Other Washing Machines:

Kenmore Washer and Dryer Combo Machine

would never buy again

from High Springs, FL

Comments about Kenmore Washer and Dryer Combo Machine:

The installation was improper from beginnig and only had a week when I had to call for service. They installed the dryer with plastic vent which is against the law in a mobile home because of fire hazard. The automatic dispenser was the first thing to go and I had to have it serviced.

Energy Efficiency
As far as I can tell it is okay not great but I try to only use it twice a week and only wash and rinse in cold water. Doesn't always spin out good and shakes the whole house when running.

Cleaning Time
As long as it rinses good the time is appropriate.

When you have to call service for a week old machine you can't say it has anything but poor performance.

It is easy to use but you have to take the automatic dispenser out frequently to clean it so it continues to work.

It is stackable if you have a high enough ceiling.

A repair after one week isn't durable. Next time I think I'll get a GE.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

My review on the Kenmore washer and dryer combo machine

from Quinby, VA

Comments about Kenmore Washer and Dryer Combo Machine:

I had this combo Kenmore machine and it only lasted me for 3 years which I think was not good.When I pay alot of money for an item that is big like a washer and dryer combo I expect it to last longer than 3 years so I say it is only ok.

Energy Efficiency
That was good about it it did save me money with being energy efficiency so I liked that alot.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning cycle doesnt wash as long as I would like but it did get my cloths clean so I was happy about that.

The product preformed good cleaning my cloths they always came out clean and white.

It was very easy to use I like when a product is easy to use and easy to read where everything is.

The design was ok I think that the dryer should of been alittle different because it was alittle hard to get the cloths out that was at the bottom of the washer but the dryer was very easy to get to and use so they should of done something different with the design to make it easier to get to the bottom opf the washer.

IO was not to happy with the durability because the washer and dryer did not last me but 3 years and I feel it should of last alot longer than that.

• Energy Efficiency: