Other Vacuums:
Bagged Upright Vacuums
Kenmore
Kenmore Intuition  31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum

Summary

The Kenmore Intuition upright vacuum cleaner features a Power-Flow dual chamber bag system that provides sustained power to clean, even as the bag fills with dirt. It's True HEPA filtration system captures maximum debris for cleaner indoor air. It also has a beltless direct drive agitator, which means there are no belts to replace. It's reach out wand and tools on-board allow this vacuum to clean floors and much more. * Reach-Out Telescoping Aluminum Wand * Direct Drive Beltless Agitator * Filterless Dust Cup * Power Flow Dual Chamber Bag System * LED Headlight * 4-Position Height Adjust * Pet HandiMate Attachment

Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Great for vacuuming all types of floors.

Comments about Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum:

I have carpet in about 80% of the house, and the other 20% is tile flooring. I love the Kenmore Intuition Upright Bagged Carpet & Bare Floor - Red 31100 because it allows me to clean my entire house using just one tool, which is this vacuum. I go from vacuuming the carpet in the living room, straight to the kitchen which is covered with tiles.
The suction power of the Kenmore Intuition Upright Bagged Carpet & Bare Floor - Red 31100 is great. It picks up the largest of pieces that's on the floor, and the smallest dust that may be on the carpet or in a crack in between the tiles on the kitchen floor. I use the accessories that come with it to clean things such as the corners and the stairs. They are not very easy to attach and work with, but they do an amazing job in cleaning and getting everything out of the small spaces where the vacuum doesn't fit.
I love that the vacuum uses bags to store the dirt that has been collected. I hate using the vacuums with the replaceable filter because they are just so hard to clean. With the bags, all I do is take it out when it gets full and put it a new one. It's that simple.
My one and only complaint about the Kenmore Intuition Upright Bagged Carpet & Bare Floor - Red 31100 is it's too heavy. I would have really loved it if it was lighter. It just would have been so much easier for me to carry up and down the stairs. Other than that, this is by far my favorite vacuum that I have owned.

Amazing Vacuum

Comments about Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum:

I bought this to replace my beloved Kenmore Progressive vacuum a couple years ago. It is still going strong after daily (or more often) vacuuming. My only complaint is the hassle and cost of buying bags all the time, I wish it was bagless, but when I purchased it that was not an option. Otherwise I love this vacuum almost as much as I did my Kenmore Progressive.

Ease of Maintenance
Again, I would prefer it to be bagless

OK Product.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum:

I purchased this vacuum a year ago and it has been a love hate relationship. The vacuum has excellent suction and never gets clogged. However, the accessories are another story. The extendable hose storage compartment is located in a strange place
and it is always falling out. I also find that things are always getting stuck in the hose and you have to fish them out. These are not large items, so there is no reason they should get stuck. The included rotating brush is unusable because it was always getting pet hair caught in the rotating bar forcing me to disassemble the entire thing and put it back together again. If it wasn't for the poorly designed accessories, I would probably give it a 5.

Love it

from Parkville, MD

Comments about Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum:

This vacuum is heavy, not easy to go up and down stairs but after this I love it. IT is heavy duty. I have three cats and this helps get rid of all the hair. Love all the attachments. Got a great deal on line and picked it up from the store no problems.

Maneuverability
Would be easier if smaller head hard to get into corners. Need attachments to do this.

Ease of Maintenance
No problems. I clean it every couple of months. Dust it off.

Suction Performance
Great suction

Versatility
not sure what that means. IT does not turn into a broom. It is a vacuum so it works great at that.

I am no engineer so it seem ok to me.

It has been six years we have it and it still is working great!!!

Great Vacuum

from Andover, MN

Comments about Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright Bagged Vacuum:

I love this vacuum. I needed to purchase a vacuum that used bags due to my allergies. The last thing I wanted to do is dump a bunch of dirt that I just vacuumed up. This vacuum is really easy to use and easy to push. The best part of it is the super long hose. We can vacuum the whole stairs and leave the vacuum at the bottom and we have 16 stairs. I hope it keeps running for many years!