4.9
Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Johnson's
Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties)

Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties)

4.9

Great new products

from Anaheim, CA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

I have been using Johnson and Johnson product on my daughter for a long time, they now have a new and improved Head to Toe bath time range. I really love the new baby wash.
      My daughter has really dry skin so I am always on a look out for extra moisturizing creams and lotions for her. The Johnson's Head-to-Toe Extra Moisturizing baby wash and Cream suit her needs perfectly.
      The wash is thicker than the previous Head to Toe baby wash I had used before it leaves her skin soft and even after drying her up her skin feels a lot more hydrated. The baby wash does foam, but not too much which makes it easier to wash it off, I also like the nice fresh and light smell of the baby wash, not at all overpowering.
      When I applied the Extra moisturizing baby cream, the 1st thing I noticed is that the cream is not as thick as the cream she used before, the scent has changed a lot too. Somehow I loved the scent that it had before, but the new one is not too bad either, it is soothing and soft not too strong that kids won't like it. But once I applied the cream it absorbs pretty quickly leaving her skin smooth and moisturized. But after 6-8 hrs I saw her skin dry again and had to reapply the cream or sometimes I interchange with the baby Lotion. The baby lotion is more or less the same as the cream on functionality, neither of them are sticky and absorbs fast leaving the skin feeling and looking hydrated.

Best brand hands down

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Effective
      • Gentle
      • Long lasting
      • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• None

• Daily Bathing
      • Infants
      • Toddlers

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

I use this brand on both of my kids one being 5 months and the other being 3 month old I have to say they are really the best brand ever

The only thing I use.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

I have had five children and throughout all of the trails and tribulations I have found that the best of the best when it comes to things like baby wash, shampoo, and lotion for children comes from Johnson and Johnson. My favorite thing about them is the variety of products that they have for child care. They have so many different scents and types for all skin types that you are bound to find something that works really well for your child and that you personally like. They have bedtime bath and lotion that works wonders and helps to soothe your baby to sleep and make them feel so relaxed, I still put this on my kids before bed after they take baths and none of them are babies anymore. All of their products are tear free for bathing which is great because no one wants to upset a little one by getting soap in their eyes that stings. Johnson and Johnson really cares about babies and makes sure their products are safe and effective for babies and they are the only brand that I choose to use for any baby that is mine or is in my household.

It's the best! Why use anything else?

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

I love everything Johnson's. I use the baby products on myself occasionally too! My favorite to use for my son are the lavender baby wash, then the lavender baby lotion after bath. The great thing about the wash is that it is tear-free. Truly tear-free, unlike a few other brands that claimed to be when my step-daughter was a toddler. Not to mention, it says right on the lavender line of Johnson's products that they are "clinically proven to make baby sleep better" which I can only assume is the lavender itself being proven to do so, and it really works! It never fails to put him to sound sleep, especially with a relaxing dose of the lotion afterward. Of course, going with the lavender theme, I also use the lavender powder, which is awesome in diapers, but also great for my sweaty little man! He really gets yucky and loves his powder! It's cute to see him "help" rub it in. Enough of my mom talk, it's just a must-have staple product to have, even if you have a baby with sensitive skin, there are ones specifically for that as well. I've used that lotion, the unscented kind, and it works so well! It seems creamier than the other lotion. They're all great!

Almost have a 9 though, because the lavender lotion should be a little thicker. Just love it too much to knock it on effectiveness.

I love all of Johnson's baby products!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

I think Johnson's baby bath products are amazing. My daughter skin as a baby was very delicate and sensitive to a lot of baths, shampoos, and lotions. I had to be very careful what I used with her. I never had an issue with Johnson's products. All of them are made with the delicate skin of a baby in mine, so they are made for babies and anyone with sensitive skin. Also, they have a wonderful scent that I always attribute to babies. What is really nice about these products is that they can be used by adults too. I, sometimes, use these products just because I like them so much. I know my daughter loves them. She often picks out which one she wants, all by herself. I am very happy to say that I will be a Johnson's product user for life, whether or not I have another baby in my household. I would recommend any product that Johnson's offers to anyone with children. Actually, I would recommend them to anyone. They are that good of a company.

Johnson's Baby Bath Products - Superb on sensitive skin

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

This has to be one of the easiest reviews I have ever written, mainly because Johnson & Johnson products are so highly recommendable. I guess in the sense that I don't have anything negative to say, doesn't help my cause. The main reason I love Johnson & Johnson products is that, they are so gentle on your baby's gentle skin. My youngest son is now seven years old and suffers from the most terrible eczema. When moisturized with Johnson's products we are able to keen on top of my sons' dry skin. If I forget to lather him up, within two or three days, his eczema starts up and I end up having to use hydrocortisone cream. Even the Head to Toe wash, which is a baby wash and not a cream or lotion, leaves his skin feeling soft and supple after a bath. Does it get any better than dermatologist tested, soap free, dye free and hypoallergenic. The products are so mild yet totally effective. Johnson and Johnson is clearly the leader in their field.

Love it!

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

I strictly use Johnson and Johnson products when I bathe my baby. I love the scent and how gentle and mild the soap is. My daughter has very sensitive skin and gets rashes easily. This soap never irritates her skin and that's what I love about it. The bedtime soap is awesome too! I would definitely saw spend the extra fifty cents and buy this name brand instead of a generic brand that isn't as reliable. Afterall, you are dealing with your babies soft and sensitive skin and your baby deserves the best. I would recommend using the Johnson's and Johnson's baby lotion after using the bath soap also. The combination is the best of the best!

Johnson & Johnson Baby Bath Products are wonderful for babies

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

Johnson & Johnson Baby Bath Products were used for generations and are still used today. I enjoy purchasing these products for mothers. ITS EVERYTHING BABY. It is gentle enough for a baby's silky skin.

Nothing says baby like the smell of Johnson & Johnson

from Nauvoo, AL

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

Even before I had chidren of my own, my favorite thing about holding babies was that smell, that clean smell that only comes from J & J.  Once I had children of my own, I have bought nothing but J & J and will continue to do so until they are old enough to protest.

it is great brand with lots of great baby products!

from Great Falls, VA

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bath Products (All varieties):

It is safest brand with lots great products. I love it so much and I got a lot of the products of this brand. I used shampoo, conditioner, power, medicine related products, equipment, etc. The results are very satisfying and I want to buy much more and will introduct it to most of my best friends and ask them to use. This brand is so famous and everyone should know it.