4.8

Kenmore 91495 (4.90 cu. ft.) Compact Refrigerator

4.8

Spacious and durable!

from India

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

• Big Families
    • Large Kitchens
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 91495 (4.90 cu. ft.) Compact Refrigerator:

I have this fridge for years now and it is by far the coolest fridge I have ever had. No doubts on that! Lots of storage inside and works absolutely fine. It is also extremely quite and works efficiently.
    Interior Organization
    Interiors are well organized and you can remove the shelves to store larger items. This just amazing!
    Temperature Control
    The heat is even throughout the fridge and you can easily set your desired temperature.
    It is super easy to clean the fridge both inside and outside. Just remove the interior parts and you are ready to go.
    Kenmore is famous for its durable products, so you can be rest assured about its durability. My fridge works absolutely fine till now and there are no signs of any damages.Expect it to last for few more years.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Long Lasting Compact Fridge

from Va

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Fits Under Cabinets
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet
    • Space For Tall Items

• 2nd Refrigerator
      • Big Families
      • Office Fridge

Comments about Kenmore 91495 (4.90 cu. ft.) Compact Refrigerator:

I am a mother of three and have two teenage stepdaughters, the youngest of the children being 2 and the oldest is 16. I encourage them to drink water, juice, et. on occassion I will purchase can drinks, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper. I noticed that when all the kids are home they will open a can, take a few sips, and leave it on the table and a few hours later repeat this behavior wasting can after can. This is what lead me to purchase my first compact refrigerator years ago, and when that one when out I found a used Kenmore Compact Refrigerator for sale and decided to purchase it. The size is perfect for my home, I have it in my laundry room where the kids never go, my husband and I store everything that can be tempting for the kids to eat too much of. I am amazed at the amount of room it offers, and appreciate the adjustable shelves. I can fit just about any item in the fridge within reason, food stays cold, and the temperature is even throughout the fridge part. It has a small freezer section, I use for ice trays and the kids pipcicles. This compact refrigerator is so quiet that the kids didn't know we bought it until months after owning it. It is very easy to clean and I have never had a problem with the temperature staying cold. I have had it a couple of years now, and it's still running great. No longer does food and drinks go to waste, I am able to control what goes into the large fridge since buying this mini one.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Great and durable!

from Kansas

Comments about Kenmore 91495 (4.90 cu. ft.) Compact Refrigerator:

This is a great and durable little refrigerator! We have the Kenmore 91495 Compact Refrigerator in the office I work at. This refrigerator was there when I started my job there 4 years ago; so it is a pretty long lasting and good quality product. We also had a little accident where it fell off a dolly when we were moving it but it didn't even harm it besides scratch it! It features 3 adjustable shelves and stores a surprisingly large amount of food. There is plenty of storage in the door. This refrigerator is great for dorm rooms or other small spaces.

Noise Level
      You wouldn't even know it was in the room with you.

Interior Organization
      Plenty of shelves which can be adjusted and a lot of storage in the door

Temperature Control
      The temperature is easy to change if you needed to do so. We have it set on medium and it is the perfect temperature!

Honestly, we rarely clean this refrigerator in my office. When we do it's quick and easy.

This refrigerator was at the office I work at prior to me beginning my job there, which was 4 years ago! I'm not sure how old it is but it's at least 4 years old. We also had it fall off a dolly once and it continued to work fine, it just had a few scratches on it.

• Temperature Control:

While definitely store your food for the winter time.

Comments about Kenmore 91495 (4.90 cu. ft.) Compact Refrigerator:

We love our food and nice appliances. It fits sooooo much and we have had it for years and have not had any problems with it!!!

Noise Level
      You could sleep in the same room and ask yourself is there a fridge in here?

Interior Organization
      We can move the shelves if needed:)! The same is AMAZING! Biggest fridge we have had and feed 3 hungry people!!

Temperature Control
      Everything is always the perfect temperature and it is so easy to change the degree.

It's not a color that shows dirt and al, that. So when it's dirty you can't tell but cleaning it is not hard to get yourself to do. Super easy and fast! We do not clean often I think maybe a few times a year and it STILL looks glorious.

This beast has been going for years with noooo problems and all of the different foods,heavy or lite, and things that have been put in there you would not be able to tell this fridges past.

Beautiful! Huge and fits anything of and shape or size and life both the interior and exterior!

Great for dorms

Great indoor spacing

Noise Level
      No noise from motor running

Interior Organization
      Great use of interior space

Temperature Control
      Never had a problem with temperature fluctuation.

Easy to clean very well sealed.

Very durable. Held up well with lots of use.

Great use of inside space. Wisely set up for maximum space. Great size for dorm rooms.