

Brew Performance
    This brews coffee just as good as the full size keurig. Perfect cup every time!

We bring this camping so we need it to be easy to clean and it is! We just rinse it out and wipe it down and it's ready for another cup of coffee.

It doesn't get much easier with a Keurig. It works just like the full size Keurig, you put you cup under, you put the K-Cup in and push a button. That's it!

• Brew Performance:

Great for pulling those all-nighters!

from Galt, CA

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I just got mine for Christmas 2013, but I can tell you it's amazing! You can fill up the water vessel and not have to do it 2 more times. I love how easy it is to clean. You can take the part that you fill up with water and wash it like your normal dishes. The k-cup variety is grear, but I wish that there were more medium roast coffees.

• Brew Performance:

Easy coffee for hard mornings.

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

Since I am the only coffee drinker in my house, sometimes coffee ends up going to waste after I make too much in my pot. With these single cup makers it makes life so much easier when I am awake at 4am with a crying, hungry baby!

Brew Performance
    The taste is great, it brews just long enough (without taking long) to keep your coffee tasting like a fresh brewed batch from the coffee shop.

Cleaning is fairly easy. Sometimes I feel like I don't clean to cup well enough but then I just run some water and vinegar through it and it seems to clean it right up.

Very easy to use. Just a couple pushes of the button and you have a cup of coffee!!

Overall the design works well. It fits well on my counter top, is easy to use, pretty easy to clean, and makes coffee in the mornings a breeze.

My coffee pot has held up really well. As long as no one forces it to fit something its not supposed to or anything, like with any appliance, it holds up very well.

Amazing little Machine!

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

What a great Keurig Coffee Brewer! Takes up little space, so easy even my husband can use it! Put water in the machine, place a k-cup of your choice in, place your mug in the designated area, hit brew and walk away. Come back in less than 2 minutes to a piping hot cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, you name it! Don't forget the brew over ice options too for a great cup of sweet tea, or even lemonade!

Quick, hot. DELICIOUS!

So easy. Pull out k-cup, insert new one! A little more of a mess if you decide to use the coffee filter basket, but still easy to do!

So easy, pour in water, put in k-cup and hit the button to brew (oh yeah, don't forget your mug!)

I would like it if there were a little more room to accommodate a larger coffee mug, luckily the drip tray does remove to make this happen.

So far so good. Seems well built and that it will hold up for time to come. This is my second brewer, bought the first for ease at work and it's still going strong.

Great for variety!

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love our Keurig, and I especially love the variety it gives me in my hot drink choices. I can have a chai one day, vanilla latte the next, and my mom can have something completely different. It's quick and it's easy. My only complaint is that I don't think the water gets hot enough for tea. We no longer have a kettle and instead of running a hot water cycle when making bag tea, I usually use the microwave.

• Brew Performance:

Single Serve Coffee Maker.

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

The Keurig coffee Brewer is wonderful! To operate, all you have to do is pour water into the machine, place your coffee mug under the stream, press brew, and walk away! The Keurig does the rest! It is so easy to use. Every cup is streaming hot and delicious! There are so many varieties of flavors for the Keurig. The coffee maker is also easy to clean. All you have to do is run a cycle without a K-Cup and voila! The Keurig is also very stylish. It is small and will fit in any kitchen or kitchen cabinet. The Keurig also stores water for the next time you want to make a pot of coffee! All you have to do is insert your coffee and press brew! No more worrying about having water eveytime! Also the Keurig accommodates almost every size mug. The is a removable tray at the bottom to allow cleaning and for insertion of bigger cups. Don't like coffee? Keurig has sweet tea you can brew! Don't like hot drinks? Brew over ice and you have the perfect iced mocha latte eveytime!

• Brew Performance:

Efficient coffee maker- saves money every day!

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I used to be a coffee shop person. I would stop in the morning, mid-day, and evening to get my fix. However, now that I am a housewife, my husband and I have to find ways to cut back on expenses. This machine allows me to have gourmet coffee without the guilt!

I clean this machine by running hot water through a cycle without a k-cup. While it seems to clean just fine, it would be nice to be able to clean the inside. Once, I looked at taking it apart to clean it but there was a disclaimer saying only a technician should open it to clean it.

The maker is designed for one cup at a time, which is fantastic. The only downfall is that you have to fill it up with water every time you want a cup of coffee. I would probably prefer to get a Keurig that allows you to add a few cups of water at a time and use it during the day without having to fill it up again. This is a small thing, of course, but when I am running for work and want coffee, it can be time consuming to use the machine. However, the design is functional and makes a great cup!