4.9

Cons

Kenmore Washer

from Macon, Ga

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

I have girls that are always in a hurry to do whatever. Clean clothes is a must! Primarily uses cold water wash. It's easy to operate. I have lost of allergies to detergents and with the HE washer we always use the extra rinse cycle. Perfect for our home space wise and no excuses for dirty laundry with my girls doing their own laundry. Quilts & bulky items I've always taken to the laundry mat or dry cleaners; can's risk messing up the drum. Kenmore washers will always last if taken care of.

Family Worthy

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

I have a pre-teen and a toddler in my home, so we have a lot of laundry. This washing machine has survived a long life in this household and I use it to do an average of 5 loads per week, in a good week. It can handle baby clothes covered in spit up, a pre-teen's laundry load after changing clothes 10 times per day and even the bedding in our house without problems.

With simple controls, it doesn't take a college degree to operate which means I can put other people to work on the laundry and they can't give me the excuse that they don't know how to use the washing machine.

We only have a small area for a washer and dryer in our home, this Kenmore fit perfectly in that small area with plenty room left over for a dryer to handle all the laundry as well.

At an affordable price, this is a perfect product for even a fairly large family. It cleans efficiently and doesn't use a lot of energy in the process.

Decent Washing Machine

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

This washer has worked nicely for my family of five - we can run it all day with no problems. However, any hair, be it pet or human, that is on our clothes tends to stick underneath the inside rim of the washer, and when I swipe a paper towel around the bottom and sides of the washer, I often find more hair. A little hair is understandable, but to really get the hair out of this washer, I have to run it empty with washing machine cleaner and then spend a good fifteen minutes wiping the inside of the washer with paper towels.
    It is a pretty compact washer, in my opinion, and it fits beautifully in our tiny laundry room. The only mechanical problems we have run across with it so far is that it spontaneously started to stop the wash cycle halfway through, and the only way to get it to start washing again was to restart the cycle. Sometimes I’d have to restart it two or three times. After several days, we realized that by lifting the cover and allowing it to slam back down once or twice, the wash would start again. We called someone, and it took him about five minutes to fix it - evidently there was something off with the cover.
    Other than those two small glitches, however, the washer has been great. It holds quite a big load, thoroughly cleans our clothes, and takes just about as long as my previous washing machines. This is a machine I’d recommend.

• Cleaning Time:

Great washer, reasonable price.

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

High efficiency washer, uses limited amount of water, less detergent and clothes do not get tangled and knotted due to no center agitator post.

Energy Efficiency
    Uses a great deal less water than my old Kenmore washer. Uses less detergent also.

Cleaning Time
    Once cleaning starts most washes completed within 30 to 40 minutes. Can add additional rinse.

Please with way machine cleans clothes, no snags, gentle cycle is excellent.

After loading machine with clothes and detergent, push button and walk away, Buzzer sound when clothes done.

Clear tub, no obstructions, allows for more room for cleaning.

My last machine was also a Kenmore, and lasted 12 years.

Great!!!

from Adkins, TX

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

Once again I am totally happy with having bought another Kenmore product. Makes me glad I have remained loyal to this brand. You will not be unhappy if you choose to purchase.

Energy Efficiency
    Did not require as much energy as some others I have used in the past.

Cleaning Time
    Easy to clean inside and out.

Excellent performance. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it effectively spins the water out of the clothes as well as it does.

Extremely easy to use

Basic design but get the job done very well

Very durable, my last Kenmore lasted over 10 years with only one repair and it was a minor one

Love it - It is high performing

from Steger, IL

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

Love this washing machine. It gets all of our clothes very clean and leaves little to absolutely no residue in the machine after its cycle. I love the top loading because it is much easier for me to get into. Clothes come out looking great and smelling even better.

• Cleaning Time:

No need for fromt loading washer yet

Comments about Kenmore 14212 Top Load Washer:

So I have to say that I have this washing machine thanks to my mom, she purchased a front loading washing machine and passed this particular washer to me. This machine is great I have nothing bad to say about it, the load sizes helps me save water and running time is great. My washer has saved me a ton of money, we have 2 very messy kids and it gets the job done when it comes to saving their clothes from being thrown out due to stains. Maybe the front loading machines are newer, but I am sticking to this one.