Other Grills:

Kenmore 01566 Gas Grill

Fantastic Product

from Thorndale, PA

About Me Master Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Easy Assembly

Cons

• Uneven Cooking

• Indirect Cooking
  • Large Gatherings

Comments about Kenmore 01566 Gas Grill:

I use this grill on a daily basis year round. I have found it to be an over all amazing grill! It took about an hour to assemble and the directions very very clear and easy to understand. I absolutely love The color of this grill. The stainless steel is a very nice color over black and it hides dust well. The knobs feel a little cheep but they have held up very well over the past year I have owned it. It doesn't have any hooks or hangers on the sides to rack tongs or spatulas which is a downside but it makes up for the lack of hooks with a good amount of side table space. I also love the side burner. Those are really the only two complaints I can come up with but the cons are far outwieghed but the pros. It heats up fast and even and adds a very nice bit of elegance to the deck. It is big but not too over the top or obnoxious. Everyone always marvels when they see it and I always get compliments on it. If I had to do it over again I would buy it. And I definitely recommend this grill to anyone looking to add a great piece of cooking equipment to their deck or patio.

• I Am A:
  • Single Male
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand