4.8
Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore
Kenmore 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator

Summary

Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.

With 2.4 cu. ft. of usable space, the Kenmore 92489 freestanding compact refrigerator is ideal for dorm rooms, basement bars, guest rooms, workspaces and anywhereyou want to keep things conveniently cool. The reversible door lets you change the hinge side from right to left, and the two adjustable legs let you level the refrigerator. And the spacy-saving flush-back design and low height mak it easy to tuck the refrigerator under a counter or unused corner.

4.8

You want refrigerator

from miami, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Energy Efficient

• Big Families

highly recommendable

• Primary use:
    • Business
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Small but compact!

from India

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access

• Office Fridge
      • Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator:

The best part of this fridge is its not fancy but quite compact. You can put a lot of stuff in this little fridge. The freezer section is very, which I do not like. It is so small that you barely fit anything in. However, it is ideal for smaller places workplace, garage, basement, etc.
      Interior Organization
      The fridge has two adjustable shelves inside along with the small freezer section. It also has two metal parts going across the door interiors for holding items in the door. Actually, you can keep plenty of stuff inside the fridge except for freezer.
      Ease of Clean
      The fridge is very easy to clean. You just need to remove the shelves and wipe down the interior within minutes.
      The design is very simple yet perfect for keeping it in smaller places.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Great for dorms, offices, or other small spaces.

from Kansas

Comments about Kenmore 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator:

We have this small Kenmore refrigerator in one of our break rooms at work. It is just a simple compact refrigerator and doesn't really have anything fancy. It features removable shelves, a small freezer section, and storage in the door. You can actually fit quite a bit in this little guy! One thing I do not like about it is the freezer. It is too small to actually fit anything in and it goes unused in our office. We have had it for a few years and have never had any problems with it at all. It is great for small spaces, whether it be an office, dorm, garage, or basement.

Noise Level
      This refrigerator barely produces any noise!

Interior Organization
      There are two shelves that you can adjust on the inside. There is a very small freezer section. And finally it has two long metal pieces that go across the interior of the door to help hold items in the door. You can fit a surprising amount of stuff inside of it, except for in the freezer.

Easy to clean because you can just remove the shelves out of it and wipe the interior down.

Simple generic design.

from Georgia

Comments about Kenmore 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator:

I love the new Kenmore Compact Refrigerator I just purchased. I love the dark color of my refrigerator and the convenient small size. It fits perfectly in my bedroom and the color blends in with all of my room furnishings. I like that the refrigerator has two door shelves and racks. I put my frozen meats on the top rack and all other items on the bottom. It has an amazing performance and keeps my food cold. I love the full-range temperature control that this refrigerator has also. I put all of my frozen goods on the maximum temperature and it really works well. The convenient racks on the door also comes in handy. This Kenmore refrigerator doesn't make any loud noises while it is cooling and has a convenient internal set-up. It is easy to clean, which is why I absolutely love this refrigerator. The separate chiller compartment is my favorite part of the refrigerator and is where I chill my drinks.

Fits perfectly.

from Florida

Comments about Kenmore 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator:

Instead of having the infant teacher at the daycare walk from her room to the kitchen everytime she needed one of the premade bottles that parents sent from home, I purchased this Kenmore fridge to keep the bottles at hand in her room.

This Kenmore compact fridge fits great on top of the counter next to the sink. It is the right size for keeping bottles and Sippy cups throughout the day.

We clean it every week on Friday as part of our sanitation guidelines , and its a breeze to clean. Easily wipes down in case there are any spills.

I think this small fridge would be good in situations similar to why I bought mine. Maybe in a classroom so a teacher can use it, or even in a dorm room. It keeps things cold, and doesn't take up much space. It would even be a good addition to a man cave. I would definitely recommend it for those instances.

Its also got a great cooling system. Definitely keeps things cold. I love it and like I said perfect for small spaces.

Portable and Perfect for Small Spaces

from Haslett, MI

Comments about Kenmore 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator:

We've had this little refrigerator for a while, and we use it a lot. When my brother-in-law was undergoing chemotherapy, he quickly grew tired of hospital food during his 2-week hospitalizations. We bought this refrigerator for him, and he would bring it to the hospital, stocked full of his favorite foods, for every round of chemo. It was perfect for that. It fit easily into the back seat of our car, and was compact enough not to get in the way in the hospital room. Now that he is in remission, we still use the refrigerator at home for any foods with a very strong odor (fish, kimchi, etc.) that we don't want seeping into the other foods in the large refrigerator. It keeps everything cold and fresh, and we've never had any issues with it.

Noise Level
      I do remember hearing it run the very first couple of days that we had it, but since then I haven't noticed it at all. It's a very quiet unit.

As I said, we've hauled this mini fridge around with us many times, and it's never shown the slightest amount of wear and tear; it's very durable.