Other Washing Machines:
Top Load Washers
Kenmore
Kenmore Elite Oasis HT Top Load Washer

Kenmore Elite Oasis HT Top Load Washer

Kenmore Oasis HT washer--So Far-GREAT!

from Edgar, NE

Comments about Kenmore Elite Oasis HT Top Load Washer:

I have had this Kenmore Oasis HT washer for a month now.

My husband and I are old school agitator washing machine people,, so we just had to watch, with a flashlight thru the glass top, how this new fangled appliance worked.  Was the worst thing we could have done---"well there isn't enough water" "how is it ever going to get the clothes clean without beating them with an agitator", "Oh no,, the clothes are all puffy, not uniformly distributed",  and on and on!!  Finally decided to let it do its job, and see what happened.   Wow were we surprised!  Did a great job, even with us not supervising!!

Our advice would be, Let the Machine Do It's Job, don't try to figure it out!!!

We have been very happy with it, did all my king comforters which was my main reason for getting this large capacity and it performed wonderfully. We feel like we have joined the "high tech" generation!!

Fantastic Washing Machine!

from Jonestown, PA

Comments about Kenmore Elite Oasis HT Top Load Washer:

I have had Kenmore products for years. They are very reliable. This model washing machine I just love.  It has all the bells and whistles and cleans the clothes. I love the capacity of this washer. It holds more than the front loaders.  I like the convience of a top-loader. I spins your clothes practically dry. This washer is like the Whirlpool Cabrio but a few more features.  The price was great! We went on a sale day. It is a very quiet machine even when it spins. It is very energy efficient.  You do not set the water level it detects how much is needed. An energy saver in its self. You control the spin and level of soil. I just love the way it cleans my clothes. I have the lid you can see through. You can watch it in action.  I love this model.  When my dryer goes I will probably get the Oasis too.   Kenmore has never done me wrong.