Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath

Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath

Pros

Cons

Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath works for Moms, too!

i don't have any babies anymore but I sure as heck love **Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath **when I get all stuffed up and can't breath through my nose.
Read complete review

It feels so nice to take a hot bath after pouring a couple of caps full of this baby bath in the water. It doesn't produce tons of bubbles, but it makes enough that it can be called a bubble bath. I also pour some of the vapor baby bath wash onto my pouf and bathe with it. It's a very gentle cleanser and it doesn't dry out my skin but it makes me feel clean and refreshed. It contains ***"rosemary, eucalyptus, and menthol-ingredients known for their aromatherapy benefits" ***, and benefit me it does very well. It helps soothe my mind while it opens my nasal passages so that I am able to breath much better, and it relaxes my body so that I can sleep like a baby.

I have more expensive vapor bath products that are made for adults, but they aren't much more effective...just a little stronger, and they are not as easily available, as gentle on my skin, or as inexpensive as Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath. I am just as content after using this product as I am after I use the same types of products that contain the same ingredients as this product.

This stuff has been around quite awile because I used to use it in my youngest two son's baths when they were babies and were stuffed up, and that's how I came to use it myself. (It is not for use for babies under the age of 3 months). I've been using it for years and will continue to do so.

If you or your child is all stuffed up and needs a relaxing bath that with help open up your sinuses, help you relax, and help you to get a good night's rest, I recommend this baby bath. It works!

Soothing Vapor wash good for breathing; but not skin!

I tried this Johnson's soothing Vapor wash when my son had croup. It really helped clear up his sinuses a bit, and it didn't seem to bother him at all while he was in the bath. However, when I took him out of the tub I noticed his skin looked a little irritated. Since it worked, I thought maybe it was just because the water was a little warm and it had made him pink. I used it again the next night, and the same thing happened. Only I had let him soak longer, and you could very obviously see he had had a reaction to the wash; just like I have reactions to body washes/soaps. So if your child is prone to sensative skin, I would definately stay away from this. Or try it and then do what we did: Run a steamy shower into a plugged tub with the soap in it and sit by it with your baby. It works great to help clear up their sinuses from colds, and you don't need to worry about harming their sensative skin. (or have your husband use it when they have a cold. ;) )

Great for stuffed up babies

from Florida

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

This is a genius product. Especially for the stuffed up babies that are too little for vapor rub. After giving baby a nice warm bath, you slather some of this awesome baby bath on them and while they relax and sleep it clears up there congestion.

It comes from Johnson's so you know it is a good product. The price is great and since it is a Johnson's product I trust the ingredients and feel good about using it on my baby.

The lotion itself is a great texture, not to slimy or thick. Just right for both moisturizing baby's skin and the vapor helps clear up any congestion that your little one might be experiencing.

I would recommend this for other parents.

Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Clears up congestion and doesn't dry out baby's skin. Sensitive enough for babies who have sensitivities to other vapor products or baby baths.

The scent is great, not only for baby but for mommy too. It's not too strong, just strong enough to help but not too strong.

such an amazing idea for a bubble bath

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

This is such an amazing soap for babies and toddlers to bathe in. The Johnson's soothing vapor baby bath is wonderful. When my son gets a cold or gets a runny nose I give him a nice warm bath and I add some of this soap. The smell of the vapor helps clear any congestion he has and he always tells me he feels better. Its very soothing to him and it makes him breathe a lot better. When I'm in the bathroom with him it even clears up my nose and I'm not even sick, that's how you know it works good. It helps a lot with his runny nose. Its very gentle and its mild for babies of all ages. Its very delicate to his skin and it doesn't burn his eyes. Its very calming and it puts my son to sleep. He sleeps through the whole night and doesn't wake up. I really recommend this soap to any parent that wants there little one to feel better, especially since they can't really take many medicines because of there age.

Helps Ease My Baby's Cold Symptoms!

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

I will forever be grateful to the makers of Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath, because it really helped ease my daughter cold symptoms, and helped get her a good night's sleep. My daughter have a mild cough, stuffy nose, and was just plain too fussy to get to sleep. I ran a warm bath with just a few squirts of this product, and I'm sure my baby enjoyed it. The aromas from the vapor, opened up my daughter's nasal passageway, so she was able to instantly breath better. Her cough had suppressed a bit, and she was already asleep before I finished putting her clothes on, after the bath with this product. The strange sounds I heard coming from her chest before the bath, were no longer there. I am glad that there was a bath product that relieved my baby's symptoms, so I didn't have to resort to an OTC medicine.

The scent s really mild, and actually quite relaxing, in addition to it's vapor affects.

Vapor Baby Bath Used by the Whole Family!

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

Love it!!! This baby wash is not my absolute favorite (the lavender bedtime bath has stolen this mom's heart), but it's one of two that I use constantly on my children. I have to keep quite a few of these on hand though because it's become a family wash. My husband uses it on his face constantly, my older children love it, and I use it just because I love the smell. It truly is a wonderful wash, and highly recommended for kids of all ages.

Though not overly scented - it is a nice soothing vapor scent (picture Vicks vapor rub dulled down for children). It's perfectly soothing for sick little ones.

This wash just smells amazing. Though I don't think the scent holds as long as the Bedtime bath scent, the smell of this is completely relaxing for little ones with colds, asthma, or other breathing issues.... and even those without. The smell reminds you of Vicks Vapor Rub, only milder for little noses.

Must have for runny noses.

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

The vapor bath is a must have for any household with children. Whenever my kids have runny noses I run a warm bath and I pour a cap full of the vapor bath into the tub. I keep kids in the tub for at least 20 minutes and I run the sink to create steam. If they are really congested I do this twice a day. The mix between the nap or and steam really helps to clear their sinuses. I use this product for my 9 month old and my 6 year old. When I have a bad cold myself I also use the vapor and steam, and it clears my sinus. This is a reasonable priced product and doesn't leave any type of film on their skin. My son has sensitive skin and the vapor bath never irritated his skin.

The vapor bath is a refresh smell that helps to clear sinuses but it is not too strong that it doesn't bother the kids while they are trying to breath.

The smell is refreshing and clears sinuses but the smell isn't too harsh.

It does what it is supposed to do!

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

I didn't think it would be healthy to use any type of vapor rub on my 11 months old baby that was sick, so I bought a bottle of Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath to give it a try and see if it would help him. He was having a hard time breathing because he had a slight cold and the beginning of the flu. I used Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath in his routinely bath before he goes to bed, and it actually works. It calmed my baby and I noticed that during the night he was breathing a little better. Not only that, but he actually slept better as well. He slept for about 5 hours straight, which was rare for him to do, but I guess the Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath was working extremely well. I used it for a week straight before my baby was feeling much better. He was breathing better because it opened up his nose and cleared out his chest. His fever went away too and at the end of the week, my baby was back to normal health.
I love Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath and used it on all 3 of my children when they get sick.

This product is not just for babies, Moms love it too!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

This is one product I am so glad that I bought. This was an instance where I saw it in the baby isle and it was new to me. My daughter was suffering from a terrible cold and she was miserable. Her nose was stuff and she was incredibly congested. Seeing this product seemed like fate, so I picked up a bottle. I usually use Johnson's products for her bath time anyway, so I was not worried about the quality. Johnson's has never let me down. We used it that night and it was a lifesaver. She perked up during her bath and it seemed as though the congestion was going down immensely. It made me very happy to see her up and playing, when just a few hours before she was miserable. Even the congestion in her chest lessened. This is product that I have told my friends about and I even told my doctor so she could pass the message along to her other patients. I have used it myself and it has even helped me!

Great for anyone!

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

Johnsons Vapor baby wash is amazing not only for babies but for adults. The menthol in it will completely open you up and relax so you can breathe. It will leave your entire. bathroom smelling better than of you have a vaporizer. It also doesnt dry out your babys skin.

Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath Relaxes My Baby

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

This product is amazing. It helps my niece to sleep better, without being congested. I bought this bath for my babies, and it's a great thing to use before the infant is put to bed.

Wonderful! does a great job, and very effective.

Nice fragrance. I trust this product, and will continue to buy it.I

Great for the whole family

from Clearfield, UT

Comments about Johnson's Soothing Vapor Baby Bath:

I love, love this product. Its great to have to help a new baby with a cold and also for everyone in the family. A lil poured into a warm bath goes a long way. Clears up stuffiness and help you feel relaxed and cleared up from a yucky cold or couch and congestion.