Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Pros

• Brews quickly (5)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • Durable (3)
  • Easy to clean (3)

• Everyday (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (4)

Loyal lifetime Keurig customer...

I received this Keurig as a gift for Christmas of 2013. Almost 2 1/2 years later I still own it, I still use it, and it still works just like it did the day I opened it! The price point for this particular model is great! It's affordable and it does it's intended job. No, it doesn't have all types of fancy settings or options but it makes good, fast, hot coffee. What more can a girl ask for? I drink at least one cup just about every day. I like that I can fill the tank up to certain oz lines to correspond with my cup size. I also really do like the simplicity of it. Fill the reservoir, open up the machine and pop in your K-Cup (which by the way, K-Cups are available in practically every brand and every coffee type...and hot chocolate, cappuccino, tea, etc.), close it and hit the 'Brew' button. In approximately 30 seconds I have a nice hot cup of coffee!

I highly recommend the Keurig! I know I am a customer for life. If and when this one ever does bite the dust, I know I certainly got my moneys worth out of it and will most definitely purchase another of this brand!

keurig single cup

I was so excited to be a keurig owner but felt so let down by this machine! I would have to constantly rehea my coffee since it brewed luke warm unless I made several cups back to back. I loved how my coffee tasted but it just was not hot enough. After one year of use, one morning my brewer just refused to work. The brew light would blink but nothing would happen. I unfortunately had to buy a run of the mill Mr. Coffee and now make a decent pot the old fashioned way. A very disappointed consumer indeed!

Brew Performance
Taste was wonderful but never a hot enough cup!

It still looks brand new...it just doesn't work!

Not any easier than making a pot with another brand

The tank would have benefited by holding two cups so that heating wouldn't be so off balanced.

Broken after a year of use? Not very durable!

Small

from Mass

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

Great for someone who has limited counter space or is just starting out in their own apartment. I received this as a Christmas gift when i got my first place and it has lasted me 2 yrs with out fail, it's easy to clean and easy to use. Now that I'll be upgrading i have no use for it but it still works like new so I'll pass it off to someone in need

Great for starters!

from Cleveland Ohio

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
    • Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

The good thing is that it brews fast but the coffee isn't as hot as I would like it to be.

My favorite appliance

from Selmer Tn.

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

• Home
      • Office
      • Weekends

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I wanted one from the first time of seeing them. I love my coffee but hated to wait on that huge pot to brew. They seem to always take forever even the ones with the sneak a cup feature. That is why these are absolutely perfect for me. They give you a fast cup that is good and strong and it is not overly loud waking up my whole house. I also hated having to clean the pot from a standard brewer after every use. This also is perfect for me because of that. No pot to clean, just descale ever so often. Mine has a setting to remind me when it is time. Plus the coffee comes in all different flavors ready to go in a little pod. So I no longer pour it all over the place trying to pour coffee grinds in a basket. I am very happy with these. Will buy again when I need to replace mine.

I would recommend this product

from Flint, MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I received my keurig for Christmas and I couldn't be any happier. I will never go back to the old style coffee pots.

Loyal lifetime Keurig customer...

from Baltimore, Maryland

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

• Home
        • Office
        • Weekends

keurig single cup

from Ramsey, NJ

Brew Performance
        Taste was wonderful but never a hot enough cup!

It still looks brand new...it just doesn't work!

Not any easier than making a pot with another brand

Broken after a year of use? Not very durable!

Great for camping!

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

We received this as a gift and decided to use it when we go camping. My husband needs his morning cup of coffee and sometimes when we go camping we don't have access to a coffee maker so this was perfect. It's small so it doesn't take up a lot of room and it only makes one cup so there's no waste. It's very easy to use and because it's so compact it's easy to pack and fits nice on our little table outside of our camper. We also like not having to bring loose coffee with us, instead we just grab a few keurig cups and we are all set.

Brew Performance
        This brews coffee just as good as the full size keurig. Perfect cup every time!

We bring this camping so we need it to be easy to clean and it is! We just rinse it out and wipe it down and it's ready for another cup of coffee.

It doesn't get much easier with a Keurig. It works just like the full size Keurig, you put you cup under, you put the K-Cup in and push a button. That's it!

• Brew Performance:

Great for pulling those all-nighters!

from Galt, CA

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I just got mine for Christmas 2013, but I can tell you it's amazing! You can fill up the water vessel and not have to do it 2 more times. I love how easy it is to clean. You can take the part that you fill up with water and wash it like your normal dishes. The k-cup variety is grear, but I wish that there were more medium roast coffees.

• Brew Performance:

Easy coffee for hard mornings.

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

Since I am the only coffee drinker in my house, sometimes coffee ends up going to waste after I make too much in my pot. With these single cup makers it makes life so much easier when I am awake at 4am with a crying, hungry baby!

Brew Performance
        The taste is great, it brews just long enough (without taking long) to keep your coffee tasting like a fresh brewed batch from the coffee shop.

Cleaning is fairly easy. Sometimes I feel like I don't clean to cup well enough but then I just run some water and vinegar through it and it seems to clean it right up.

Very easy to use. Just a couple pushes of the button and you have a cup of coffee!!

Overall the design works well. It fits well on my counter top, is easy to use, pretty easy to clean, and makes coffee in the mornings a breeze.

My coffee pot has held up really well. As long as no one forces it to fit something its not supposed to or anything, like with any appliance, it holds up very well.

Amazing little Machine!

Comments about Keurig Gourmet Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

What a great Keurig Coffee Brewer! Takes up little space, so easy even my husband can use it! Put water in the machine, place a k-cup of your choice in, place your mug in the designated area, hit brew and walk away. Come back in less than 2 minutes to a piping hot cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, you name it! Don't forget the brew over ice options too for a great cup of sweet tea, or even lemonade!

Quick, hot. DELICIOUS!

So easy. Pull out k-cup, insert new one! A little more of a mess if you decide to use the coffee filter basket, but still easy to do!

So easy, pour in water, put in k-cup and hit the button to brew (oh yeah, don't forget your mug!)

I would like it if there were a little more room to accommodate a larger coffee mug, luckily the drip tray does remove to make this happen.

So far so good. Seems well built and that it will hold up for time to come. This is my second brewer, bought the first for ease at work and it's still going strong.