Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:

Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash

Pros

Cons

Smells great!

My husband and I both love this baby bodywash. It's gentle, lasts a long time, and smells wonderful. There is also a J&J Vanilla Oatmeal lotion that goes great with the bodywash. We give our son a bath with the bodywash, dry him off, and rub him down with the lotion. I love that because if you wash your baby with one scent of soap, and then use a different scent of lotion, sometimes the smell becomes strange.

It's ok, but not the best

Johnson and Johnson is looked upon as with high standards, but I'm becoming quite disappointed with them. I've been learning more about different chemicals, especially in baby products, and the ones I'm leary of are found in this body wash. I bought it on sale, before I knew about the different chemicals. Of course, the labeling looks great -- the marketing is excellent. The body wash smells wonderful; it suds up well. But it also contains strong, chemical fragrances -- hence the nice, long-lasting smell. It also contains parabens, which are chemicals which can end up mimicking estrogen -- and you can see the dangers of that. Since I'm quite value and budget conscious, I'm not throwing ours out, but I am rotating different brands, those having less, altered chemicals in them. I probably would not recommend it, since I wouldn't want to use more of it on my own children. There are better options.

Smells good

from Kentucky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Gentle
  • Long lasting
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Causes Irritation

• Daily Bathing
  • Infants

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

I love the smell of this soap, but Johnson products dry my girls out. I also don't like the ingredients that they use, but it is an okay alternative to more expensive soaps.

My favorite Johnson and Johnson baby wash.

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

This baby wash is my favorite baby wash of all brands. It leaves my toddler's skin smooth and moisturized and has a very calming scent for her that gets her nice and relaxed before bedtime.

It cleans her very thoroughly without harming or drying out her skin.

Even I love the scent of this and I would love to have an adult body wash with this fragrance.

Sensitive skin needs this!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

This is my favorite baby wash that they make, I still use it on my 6 year old and also on my 4 year old daughter as they both have really sensitive skin and this is one of the only soaps that does not make them break out and dry out their skin. I have even used this on my older kids, my 9 year old son had chicken pox a few months back and we ran out of his oatmeal bath and he was itching like crazy. I used this in his bath water and he felt so much better. It really helped soothe his skin and keep him from itching as badly, so we continued to use this until they were gone, it was a great alternative for that. This has helped my girls skin to be soft all of the time and it also helped on my daughters head when she was two and still had cradle cap and nothing else was working for it. It moisturizes really well without drying anything out and it leaves a lasting smell on their skin that is wonderful. It works very well and I love how clean they come out!

Another great Johnson product

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

I just bought this product for my 2 year old daughter. I usually use Johnson's lavender scent baby wash, but my daughters skin was feeling dry so I bought this product. I love this product, as I knew I probably would. The scent is so nice and fresh smelling and it really worked to help moisturize my daughters skin. I could tell a difference after just one use. I let my daughter sit in the tub longer than normal to let the oatmeal soak in her skin, and followed with the Johnson's oatmeal lotion. This product is great for everyday use or when you see your child's skin getting dry. I am a big fan of Johnson's products and I haven't found one that I do not like.

It works really well to help with skin that is dry from cold weather, I saw an improvement from the first use. I love this product and it moisturizes my daughters skin very well.

The scent is amazing. It is a light, but sweet smelling fragrance. It made the bathroom smell very nice.

Great for Super Sensitive Skin

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

Johnson's has decades of baby-care supplies under their belt, and they're widely accomplished and trusted to take care of your baby since they know how baby's skin is. I love the Vanilla Oatmeal baby wash so much, even though my babies aren't babies anymore, I still use the trusted Johnson products on them both. I trust that it doesn't have any harsh dyes or chemicals in it so it's safe enough to use on my son's super sensitive skin. I've yet to find a Johnson product that he can't use! This baby wash is so great, it goes on, cleans up, and then washes up without that soapy film that I find a lot of other soaps leave on the skin, which is important when you're trying to either wrastle a squirmy baby or running around trying to dry a naked running two year old.

Like I've said before, the Johnson products are the only products that I trust for my kids. It's wonderful for allergies since it's got oatmeal in it, and has a calming effect while your kids are in the tub so it's perfect for before they go to bed. As adults, we use things like oatmeal powder or epsom salts in our bath to relax us, now there's something for kids too!

Vanilla is a calming scent, this baby wash smells so subtle of vanilla you don't even realize that you're all relaxed until you go to try your baby!!

Gentle, yet affective!

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

When I went out searching for a gentle, yet effective soap for my newborn, I spotted out Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash. I read reviews on it online that night. The next day I found it again and I made sure to read ALL the ingredients, which is something you should do. That way you can make sure your baby is not allergic to anything. Or he or she wont get irritated skin or develop a rash from something in it, When I tried it out one day, my little one was quite happy. She played around in the soap, and was very relaxed in the baby tub!

This soap is gentle on her soft sensitive skin. It also prevents her from getting dry, itchy skin, especially now that it is getting cold out. It has a nice scent to it, but not too harsh. It will not irritate baby's skin, even if it is super sensitive! It lathers pretty good, so you don't really need a whole lot. Maybe just a pea sized on a soft washcloth. That does the trick.

Great for adults too!

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

I have recently been trying out many different skin care products in search of the best for my family. I am happy to report that the new Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash is now a new favorite. It is has the tear free formula which is gentle enough to use on your baby. The absolute best thing about this body wash is that you can also use it as a shave cream. This will eliminate the need to purchase additional products. Being a mom on a budget, I am always looking for ways to save money. This product helps me do that.

I love how well this product works. Its rich, creamy formula is designed to nourish and protect even the driest skin. It gently cleanses and provides long last moisture. My legs always feel so soft and silky whenever I use it as a shaving cream.

This is one of the newest fragrances in the Johnson's line. It has a mild vanilla scent that is soft and not over powering. The scent is mild enough that my entire family can use this product.

I Loved It

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

I have used many Johnson & Johnson products and I have liked just about all of them. This product has a very nice smell to it. Not only did I like the smell but it helped my daughters skin. My daughter has very sensitive dry skin and it is always hard for me to find products that will work. This is one that did. After just using it once I could feel the difference in my daughters skin. Her skin became soft and smooth. The way it should be. I think it is because of the oatmeal in it. This product is pretty cheap which is nice because baby's are expensive. I have also just recently bought the lotion to match this baby wash. My daughter is now two years old and we still use this product today. I can not find a better product for her skin and I am done trying to find anything else. I am completely satisfied with this product. When we go to the store my daughter will now get it off the self. It is kinda cute.

I love this baby wash because it has helped my child skin. Before using this she has very dry skin. Since using this product her skin has became soft and smooth.

I like the scent of this. It is a very nice smell of vanilla.

Johnson's Oatmeal Baby Wash

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

This baby wash is great. It smells great, and it's great for babies with sensitive skin.

This soap really softens the skin. My first son had extremely sensitive skin, and he was very prone to diaper rashes. Every baby soap irritated his skin and made his diaper rash so much worse. I started using this after I tried an oatmeal soap by another brand. The soap I had tried first helped with my son's diaper rash, and it made it skin very soft. I just didn't enjoy the scent. That wouldn't have bothered me so much, but the smell stayed in his hair all day. I really hated the smell. I found this soap, and I instantly fell in love with the smell. This soap helped my son's diaper rash even more, and it didn't irritate his skin at all. It made him so soft!

The smell is really nice. I've tried a lot of baby oatmeal soaps, and none of them have vanilla in them. The vanilla really gives this soap a nice scent.

Great for dry skin

Comments about Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash:

This is one of my favorite ones to use, I love the smell and how it moisturizes. It never caused any reactions or irritations and I would recommend it for any kind of dry or irritated skin to help moisturize it. This product is good for sensitive skin