Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore
Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Spacious and Convenient

The Kenmore French door refrigerator 7041 has a spacious 27.6 cu. ft. of storage capacity, including a full-width gourmet pantry drawer that conveniently stores deli items, large party platters and sheet cakes. It also boasts best-in-class ice and water filtration for clean, fresh-tasting ice, and the in-door controls with brilliant LED make it easy to see refrigerator and freezer settings. Keep your refrigerator smelling clean and fresh with air filtration conveniently located under the dairy for easy replacement.

Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Mine doesn't work

from Santa Clarita, CA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• Breaks Down
    • Not Cold Enough

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

I have already have my refrigerator replaced once. Since then, I have had to have to repair man out 3 time to replace 3 different parts. It still isn't working. How can all the people on this site not have had any of the problems I've had? My freezer frosts up, the refrigerator doesn't stay cold enough.

Lots of storage inside!

from India

Pros

• Adjustable Shelving
      • Attractive Design
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

• Big Families
        • Larger Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

One of the most attractive fridges I have ever bought. It has lots of space inside to store all my foods. It can keep all my food fresh and cold at the right temperature. It is also immensely quite when working.
        Interior Organization
        It has customizable shelves and I can keep all my foods organized and separated by type. This makes me easy to find my desired food easily when needed.
        The fridge is quite to clean. Its parts are easily removable and once removed, you can easily clean the fridge with soap and water.
        Kenmore always known for its durable products and seems like this fridge is no different. I bought this fridge few months ago and till now works beautifully without any problems.
        The design is extremely attractive and classy. It blends beautifully with modern kitchens.

Nice looking and lots room.

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

I've never had a problem with this refrigerator. Love it!

It is not noisy at all!

Interior Organization
        Pretty good shelving to move about and organize.

Temperature Control
        It lets you know if the door is ajar- changing the temperature.

I use Stainless steel wipes. Easy and fast!

Has been durable this far- about 5 yrs.

Sleek and sharp looking. Stainless Steele is awesome!

Love this fridge!

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

I am so happy that I got this fridge! It is down right amazing! It has a ton of space on the inside for all of my fruits and vegetables. I juice and buy a lot of fruits, vegetables, and leafy things every week. This fridge is awesome for keeping everything fresh and at the right temp.

Noise Level
        It is so quite! I can hardly hear it when I am standing there trying to hear it running! It is amazing! I love not hearing that annoying hum in the kitchen anymore.

Interior Organization
        I can organize all the things! I love that all of my food can be organized and separated by type. It makes it so easy in the morning when I'm half asleep and making my juice to be able to just reach in and know that everything has it's place.

Temperature Control
        It has an actual tempurature control! I've had some crappier fridge in the past that claimed they had tempurature control, but you would crank that dial all the way around either way and nothing would ever change. This thing you adjust it a degree too much and can tell.

I don't love cleaning the fridge, but this one definitely makes it a lot less painful. It is one of the easiest fridges I've ever had to clean.

It looks and feels well made. While I've only had it a few months to a year, I don't have any concerns or worries over it's durability.

It's so pretty! I love the design and look and feel of this fridge. It blends so well into the look of my kitchen.

Beautiful Refrigerator

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

This is an absolutely beautiful refrigerator. We purchased this refrigerator after ours caught fire (literally) due to a compressor malfunction. We chose this particular refrigerator because it is large and it is very pretty. There are only two things that I do not like about this refrigerator. Because the freezer is on the bottom, it is easy to not close it all the way. There is no door alarm, so you do not know when you accidentally leave it open just a little and it is very hard to tell just by looking at it. Because I have three small children, this happens to us a lot. The other thing that I do not like is how it shows fingerprints. I am constantly cleaning the handles and the front of the refrigerator because of all the little fingerprints all over the front. Other than those two things, we really do love this fridge. It is very large and holds a lot of groceries (we are a family of five). The freezer surprisingly holds a lot as well.

Noise Level
        This refrigerator is louder than the one we had before. Also, the ice maker is a lot louder. We do not mind this too much, but if you are picky about how much noise it makes then this could be a deal breaker for you.

Temperature Control
        I love the simple design of the temperature control. I also love that it is located at the top of the refrigerator so that my children can not reach it.

• Temperature Control:

fits a pizza box like a champ!

from Jerome, ID

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

We bought this refrigerator a year ago and we have loved it. We love that we can put the gallons of milk or juice in the door. It also fits a large pizza box, which is a big deal to us!

Noise Level
        Relatively quiet. The icemaker does make some noise when it fills and dumps the ice, but it's not terribly bothersome.

Interior Organization
        Superb space for everything. I like the space in the door for milk. The opposite door could use deeper cubbies. You can barely fit a can of soda.

Temperature Control
        I love that we can control the temp of the veggies and the "yogurt drawer." The fridge has separate controls for the vegetable drawers and the party drawer. Very helpful.

The very bottom of the fridge can be difficult to clean. Everything has to come out to reach the bottom.

Our only complaint is that the freezer components are plastic. They tend to break if the upper bin is too heavy. We like the clean look of the glass shelves in the fridge.

Perfect design. Love the bottom freezer. The french doors make it so easy to grab just the milk without opening the entire fridge.

• Temperature Control:

Stylish stainless steel fridge for those who need more

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

If you are looking for the sleek, clean look of a large, two door stainless steel refrigerator, then the Kenmore 27.6 cubic foot French Door refrigerator is the way to go. It offers a logical design, plenty of room and the double doors make for much easier loading and unloading when cooking or searching for items.

Noise Level
        This was no noisier than any other fridge I've had, though if your option has ice maker (which I don't recommend, since those -- doesn't matter what brand -- can cause undetected leaks) it may be noisier.

Interior Organization
        A fridge with the freezer part on the bottom is so much more logical than a traditional fridge with the freezer bit on the top.

Temperature Control
        I have had no problems with temperature control. As with any fridges, the fuller you keep it -- in particular the freezer part -- the more stable the temperature will be. Avoid keeping spoilable items (milk for example) on the door part and you'll be golden.

Having the freezer on the bottom makes it so much easier to clean!

This stainless steel style fridge is durable, never had any problems with rust or stains.

Whoever thought to put the freezer part on the bottom is a genius, though the drawer part is a bit annoying over a traditional door.

• Temperature Control:

A really great refrigerator.

Comments about Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

There are so many things about this refrigerator that I really liked, that it is hard to name all of them or pick my very favorite feature. for starters, the interior of this thing is just a dream. For some reason from the outside, you do not think your are getting as much space as you do. Once you open those double doors though, you are pleasantly surprised how extremely spacious and very well lit the refrigerator is on the inside. it is so easy to keep things organized and easy to spot with all of the room this offers, which also really cuts down on waste, as no food product gets shoved to the back and forgotten about due to cramped areas. I love that it has no ice maker too, because I have always found those things to be so loud and aggravating. Speaking of sound, the quietness of this fridge is just another thing that I enjoy about it. The freezer located on the bottom is a nice element and I really like its location. All in all it is a great product!