Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:

Pros

Cons

Works for curly hair

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

This is a good shampoo to use on my sons curly hair. There is probably something better out there, but for now I am more worried about getting it in his eyes sometimes and him not getting hurt. Since it is a no-tears formula, it does not have the harsh chemicals that will burn little eyes if it accidentally gets rubbed in them. I only give it a rating of seven because I still feel he needs conditioner to completely cure the tangles, otherwise we would be brushing his hair forever and he would be in tears. It does rid his hair of most major knots while I wash and definitely does not rectangle his bad spots. This product also has the very trustworthy Johnson & Johnson good smell to it. My son's hair will smell good all day, even after playing hard outside in the dirt like boys do.

This shampoo works well, but I still need to use conditioner to cure tangles in my boys curly hair.

Smells very good and the scent lasts all day long.

LOVE this product.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

We just recently bought the Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner for our daughter with very long and fine hair. Her hair was constantly knotted and tangled no matter what we did and how many times we brushed her hair. Since starting using this shampoo and conditioner combo her hair has been very easy to brush and take care of. We still have knots but no where nearly as bad as it was with other products.

This shampoo and conditioner honestly performed above and beyond my expectations. I honestly thought ok it will get some of the knots out and help a little bit but it really has helped at least get rid of ninety percent of them.

I have not noticed a singular smell with this shampoo and conditioner. It does not have a scent of flowers or over powering perfume smells but it also does not have like a child clean smell. It does leave my daughter's hair clean and fresh so I could honestly care less about the smell as long as it is mild.

Really great!!

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

I have purchased and tried this Johnson's No more Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner on my daughters hair and it has worked wonders. Her hair is long and thick so it gets very tangled when we normally wash it. But ever since I have tried using a shampoo and conditioner it has miraculously stopped being tangled. I can comb right through it. I tried the shampoo by itself but it still was getting tangled. I went ahead and splurged and purchased the no more tangles conditioner as well and now thank goodness there are no more tangles. She is so much more happier on hair wash night now. It used to be a nightmare. It still has a very nice Johnson's baby scent that me and her really like. Another good thing is that it is still no more tears as well. We will be using this for a while. I certainly would recommend this Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner to all of my friends and family with children who have very difficult hair. The price is also right. It is very affordable. I am so glad that I tried this product on my daughter and so is she.

Not the best for tangled curly hair

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

I have always used Johnson baby products. My second child (girl) did not start growing hair until the age of 2. When her hair started growing in it was curly and extremely knotty. I have straight hair so I had no idea what to do with her curly knotty hair. I found this product on the shelves and thought it would help. I tried the product on her hair for two weeks straight. It did not detangle her hair and her hair was extremely dried out. I have since then switched to other products that work better for her hair. The smell is refreshing and baby fresh. I used the remains of the bottle that I had left on my son and it worked fine for him. I would recommend this product for a child that has straight thin hair and need a little assistance with detangling.

My daughter is the extremely of curly knotty dry hair and this product did not help her hair at all.

The smell of this shampoo is baby fresh and clean.

This Johnson's product is great for tangled hair!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

I use the lavender Johnson's baby shampoo as a body wash for my daughter, but this is the product that I use for her hair. I have let her hair just grow since she was born with very minimal trims so I really needed a shampoo that helped with tangled. She tosses a lot in her sleep, so in the morning, her hair is VERY tangled. It used to very frustrating to comb out her hair, but this product really helps with that problem. I use a lot of Johnson's products, but I think this is definitely one of my favorites. The scent is wonderful, as I have come to expect with Johnson, and her hair is always very shiny and clean after washing it. This product paired with their No More Tangles conditioner definitely will alleviate some of the stress caused by brushing out your young child's tangled hair. I do not have to fight her anymore to comb her, which is a huge relief for me.

This product performs wonderfully in removing tangles and snares from my daughter's hair.

untangles, but doesn't leave mositurized

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

Finding a product that will work on my daughters curly but frizzy hair was hard. She cries when combing her hair. I used the No More Tangles Shampoo and it worked. There were no more tangles, just as the title implies. However, while rinsing my daughter's hair the shampoo got in her eyes. She began to cry as her eyes burned. I didn't understand why because the regular one doesn't. I didn't use it again. Not only because of the "burning" but because the shampoo didn't leave her hair moisturized at all. Shortly after drying her hair it frizzed up.

The scent was ok. It didn't smell like the original shampoo, but it wasn't too strong either. There weren't harsh chemicals that overpowered once your dried your hair either.

This shampoo works great.

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

My daughter has baby fine hair that tangles easily. I am happy to report that Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner works great for her. I love the fact that I only have to use one product instead of a separate shampoo and conditioner. It cuts our washing time in half and allows my baby to enjoy her bath time more.

This product contains special tear free formula. Whenever it gets into my daughter's eyes, she does not cry or get scared. Her eyes do not get irritated which I appreciate. This product works great on the little tangles that get in her hair. I can easily comb her hair without upsetting her. It is gentle enough to use every day. This is like a miracle product and it really works for us!

I have a very sensitive nose and actively seek products with light fragrances. I am happy to report that Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner smells wonderful. I would recommend anyone to try this product.

Sometimes basics are the best.

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

My child is two and this is a wonderful shampoo for her. In the bathtub she moves a lot and is very active with her body playing games and imagining new scenarios. She often times gets soap in her eyes and although several shampoos for children claim to be ouch free if it gets in your eyes this particular product works the best for that purpose. My daughter also loves a bubble bath and I have to say a little of this goes a long way! With a small squirt her bathtub is filled with bubbles! It's also a Great lathering shampoo. I also love the scent. It is fresh and clean smelling without being overpowering. Sometimes the kids shampoos and bath soaps can smell really overpowering like fruit and I don't like that. The only complaint I have about this product and brand is the fact that they use chemicals and other unnatural ingredients. I would never use this product on a small baby or newborn for fear that the unnatural ingredients could dry their skin. This is only a product for older babies and young kids.

bath times much easier

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

I have two daughters, and as a dad, combing out hair after baths was the worst. This has lessened the problems significantly. My kids scream for mommy much less, and I don't end up with a comb full of hair. I would recommend this for parents that have kids with curly hair or straight, as they start to get older and grow longer hair.

Detangling Majic

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner:

I started taking care of my niece through the week while her mother was at work. I have one child of my own and my poor nineteen month old son has absolutely no hair but my niece has this unbelievable thick gorgeous hair. The first night of having her I realized I was totally unprepared for taking care of this little girl. I gave her a bath and we attempted to brush out her hair without success, it was a disaster to say the least. The next morning I ran out and bought Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner and It worked unbelievably, It was like a completely new head of hair, it brushed out beautifully and it made my job one-hundred percent easier. I love his product, It worked wonderfully and it even smelled nice. I would recommend it to anyone who has a child who is rockin' a healthy head of hair and for other aunts, grandma's and friends of people who have little ones, just in case. ;-)